Patrick Little: Pulls Out of 2020 Presidential Race

Boys, I told you this a few weeks ago, and Pat Little confirmed what I said a few hour ago: He has pulled out of the 2020 Presidential run. They got to him. Starts at 1:57: youtube.com/watch?v=hPyB0XkX_xE&feature=youtu.be&t=117

Attached: Pat Little 2020.jpg (300x168, 11K)

JUST watch him an hero sometime in the next year

Despite having a large network of marketing shills...

Despite having support from both the (((DailyStormer))) and (((TRS)))...

Despite having financial backing...

Despite having news coverage...

A free WordPress blog destroyed him so thoroughly that he's ending his 2020 campaign stunt and retiring to the world of podcasts.

The next time you kikes say
>We're winning!

Think of this.

after his meltdown on goytalk a week or so ago im not surprised. why i like how vigilant he is on the JQ he thinks niggers/muslims and spics are our allies.

>watch him an hero sometime in the next year
Come again? I don't get it.

>Being this much of a newfag
yikes

Good. He's a legitimate sperg that does more damage than good

>after his meltdown on goytalk a week or so ago im not surprised.
Yeah, he was nasty. Maybe drunk. Because I heard that there was a following stream with that Airjordan guy and Pat was drunk and talking about fucking Jewish girls in college or something and going crazy. I don't know where to find that link, but I think it was taken down. If anyone has the link to that show, please post it. But, Little is reading a lot and he knows a lot about how Jews operate and their history. the problem is, he O.D.'d on the JQ and is probably having some of the so-called Red Pill Rage. He's pissed. As we all should be.

>>Being this much of a newfag
>yikes
Fuck you, you fuckin' cunt.

Godspeed little.

>He's a legitimate sperg that does more damage than good
He's great. I love him. And you're a Kike.

>Godspeed little.
I'm worried about the guy, actually. He's in a very precarious position at the moment on various levels. He needs to maybe stop drinking, take a few steps back, re-group and think of ways that he can safely do what he can do to make a difference.

kys you dirty jap

Attached: 1517913194660.jpg (1080x1246, 194K)

>a following stream with that Airjordan guy and Pat was drunk and talking about fucking Jewish girls in college or something and going crazy.

hahaha, i missed that one. sounds hilarious though. poor pat od`ing on truth

I'm a kike for disliking a sperg that gets triggered when someone tells him serving in the us military makes him a pawn of the jew?
Kys ZOGbot

>kys you dirty jap
Fuck you, you fuckin Kike.

>I'm a kike
Yes, you're a fuckin' dirty, greasy, subversive Jew.

>Good. He's a legitimate sperg that does more damage than good
That was (((their))) plan all along. Same with everyone on the celebrity right.

I sat with a jap family in the metro the other day and the dad was too beta to stop his son annoying the other passengers. While I gave him just a look and he stopped immediately

What? Explain

This and based

>That was (((their))) plan all along. Same with everyone on the celebrity right.
Which leads me to think, I wonder what Pat Little isn't telling us - i.e., What kind of threats are they making towards him and his family, wife, etc.?

>I sat with a jap family in the metro the other day and the dad was too beta to stop his son annoying the other passengers. While I gave him just a look and he stopped immediately
I think you're a fuckin' kike. A greasy, dirty, Jew.

An hero is an old meme, it means suicide

>This and based
Welcome. Don't mind the Kikes in this thread. Pat Little threads bring out Scholmo all the time. Jew's are gonna Jew.

>An hero is an old meme, it means suicide
Thanks. Yeah, I thought so.

I love Pat little. Hope he’s okay. Do you have qrd of What’s been going on?

>An hero is an old meme, it means suicide
By the way, I don't get that feeling from Pat Little at all.

Fuck you

>I love Pat little. Hope he’s okay. Do you have qrd of What’s been going on?
No, but I just watched his recent video like an hour ago, that's why I posted this. I was hoping that he'd stay in the race, but like he said, he dropped out. He's basically homeless, has no money, and he said something about a divorce in one of his recent videos, but I don't know anything more than that. He's in bad shape.

>spoonfeeding feds or sjw infiltrators

>>spoonfeeding feds or sjw infiltrators
Fuck you, you fuckin' Jew.

Remember boys, it's all a sham. Trump doesn't control shit. Electing politicians to Senate and Congress doesn't mean shit. They are all actors. They all play a role. They do not do or act in any way that is not controlled or approved by Jews. It's all out there in front of our faces, and yet no one will do anything about it. Like Rockwell said, what's unbelievable is our tolerance of evil, why do we allow Jews to get away with this?

your the jew who didnt know a common term. outed yourself kiddo.

Fuck you, you fuckin' stinky kike.
*You are / you're

At around 6:45 in this video, Pat talks about how many of our good men were over in Vietnam fighting, while the Jews were launching their cultural revolution in the 1960s. Fuckin' Jews are clever.

It's all a side show. Government is a fuckin' show. The Jews are going to do what they want to do. They demoralize, condition people, etc. They control the money and the media. The rest is a fuckin' side show. When are people going to wake up?

@8:50 - Do you think Bush had Reagan shot? We know that Lyndon B Johnson helped kill J.F. Kennedy.

@12:00 - Pat says, "It's pointless to run for politics."

If Hitler woke up Germany, will someone other than Pat Little come along and wake up Americans?

It's time to stop posting.

Attached: lonely OP.jpg (317x699, 183K)

Patrick Little was always a pathetic faggot

Okay, boys. Keep trying to wake people up. Read as much as you can. Remember that elections and government are are a sham and a side show. Jews control everything. Bye!

bump. I feel bad for him. He's realizing a lot of shit but I hope he doesn't drop out.

bump
poor Pat