Disintegrating Kingdom

What prompted the United Kingdom to destroy itself? Once the center of the world in almost every way including western thought, over the past half a century it has slid into a post modern decay that seems terminal. The United States has always been a mutt basket, though usually of a much more refined pallet than now, but the UK was primarily Anglo-Saxon with some Celtic mixed in. Being a mutt basket isn't part of their history. Why the sudden and dramatic change?

Attached: life in a northern town.jpg (2048x1358, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why the sudden and dramatic change?
Because of the malign influence of the empire of the united states and our post-war dominance which recently came to an end.

jews

jesus calm down have a tin have a fag or are you some kind of sconner

Longnose tribe

Attached: 1552052105087.png (960x904, 1.1M)

youtu.be/uSeJ6TXsnU4

The Jews are destroying England

Attached: 1554464596122.png (803x612, 590K)

That photo isn't the best example, those packed brick terraces are ugly and depressing

Now this, lovely Bradford past and present, on the other hand... :^)

Attached: 1557003420649 (1).jpg (678x960, 99K)

Not every fucking thing is the Jews. Sometimes it's just the leftists.

It’s always the jews

Jews have existed for a long time. So has the UK. Y'all have kept them from destroying the country in the past, why just let them get away with it now?

Attached: 1454360242122.jpg (2560x1536, 491K)

The only way we or you are going to build anything remotely like building 1 (as opposed to building 2) is if it's some faux-bullshit made with stucco and chicken wire. It costs too much otherwise for material and labor. You have to have people capable and willing to design building #1 as well as actual skilled labor across several front to actually build it.

Who's going to pay for all that when they can build a functional building that serves there needs for a fraction of the cost? They're not looking for make a building to last for the ages and serve as a statement of the times. It's utility and function.

The UK was sustained by its overseas empire, and its massive military losses in the World Wars left it incapable of maintaining these holdings.

My first instinct was to put this into google translate

Attached: 1557101245862.gif (482x800, 31K)

The term judeo-left exists for a reason, the leaders of the bolshevik revolution were majority jewish, same goes for communists in Wiemar Germany.

So you're unironically defending buildings like the one in the bottom of it and saying utility and function matter more than culture.

That's the sort of stuff marxists say.

So the solution was to open the doors to half of Pakistan?

Attached: 1454360386064.jpg (496x750, 62K)

>and its massive military losses in the World Wars left it incapable of maintaining these holdings.
Everybody began decolonizing before the Second World War. After the war, that only escalated. That's part of the reason why what Germany, Italy, Japan (and USSR came to do) was seen as particularly egregious. Liberal democratic republics were trying to move past that, and before any bong brings up constitutional monarchy, you are de facto a democratic republic and only a constitutional monarch in name.

>What prompted the United Kingdom to destroy itself?
>destroy itself
It was outside forces user, it always is.
>but the UK was primarily Anglo-Saxon with some Celtic mixed in.
Thats specifically England, UK is not another word for England and is an entirely different thing.

Isn't that a big part of the problem? That there is no national culture anymore? Or the only dominate culture is that of profit?

Attached: 1454364580447.jpg (462x700, 72K)

>So you're unironically defending buildings like the one in the bottom of it and saying utility and function matter more than culture.
>That's the sort of stuff marxists say.

Not at all, I just understand why nobody with the means is doing it. It's a sad state of affairs. They don't care about culture, or a traditional culture at least.

nigga what?

Yes, I understand UK != GB != England. Are butthurt Welsh?

Attached: welshputer.jpg (1001x840, 98K)

Fair enough, I thought you were saying it's pointless to preserve things.

Tbh it wasn't even the lack of preservation that got me, it was how incredibly ugly the bottom building is. You can bet the taxpayers will still pay ridiculous fees to maintain that crap. And there are streets in my town with great looking buildings that don't seem to have an issue maintaining, but fortunately I don't stay in Bradford.

>What prompted the United Kingdom to destroy itself?
Life in the UK is actually better now that the ukip bigots have revealed themselves and we all know who they are.

If you keep getting so hung up on the Jews, you're not going to be able to see the forest for the trees. So what if some influential Jews are pushing this progressive, multi-cultural agenda? It wouldn't make a difference if the left weren't going along with it.

They sold their soul to the jews in WWII.

Classism
Upper class made either from foreign to their subject nobles or merchants dont really give a fuck about country or poeple.
They are internationalist and globalist in nature like capital. They just exploited British people on the same level as colonies and gladly replaced them by the new blak/brown subjects. They didn't really have a reason to care and proles never was uplifted.
Also WASP middle class.

bottom looks like a military complex

which i imagine is its intention

lol, and you thought I sounded like a Marxist. The neo-Marxists would call that class reductionism, though. SJWs hate classical Marxism because it doesn't work with intersectionality. You know, being white gives you soooo much more privilege than being rich. If Marxism weren't bad enough on its own, they have to follow a perversion of Marxism.

I bet you're gonna love the fact that the bottom pic has a functionally shorter lifespan than top because it's reinforced by shitty soft steel "modern iron" which will corrode and make the building unsafe without maintenance for a few decades, whereas top will last much longer with much less maintenance

WW1&2 obliterated your ability to project imperial power, so for about two decades you relied on the rest of the world being too fucked up to compete with you. It was a short-term solution to a death that began literally a century ago.

>I bet you're gonna love the fact that the bottom pic has a functionally shorter lifespan than top

They know that. Everyone knows that. They aren't creating something to last for the ages. That's not even remotely on their checklist.

The ring pic really should say "International banking interest", "Rothschild funding", "Unlimited Government loans", etc.

We lost the empire due to the cost of the two world wars, that's at least part of it.

Hight trust society's are easily infiltrated and subverted.

And that's the point of contention. The building that we are creating that are "works of art" are post-modern contemporary art bullshit made of glass, employing shapes and angles not previously possible due to limitations in technology and so forth. They are literally making the statement, "look at what we can do," but failing to ever address "why?"

There aren't many with the skills and ability to design such structures who want to create something classical looking because it isn't going to garner them any attention, and the people they are building for don't want to incur the expenses to build something that expensive if it isn't going to be what the bourgie types consider innovating.

You either have functional, utilitarian, cost-effective commie buildings or these contemporary art monstrosities that will be cringe within 15 years because they're nothing but a passing trend or fad.

Just look at the Scottish Parliament Building. Dear God, it might be the worst monstrosity ever created. Pic related, and it doesn't even show the worst of it. I can't believe tax payers allowed that to happen.

Attached: terrible.jpg (550x413, 82K)

Womp Womp
and
Honk Honk

it gets worse.

Attached: aerial view of pile of shit.jpg (1538x1000, 787K)

Same here in Cardiff; something more permanent looking would have been good.

Attached: Welsh-Assembly-exterior.jpg (1900x824, 369K)

>Miralles' magnum opus and his largest project, the new Scottish Parliament Building, was unfinished at the time of his death.
Brain tumour, apparently.

looking at it gives me a headache

>Same here in Cardiff; something more permanent looking would have been good.

What were they even thinking? I don't even know what that is supposed to be. It looks like the roof they put over the pumps at a petrol station.

Is there some Far East influence in there? I hope they have some tricks up their sleeve and the glass is tempered in a manner to help better heat the building in colder weather, but then it's still going to overly-heat it during warm weather creating unnecessary costs for climate control. Most of these buildings are designed by people on the far-left, and I understand efficiency isn't so much on their minds, but they're not even thinking in terms of "carbon footprint." I'm just not a fan of these glass monstrosities.

All the poos and chinee came home to roost. Also, the Jews of course.

Joyce was very clear about this in Ulysses.

/thread

>looking at it gives me a headache
It is definitely an eye strain, so you're likely not exaggerating because that can cause headaches.

Swede bro, you have like 7 Jews in Sweden, but 17% of your country is foreign born, and that doesn't even include the native born who are of foreign descent. I think the Jews are of your least concern. You need to get your leftists in order and stop letting them give your country away. So what if those 7 Jews are leftists, you're losing sight of the bigger picture. I continually get called a Jew or crypto Jew on this site for pointing that out, but for fucks sake, it is the LEFT. So what if some Jews are pushing the same agenda and influencing them, they would make difference if the left were not complicit in destroying their countries.

They entered the 20th century filled with hubris, over reach, and two world wars which would weaken them, to a point where they lost their real power, the global reserve currency, the pound sterling after WWII.

Nice I visited that statue on a trip to a car museum like 2 weeks ago. Looks glorious in person.

Will Britain, Sweden or Germany be the first caliphate? Whichever is first the others will soon follow. NATO was supposed to stop invasion. Those trillions of dollars spent over the decades was for nothing.

impiety

>Will Britain, Sweden or Germany be the first caliphate?
France. I mean Historically, you have Spain, Italy, Greece, and others in the Balkans, but out of modern Europe aside from the Balkan states that are already Muslim majority, at least culturally, I think you have France or Sweden. Do states in the Caucasus Mountain region count? Because you have some of them already, as well.

>NATO was supposed to stop invasion.
We don't learn from anything other than recent history. We have forgotten that mass migration/immigration is also an invasion. This is why we do not have Celtic Britannia. Hell, this is why Western Europe is not Celtic. Hell, even the Celts invaded the people before that, and of the Indo-European speaking peoples they invaded, even they invaded those before them, and before them, well, it was just Neanderthals, and they don't really count.

You know who every one knows who destroyed UK.

Attached: 2019.gif (320x180, 1.64M)

Jews

The leftists

OH NO NO NO NO

>I'm just not a fan of these glass monstrosities.
It's not a glass monstrosity, it's what happens when you give any architect (potentially mentally ill) the tools of an engineer who specializes in structural integrity. These buildings are ONLY made possible by engineering programs that test for structural stability and material tension/compression simulation.

The architect will ask the person who's actually building the fucking thing "Can this building work, structurally?"
The engineer will look at some shit like then laugh for a lifetime and say with a straight face on their death-bed:
> "No. Get fucking dabbed on nigger."
With the next sound in the room being the monotone EEEEE sound of the heart monitor flat-lining.

But thanks to the wonders of computer technology the architect can spin some numbers into an algorithm that tests for shearing stresses and compression limits, and then "design" whatever their imagination says the physical manifestation of cancer looks like.
> Bezier curve function? Oh that looks neat, i gotta use those!
And then they scale their MS-fucking-Paint tier music hall design by 548%, and the computer program screams in 1000 tongues of lost languages as it steps on the number-lego the meat bag has put before it on the route to the delivery room, where upon it gives birth to another unholy abomination that assaults every sense a living (and in some cases, dead) human can possess.

Attached: PerspectiveMatters.png (1024x1024, 505K)

Good rant, neighbor.

Attached: 1907051483788.jpg (243x208, 9K)

... I don’t know you. We probably wouldn’t get along. Yet you still deserve one internet for that post. Brilliant.

The Toronto Art Museum.

Attached: FUCK.jpg (249x230, 21K)

I dunno, looks like a neat outdoor coffee shop and live music hall?

Forgot pic

Attached: welsh_assembly_rrp06_06.jpg (800x620, 50K)

> See? It emulates a tree!

Know what would be better?

AN ACTUAL FUCKING TREE!

I can only laugh at this point.

Attached: 1556409118334.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

biggest problem seems to be the outside is fucking dumb. Get some real pillars.

Polished shaped wood is good shit. State houses should be stone though.

Attached: welsh_assembly_rrp06_09.jpg (800x624, 70K)

They're not simply pushing it, they own the media companies, they decide what does and doesn't get airtime. The channels/stations/sites/papers that provide the counter narrative also belong them. They own the search engines that people use to investigate themselves when they grow tired of the narrative. Legitimate, uncensored news sources are buried under pages of prioritized search results, and unless you give the normies a direct link they will never see it. And now this has all been going on for so long, that if you wanted to compete with these companies for relevance, you would need billions of dollars.

spbp

>So what if some influential Jews are pushing this

the brain drain of every alpha or smart person moving to USA

Happy?

Attached: DidYouLikedIt.png (960x904, 1007K)

Attached: wart.jpg (474x315, 26K)

>It costs too much
Anything more than the bare minimum is too much in this globohomo bullshit.
It would be very easy to make beautiful buildings again but that would require businesses to take pride in their presentation instead of being cynical faggots about it.
This is what happens when you abandon god

no.

Why the fuck not?

I'm not an expert in the area. You sound like you know a lot more than me. Nice to hear. My dad is an engineer and always had a little disdain for certain others that exploited the talents of engineers. I went into law and never got to experience that, but I always had the impression engineers were the ones who made other people's ideas work but kind of got shafted on the credit.

>This is what happens when you abandon god
I've been an atheist most of my life, and I used to think it would relive the West of certain burdens so that we could progress further faster. I'm seeing now, despite my lack of faith, atheism might not be best for the masses.

Yes, fren.

Lull in character building.
Comes after being kicked when down etc.
What (((they))) fail to realise is that, you could put a new born ENGLISHMAN into a box at birth, open the box after 20 years and get a hearty "morning chap"
You can't destroy English character, it just morphs into a different shape for a while.
\

>lol, and you thought I sounded like a Marxist.
You mistake me for somebody else user.

You’re right, but you won’t convince many people on Jow Forums

>Bradford
Why am I not surprised?

It's not the left, it's the entire political establishment, the media and the education system.

This is exactly the reason. I highly recommend this docu if you want to learn more about how we got where we are (spoiler: lefties fucked it).

Attached: 523815_331748850207601_1412774773_n.jpg (710x412, 53K)

>center of western thought
sad

literally judeo-atheism. when there is no god there is no purpose, and so people couldn't care less if they're replaced and their next generation has no future. just buy whatever products, smoke whatever drug that gets that dopamine up

friendly reminder: there are people lurking on this board who sponsor and promote Brutalism as a good sense of style and taste of buildings.

Attached: 1555433631375.jpg (454x315, 89K)

No other architectural atrocity has shit on this bad boy.

Attached: 1555433187343.jpg (960x540, 82K)

nigger zog simulation
as a tax farm
america isn't worthy of beauty

The bloody progressives

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-204911.png (848x1425, 1.05M)

Celts are the original inhabitants, and the only ones deserving of ethnic minority status, and diversity neetbux,

Shut up (((joo)))! jk. but seriously, how do you type while jacking off two mudslimes at the same time, cuck?

Did unionists fuck up the plans or something?

You mean the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) , or the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO)?

The AGO is ugly, but at least it wasn't modified to literally ruin a perfectly fine facade like the ROM was.

Daniel Libeskind. Everything he makes is an atrocity. When I saw I immediately thought it was his work. Was surprised it isn't.

>muslim protecting their children better than white people

Their hate of everything beautiful or traditional is breath taking. I can never grow used to it.

Well, this at least shows a will to ornament, texture and originality. Normally it is just a shoebox into which some square openings are cut.

Why are the windows painted as pistols?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 11.20.13.png (295x212, 159K)