Gangsters used kids as young as 14

The trio of 25-year-olds – Glodi Wabelua, Dean Alford and Michael Karemera. They forced “vulnerable” south London teenagers to sell crack and heroin for them.

The victims were recruited, groomed and trafficked by the defendants’ organised crime group – they were forced to travel to Portsmouth on many occasions to restock drugs, putting their physical wellbeing at great risk.

The victims received instructions via mobile phone, telling them where to sell or drop off drugs.

Whenever Class A drugs were available, a text message was sent out by the defendants via their drugs lines to all their customers – users would call back to place their order.

thelondoneconomic.com/news/county-lines-gangsters-who-used-kids-as-young-as-14-jailed-in-modern-slavery-trial/18/04/
>if you see pattern, you must be nazi

Attached: SWNS_COUNTRY_LINES_02.jpg (1200x554, 90K)

The kids recruited haaaahahahahahaha
You cant fix the damage that been done to them by this monkeys a literal niggers
All of this for not begin a racist

Retards

Welcome to clownworld, where laws can't cope with the problems created by diversity

these 14 year olds are like 6 foot and are part of the gang

bump

Attached: gangsta.jpg (600x399, 55K)

swedish ones tend to be even burlier

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.uncle addy

Dont brits have community networks to keep an eye on this shit or is local trust as eroded as in the Us. Why do we let this occur?

Attached: Orkbulgu.jpg (1200x630, 80K)

Bump

fuck these niggers. but is it me or is "grooming" used almost exclusively with young women and never with young boys? like the girls were brainwashed or some shit and didnt know exactly what they were doing by fucking 14.

When I used heroin they often sent out 15 year olds, I know a lot about this , even had then over once to sell.

well, pls tell us more

Attached: story_time.jpg (474x441, 26K)

The amount of neglect that parents have for their kids in the UK is astonishing.

Yeah...demoncrats want the voting age dropped for this very reason........

They get children from 13-17 sent across county lines, usually from London or Birmingham where the stuff is stronger and bigger and they can cut it to double, triple their caloric profits

I've talked to the kids, they think getting £50-100 quid a day is worth it so that's why,they also want to impress their older gang mates

They shove cling film wraps with 100 of each (0.1g wraps of heroin and crack) we always use crack here when shooting up over heroin

Kids get less time in jail and because it's across counties it's much harder to investigate. Let me think of more I'll post later, leaving to go pick up now lol

Also bonus story: one time this gang left a guy at our flat (they liked my flat because it wasn't a shithole Nd we aren't obvious users) and the guy whips out a needle and starts cooking up, he says that if his gang finds out about this they'll kill him and if we tell anyone he will kill us, my gf goes mad at h and he trips over himself apologising and even gave us loads of free hits lol many are pussies

Also a nigger gang member mistook my plastic hamburger phone for a real burger and asked me "beg u that burger" I told him it was a phone and he barely seemed phased. They are so dumb it's unreal

>They forced “vulnerable” south London teenagers to sell crack and heroin for them.
>“vulnerable” south London teenagers
aka young thug niggers, who arent as innocent as the media likes to portray them as

Who cares?

Attached: show-kids-how-to-appreciate-their-pastor.jpg (1063x597, 79K)

Slow down when you write.

Are the kids english? If not i dont care.

this and only this

if their nationality/ethnic background are not named in the media, that means they are whites

in every other cases it would be with bolded fonts in the headline