Global Warming Appreciation

I hope I get to live to see significant global warming. Shoveling snow sucks. Winter sucks. If we could just get like 20 degrees Fahrenheit more of global warming, I would barely have to shovel, or waste as much money on heating every year. How can we accelerate global warming?

Attached: 98598c30d7eb3eed8bd6cd8365d238c4.jpg (526x394, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencetimes.com/articles/20972/20190504/expert-says-the-earth-is-actually-cooling.htm
boards.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's literally snowing over here in Germany. Seriously, what the fuck?

Hk reporting in, 10 degrees cooler than normal.

Attached: hk.jpg (950x1187, 691K)

Attached: uiR5H8i.jpg (720x960, 57K)

so you want massive disruption in climate systems? it wouldn't be a temperate paradise it would be dry and arid as all rain gets trapped in the equator.

Ice Age is imminent

sciencetimes.com/articles/20972/20190504/expert-says-the-earth-is-actually-cooling.htm

>How can we accelerate global warming?
I drive a huge ass gass-guzzling pick-up with a 5.7l V8. But things are still pretty cold up here in cuckistan.
>May 6, still only 2C in the morning
Buy a snowblower if you don't like shoveling

>waaaahh it’s cold here
>waaahhh I’m too lazy to shovel
Fucking move to the tropics then you absolute mong

sunspot theory hasnt been a thing for decades.

White women are whores and dogshit. I have had more than 30 girlfriends in my life all of them white except 1 spanish and 2 black. EVERY white girl Ive dated has been an entitled piece of shit.

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

They dont work
They dont cook
They dont clean
They dont fuck
They dont care
They smell like shit
They get fat
They still dont fucking care

Next time you see a white bitch punch her in her fucking face for being absolutely worthless. White women are the worst type of women

FUCK warm weather, all the bugs start coming out

It would be a boon to farming as well. Warmer weather and more carbon dioxide means good plant growth.

>sunspot theory hasnt been a thing for decades.
Yeah, a fusion reactor with a diameter of 1.6 million km that undergoes cyclic but poorly understood output changes could NEVER affect the earths climate!

Attached: black_sun.jpg (884x440, 24K)

>FUCK warm weather, all the bugs start coming out
this, I fucking hate ants and fruit flys
>niggers don't apparently, pic related

Attached: nigger_flies.jpg (1300x1009, 157K)

The sun is electric user. And its sentient. And its cooling. Like it always does, to bring on the 400 year famine and plague cycle.

Attached: s-3.jpg (610x343, 42K)

>The sun is electric
>checked
Depends how you define 'electric' but have a feeling you are just a retarded gook who has no idea how fusion works

Attached: agent-gook.jpg (512x349, 50K)

Enjoy your Dindu Apocalypse leaf.

atm its the coldest it has ever been in recorded history here in finland
10-15 degrees below the average of the past 100 years

imagine being so lazy you would rather destroy the planet than shovel some snow

>destroy the planet
Was the planet 'destroyed' when it was way hotter in the past? Or when sea levels were higher?

>Was the planet 'destroyed' when it was way hotter in the past?
>checked
The earth literally exploded shitlord, because of racist dinosaurs. It only reassembled because of gay and tranny rights

Attached: citadel_half-life2.jpg (284x177, 7K)

That's what the global warming lib retards don't ever talk about—warming would BENEFIT the planet immensely, far more than it would cause problems. It would melt thousands of miles of frozen wasteland in Siberia and Canada and open it up for farming. It would reduce winter temperatures everywhere, which are a huge cause of death including winter driving.

The whole thing is a lie.

HAHAHAHA observer this fucking idiot and realize these are the people that are pushing this lie, the greatest betrayal of science to ever happen.

spotted the sub-saharan. Winter is great, go live in the jungle if you don't like it nigger.

2018 was warm well into late october a d it’s too damn cold for May. Hopefully is just a hiccup and nothing bigger

>How can we accelerate global warming?
You can't.
It's gonna get colder not warmer.
Move south.

>The earth literally exploded shitlord, because of racist dinosaurs. It only reassembled because of gay and tranny rights

Attached: 1547520992374.jpg (480x562, 58K)

Don't you have a muslim african bull to be prepping for your mom?

>implying a randomly firing nuclear fusion reactor could have a resonance leading to the 22 year sunspot cycle

canadian insulted people of being gook good joke

>Implying space is real

Attached: AEC5009C-AE92-45FE-96E9-1C08271647D0.jpg (808x1010, 229K)

>being so poor and retarded you can't buy a telescope

Attached: burn_it.gif (400x225, 975K)

Oh yeah a superimposed tv of ‘the sky’ would be very convincing.

You can grind an polish your own lens and mirrors idiot. I'm not saying that we don't necessarily live in a simulation, but you are a fucking retard

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/212286702/thread/212286702

Fuck winter! Leave global warming alone!

Attached: 1547624597964.jpg (529x712, 88K)

>thinking what you see with a telescope is "space"

Attached: mitch-hedberg.jpg (400x350, 33K)

Because your cuck mods randomly ban people even when there's only five people bothering to post.

Attached: 1556393540991.jpg (2560x1920, 2.55M)