Ask an American eating at a Timmy Hoohoo for the first time anything

Canada kinda sucks tho

Attached: 20190506_124354.jpg (5312x2988, 3.11M)

You know there are Tim Hortons in America right?

Those are Canadian embassies you bigot!

Like where? Anyway this is Niagara. Looking at water is pretty good. What do you think about traveling somewhere to see a water?

Wtf why is my flag still American. I'M ON THE CANADIAN SIDE HIRO

Are you cold? Did you stop off at one of our McDonald's first, you fat Amerilard? Are you surprised to visit someplace where there's actually white people?

*looks around and sees literally one white person, in an interracial relationship*
Hmm....

What did you order? Is the food any good?

>Americans asking the quintessential questions

I'm an American that frequents Canada and I have this to say : I think Tim Horton sucks!

Srsly not that good

I got a farmer's wrap, a hash brown, a maple donut, and a medium coffee. Coffee was actually p good, better than Dublin, miles ahead of Starbucks.

Hey, I’ve never been there. I want to know!

What’s Dublin? A regional coffee chain?

go to the grocery store and take pictures of the meat prices.

Did someone request in store prices?

Attached: Velveeta.jpg (2304x4096, 617K)

Tim Hortons is experimenting with bug protein. Hope you didn't order any "meat" products

Attached: feed-your-kids-bugs.jpg (1286x1152, 622K)

There used to be one in Maine in my way to my ski house. It closed and now it’s a Dunkies. The only place I can get Tim Hortons outside of Canada is in Monterrey, Mexico when I go there for work.

Do the women poop only in the aisles or can you ask them to poop on your plates too?

Are the in store prices as bad as they say?

>Are the in store prices as bad as they say?

honk honk

Attached: $59:kg steak clown.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

>amerimutt goes to wild province of the north

how is this thread worthy?
the world sees you two like one big retarded country

Are you a nigger?

Does anyone remember that White Canadian college girl who won some local prize for an essay on "What is a Canadian?" or something? And she wrote about how Tim Hortons represents what it means to be a Canadian. It was like in the local papers and shit. Fucking normies. Just mindless consumers. And then someone pointed out: Tim Hortons is not even Canadian. LMAO!

Leaf here. It's gone to complete shit in the last 10 years. The old fashioned glazed donuts are the only thing I will eat there anymore because the coffee tastes like shit, and the god damned Filipinos dont make good sandwiches.

McDonald's has good coffee, and A&W has good coffee and breakfast.

Did you try the French vanilla?

Tim Hortons is garbage. It's just as bad as Dunkin' Donuts and costs the same, but everything is like 20%-30% smaller.

Don't eat that.

Brazilians destroyed it.

Kek

I've never seen one before in my life. I heard though that they're rarer than winning the lottery here in the states, that was a while ago so I could be wrong

It isn't great... cafeteria tier bad food. But they staked out every location long ago... so they're basically just there when you need a snack.

>Filipinos dont make good sandwiches.
>McDonald's has good coffee, and A&W has good coffee and breakfast.
100% correct. I can go anywhere in the world, and MacDonald's coffee is always cheap and the taste is okay. Yeah, Tim Horton's is like the #1 employer of Filipino immigrants. They are like insects drawn to light the way Filipinos migrate to Canada. I guess Chinks and Pajeets, too. And soon you'll see more Muslims. Sounds like a wonderful place.

>I heard though that they're rarer than winning the lottery here in the state
I think that you have to be in Buffalo or maybe New York state to see one. THey are not all across the U.S., thankfully.

No joke, when Tims went to the USA, they made all the Canadian sizes a size smaller in the US... and created a super big gulp sized coffee for the 'large'

I guess the US is just accustomed to bigger portions, so the 'large' Canadian wasn't large enough.

this
you should really try the french vanilla OP, or the hot chocolate, both are alright but the coffee is nasty

>Are you surprised to visit someplace where there's actually white people?

Wait what? I thought Canada was an Asian country.

Not politics, unless healthcare discussion about your fat ass

>Wait what? I thought Canada was an Asian country.
That's what I keep telling people!

Did you bring a steak to show Canadians?

>Canadians are used to small portions of food.
Pottery.

What's a tim hoho?

>do some vlounteer work
>get a 50$ timmies card
>fuck yeah!
>gonna splurg
>order a turkey club
>order some wedges
>order another sandwich al cart
>order a pop
>walk out
>only 20$ left
>still hungry after all that spending

I can't take it anymore

Change is coming ......

Attached: can-D4W3S5xXkAAceEJ.jpg large.jpg (640x542, 39K)

Attached: can-D4XlzR5WkAAYXrm.jpg (750x500, 71K)

Attached: can-D3uTt6fV4AAGC4h.jpg (236x184, 11K)

Why didn’t get get the tim bits?

Attached: 062EC1F4-98BF-41CA-A5FC-D5EE18E48D0C.gif (1100x600, 465K)

Canadians know it isn't good but the coffee is cheap and there's a Tim Hortons around every corner. Anyone who tells you Tim Hortons is supposed to be good is not a real Canadian.

Here you go Canadian fren. Eat up.

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 135K)

>hurr Durr me retard in Canada better get mapel donut bcuz Canada hurrrrrrrrrrr
at least get a sourcream glazed or a honey cruller

Holy moly that's vomit worthy. Also, clogged arteries & heart attack inducing

Attached: 1556663141014.jpg (493x449, 43K)

you may have diarrhea in a bit. timmie's not pastry "food" always gives me the runs