Daily reminder America is a multi-racial country

It always has been and always will be at it's core TRUE americans, ethnic americans, are new world mutts. Everybody else is a recent immigrant; you're not american until you've been muttified.

Attached: Mya-7.png (640x480, 435K)

Multi racial but not multi cultural.

Attached: https_--www.azquotes.com-picture-quotes-quote-americanism-means-the-virtues-of-courage-honor-justice (850x400, 60K)

>implying fried chicken and crack is included in my culture

>tfw you will never expunged the biological differences that lead to separate enclaves and neighbourhoods allowing cultural differences to crystallize and cultures to become as real and impenetrable as difficult to dissolve as race.
Hauntedexpression.jpg

Every country is multiracial. There are no pure breeds anymore. Only 95% and below

Ok sure keep making it up as you go...maybe we can destroy or rewrite history aswell

Attached: 6B3CB698-B582-4ED5-955A-F4E4C587D609.png (1150x2136, 1.66M)

Fact: The USA was founded by white people.

Throughout most of its history, it had at least a 90% white ratio.

Blacks have been a problem there right from the beginning.

Attached: 7C1BC879-7852-4F29-BA77-CC95A02B1DB5.jpg (679x1024, 150K)

the usa was built by english, welsh, scots/irish, dutch, and french people
all others are johnny come lately usurpers

We don't have enough ovens, I see.

Most of the founders literal descendants alive today are mutts; retard.

africans, it was built by africans. Planned by anglos staffed by africans, and the mixutre created the first americans, ethnically derived from america and thus unique to it.

Stop we wuzzing, most whites in america are 20th century immigrants that had nothing to do with those people, you are no better than a nig or mutt we wuzzing ancient egypt because they look like them.

America is disgusting

Attached: Amerimutt.jpg (1065x1020, 512K)

Your culture is white genocide. You take aryans and turn them into abominations

Attached: El Menstruo.jpg (620x388, 53K)

But meth, trailers and obesity are

Attached: (((USA))).jpg (1462x976, 320K)

You certainly look, feel and act like a nigger country

Attached: Eternal Burger.jpg (900x600, 145K)

Muslims fought in the American Revolution. Go-to cannon fodder

So germany was defeated by a nigger country?

Yes.

Did u read op’s post you fucking monkeys?

in a sense yes

fianlly someone gets it

this

Be Americans Be MUTTS dont larp as other peoples cultures plz be proud of who you guys are.....Integralism is your way it worked wlel for Brazil it will work wellfor the US

this.

Imagine my shock

Attached: image000000.png (900x506, 469K)

being multiracial is fine, its when people use 'it's part of my ancestral culture to behave this way' as an excuse not to follow established rules that causes the conflict of interest.