Why did the Jews throw one of their own under the bus?

Why did the Jews throw one of their own under the bus?

Attached: weinstein.jpg (1500x1125, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because maybe it's not Jews that run everything?

Barack Obama witheld US veto on UN resolution declaring Israel illegal occupier of Palestinian land.
Harvey was made a warning example among politically influencial elite Jews; keep your goy pets under control or we destroy you.

Attached: obama_weinstein.jpg (1024x550, 112K)

power games in the background

we can only speculate

Sure shlomo. He was crucified by the (((MSM)))
Interesting theory

Attached: 1555218493174.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Probably because it was becoming more of a liability to keep him around in any meaningful way. He wasn't producing the kind of money they were used to seeing anymore and his name had become infamous supposedly. Can't risk the business failing because of one guy. They had to shuffle him off and make it look authentic so that's why he was dragged through the press. He hasn't been found guilty of anything in court and is probably going to get off with a slap on the wrist and some court/lawyer fees but that's it. Honestly that's just my best guess but who knows really.

this. my guess is he was getting too cocky and needed to be put in his place. it also fits the narrative of the [current year] and provided an outlet for disgruntled hollywood actresses to feel like their voice was being heard & virtue signal about toxic masculinity and rape culture. But the shit that actually goes on in hollywood is infinitely worse than any of the things he was accused of, so it's probably just laughable to him.

Attached: spoon up the ole' 'tomb.jpg (397x498, 15K)

This. He didnt do anything criminal. The worst he can get is corruption or prostitution charges. He wont get jail time

Because he wqasn't on the Trump trashing campaign

wonder if we are gonna see it with bryan singer too. they have already let more attention get to that than i ever thought they would, doesnt seem to be slowing down either. he sucks some of the oldest jew cocks in hollywood.

Because he liked adult shiksas, not young boys and girls like the real power players in Hollywood. I’m 100% convinced they threw him to the wolves to throw off the scent.

Bryan Singer’s thing for young twinks has been well down in public for at least a decade and his career is still going strong.

Because he produced the movie, "The Matrix," that gave the perfect metaphor exposing the Zionist Realism that enslaves us with lies and controls the world.

“They will expect one of us in the wreckage, brother”

It's better to throw a guy who fucks women under the bus than to expose all guys who fuck children in Hollywood, right?

he was so flagrant it was impossible to protect him

What price has he actually paid

Sacrificial lamb.

Because there was too much profit in it of course.

>He didnt do anything criminal.
rape is criminal, watch the film they made the Jackson one to conceal

begone synagogue of Satan

Attached: never4.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Attached: Bane_darkness.jpg (900x466, 35K)

this, Harvey was a scapegoat

Interesting and sound theories, one and all; most, if not all of them, are probably true.

On a much more simpler note, I just put it down to Jews, particularly wealthy and influential ones having no problem stabbing each other in the back.

If you read the rumours and look at some of the pictures of Emma Watson before and after meeting him, it suggests that Weinstein's probably a fucking animal. They may sign up to get passed around between producers and directors, but I imagine what the stupid women are subjected to and what they think they're agreeing to are two different things.

Doctors plot, dude. Kaganovich.

Because the problem is bigger than people can imagine, so they threw him under the bus and spinned hard trough msm, so he will be the only one guilty, while rest still fucking and murdering kids and girls on daily basis.

Attached: FBB99514-26A2-4797-A673-030FCA62CF8F.jpg (4032x3024, 925K)

Cher raped the Red Hot Chilli Peppers lead singer and nobody has called her out yet

Did he actually commit any crimes or just a casting couch?

Not like he put a gun to these sluts heads right?

He stepped out of line somehow. Just like all the vatican officials getting sacked or nvixm

Attached: 313318089687.jpg (4573x3818, 2.82M)

Who did he rape. There was one actress that claimed that, right, but I can't remember her name

some of those "starlets" whore themselves out as well. i've heard some of the nicer ones are available for 100k for a night. you have to be in the club to buy something like that though. some private, some eyes wide shut parties. i'd be shocked if they didnt go after new girls like emma.

Kikes don't give a shit about their own kind. It's been seen time and time again

What did they do? Last time I heard about him, like a year ago, he was sent to Europe on a "rehab trip", aka. staying low until Muricans forget about him so he can come home safely

the nose is a wedge

Again. Not surprised. But as I said before, probably what they think they're signing up for versus what actually goes on are two very different things.

After that, I imagine they just dissociate. Watson getting that Pixie cut is something that's usually seen in victims of sexual abuse.

Would watch how he raw dogged Emma desu

source?

>Unironically believing this

Attached: 1419645442001.gif (969x581, 814K)

Someone must have wanted to remind him of his place in the scheme of things.

>There was one actress that claimed that, right,
watch the film, once it became apparent he didn't have the power to squash those complained anymore dozens and dozens of women came out with the rape allegations

too many to bury, guy is done

Coverup

no more like he was a total dirty buffoon and pushed it too hard until he painted himself into the filthy monster pervert corner

intercepted emails 6-7 years ago. a lot of fucked up conversations between the children of american aristocrats. they were completely scrubbed within days. thought they were fake until they started vanishing.

What has changed in Hollywood? Nothing.
What does Hollywood say it has changed? EMpowered women.

Attached: 702260181906.jpg (984x550, 177K)

newfag da joos killed little girls?

He ate too much at the buffet. He got too greedy, even for a Jew, and (((they))) could no longer keep the lid on.

Esau's Gambit

Attached: 1556089927079.jpg (727x868, 237K)

To pretend that he was the problem, not all of them

Because he made them look bad in a very public manner.

screencap this. he is getting off, no conviction. take it to the bank

So it seems like Hollwood (((pedos))) made Weinstein a scapegoat, because he was costing them money and "only" preyed upon gentile women, dragged him through the press and started the #metoo movement at the same time to attack gentile men as a whole and specifically target white men as the real predators, to shield themselves and their highly criminal activities and child rape.

Attached: 1556907546751.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

the evidence shows the opposite

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
GO GO GO

-xwd

He's been an insufferable libshit as long as I can remember.

It was a distraction from the Las Vegas shooting.
The Weinstein scandal pushed the shooting right out of the headlines.

greatest ally

sacrificial lamb

>Why did the Jews throw one of their own under the bus?
It fucked the wrong 10 year old, he belonged to someone else

Attached: Moloch-and-His-jew_Minions.jpg (1494x1672, 644K)

Becouse ther is no thing like a jewish hive controlling evrything. It was and always will be eye for an eye.