*WHITE USA Cursed By GOD - List of Active Curses

The US has been cursed, and nothing you can do can fix it - you cannot swat the Hand of God away. God blessed the USA to become the superpower of the world. Now because we have disobeyed God's commandments, God is cursing our country.

Why is the clown world meme accurate?
Why are fertility rates down for whites?
Where are the jobs?
Why are white women marrying foreigners?
Why are women cheating on their men?
Why do we have higher rates of cancer?
Why does society complain about everything straight white, Christian males do?
Why are men NEETS?
WHERE IS IT ALL GOING?

From Deuteronomy 28, list of curses:
>No safety in the city or the countryside
>Declining birthrate and fertility for whites
>Hoards of riotous, confused people
>A rebuke at everything your hand does (white privilege)
>Wasting of our crops, blights and scorched yields
>USA will vex the countries around us
>Tumors and other incurable diseases
>"MADNESS AND BLINDNESS AND CONFUSION OF THE HEART."
>USA whites continually oppressed and stolen from, and no one will save you.
>Unfaithful women in marriages
>White women will marry foreigners, young white men will look at white women with longing eyes
>Single life among white men, no strength to make a living for themselves
>MADNESS among the white men because of what they see (New Zealand shootings, etc.)
>Boils from sole of foot to crown of head
>You will have children, but they will serve foreigners
>FOREIGNERS WILL RISE HIGHER AND HIGHER, AND WHITE MEN LOWER AND LOWER
>Foreigners will lend to you, USA will borrow, and white men will be the tail of everything and not the head of anything
>Hunger, thirst, and need for everything. God will place a yoke of iron on our necks until we are completely destroyed.

Attached: Curses.jpg (960x960, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/proverbs/22-7.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Where does this lead to?

The final curses lead to beseigment of this county by a people who do not speak our language, from the furthest corner of the earth. They will not regard children, young or women. They will cut off all our access to food and oil.
It will lead to cannibalism, and "the weakest man among you will commit violence against their children and their family". Every person even the least expected will turn violent, mad and murderous.

We will be sold into slavery, but no one will buy us. God will turn the white man into something more rare than gold.

>Women will eat their newborns because they lack for everything.
>Every diseases known to man will cling to our population and reduce us to nothing.

America, the UK and all the former UK countries will completely and totally collapse.

There is nothing that can be done barring a national repentance and return to God's law. This cannot be stopped. It explains everything you see on the news.

Attached: suicidesin.gif (320x240, 474K)

You are an idiot. The fertility rates and other things is due to anti natality propaganda aswell as chemicals and things that cause sterility. There are someone who is doing it either by accident or completely on purpose in the west.
Also.
Deutoronomy and the curses of deuteronomy are exclusively said to the HEBREWS. And the curses described fit perfectly with what happened to the hebrews as they lost their land and were exiled out of it. And other people took over israel. And they were scattered. And jews STILL don´t follow the bible. They follow the talmud aswell. And you are not to follow deuteronomy laws if you are a christian.
So you couldn´t be more wrong about the whole stupid thing you are saying. Trying to square peg round hole some kind of excuse for allowing this to happen to americans etc. It seems it has become very clear to you that the 'white genocide is a myth' is not holding up very well. And that immigration is being pushed and all these things. So now you fucking sit and claim that it´s some punishment from god. Anything you charlatain will say in order to not try to prevent these things.

Although God is bringing this country down, you can save yourself if you repent. God will judge the nations but He will give you a way out if you remain humble, pray for your enemies and set aside your anger and pride -- destiffen your neck.

Repent. Love God's commandments and He will save you and keep you alive through this.

Isaiah 3:12 says it best - "Youths oppress My people, and women rule over them. O My people, your guides mislead you; they turn you from your paths." Childlike people such as AoC, Beto, Kamala Harris, etc. are because of God's punishment. The clownworld meme is real, God is cursing this country with madness.

Help is not coming for this country, or for the UK, South Africa, Australia, Canada.

Attached: 20 - rensgZL.png (1360x980, 489K)

It is a fact that God blessed the United States of America from our founding. If it's true that He blessed us, it will also be true that He would apply curses.

He listed them both. White western civilization made its foundation of Christianity - no other civilization has achieved what we have. Now look at Europe and the US. It's undeniable God blessed us, now He is cursing us.

Attached: Fire.jpg (1366x910, 354K)

Okay well whenever he wants to help set us straight again let me know, im all ears.

You know since the church is run by heretical pedorasts and idolators, the bible has been rewritten and reinterpreted so far from its origin, and christianity is mocked vilified and its teachings used to justify the opposite.

Just saying, a little “no fuck you guys thats wrong and this right” plus maybe a little some blessings of success and fortune and we’d be able to turn this around in no time.

Its the whole Western world not just the US.

The Bible is actually extremely true to the original books archeologically.
They have dated them to be far older than the books that weren't included.
I suggest you do some research on this before posting.
It fine to believe thus, but come at it from an educated viewpoint.
So far the core gospels have been supported by the oldest copies.

it's a coincidence guys move on haha

>pray for your enemies
So I should do nothing as mohammed rapes my people?

Depends on which version were talking about. The apocrypha should never have been removed.

Maybe praying for your enemies to be successful and to have stable government would stop the carnage at the root.

Remember first principles. If you attack the symptom the disease never gets cured. It’s not Mohammad the rapist that’s the issue, it’s being in a position God isn’t protecting you from Mohammad that’s the real issue. Along with a government made up of people God is unwilling to protect, and who are themselves unwilling to close the borders.

Attached: C36E3933-0C31-40DA-BA65-619439E35CB9.jpg (600x800, 369K)

you deserve a place in the next world, don't ever
change. super based ultra redpilled thread OP.

Attached: matrix wombe.jpg (3544x2264, 3.94M)

The vengeance against the whites for the Holocaust is nearing it’s end. With fluoride in the drinking water causing sterility in men and birth defects in women, the promoting of gay relationships that produce no children, the promoting of interracial relationships between white women and black men, that eliminates white children, the promoting of birth control in the white population and the forced emigration of blacks from Africa into Europe, Australia, USA, Canada and the Eastern block countries will have the whites exterminated from the planet in 100 years.

The jews have a stable nation, they still hate us and infest us like parasites, there are a large number of successful Muslim nations muslims wont stop hating and wanting us to submit of they had stability. There are people who wish to rape and kill our families and destroy our race, their sucess would be to my detriment as their sole desire is my and my peoples destruction. Why isnt god protecting his faithful from these dangers, it makes sense he wouldn't protect libersls and atheists but what about the hundreds of thousands if not milllions of faithful people who have been killed and raped with no help from God? The root of these problems is Muslims, and jews and the traitors amongst us. Praying for our enemies to succeed is just "if you kill your enemies they win" level of thinking. It must be that god doesnt exist, doesnt want his faithful to not be destroyed or is leaving them to fend for themselves. I say that god helps those who help themselves and I will pray for my enemies souls once I have rid them from the earth

The most pleasing physical contact I had in months was when a thicc wholesome teenage girl's shoulder and mine brushed in the city organic supermarket today as I jumped out the way of her blind boomer mother's cart. She has some tall robust teen chad with her, might have been her brother but he was all over her and touchy feely it was really weird. Before that I got a massage but didn't count because I paid and she was asian. I'm not unnattractive. Out in the rural areas where I live I saw a girl loitering in her yard by the road, should I have stopped and picked her up? Or maybe passing the small town grocery store rolled down my window and desperately cried out to the young height/weight proportional female: help please notice me I need affectionate contact! I followed her to her trailer park, maybe I could have propositioned her there. All these miles traveled by car and nothing but loneliness. What the fuck is going to fix this situation, it doesn't help that I live out in the sticks but the social ice barrier between others and thwarting any sense of group belonging in America is so thick I could cut it with a knife. I'm a hermit in the wilderness and only have God.

>I will pray for my enemies souls once I have rid them from the earth
Meh, I won’t even do that.
>“Give to the godly man, And help not the sinner. Do good to one that is lowly, And give not to an ungodly man: Keep back his bread, and give it not to him, Lest he overmaster thee thereby: For thou shalt receive twice as much evil For all the good thou shalt have done unto him. For the Most High also hateth sinners, And will repay vengeance unto the ungodly. Give to the good man, And help not the sinner.”
Ecclesiasticus 12:4-7

That book is not in the Bible. If God wanted that book kept He would have included it in the 66 books. Your best bet is to behave like Christ did in His life. The time for fighting is when He comes back.

Back on topic: you can’t swat away God’s hand. This is divine punishment. Jesus says the world will be so bad not one man would be left alive unless He came back. Can you, soldier, fight hard enough to prove God wrong?

Nothing will make sense until you realize that have been and always will be a pawn to God. You were an object to accept your own destruction in the world and to accept the slavery to Jews (that is what Jesus is). No matter how anyone changes the words, gentiles will, have been, and so far will always be expendable fodder in His war for the the universe. God accepts gentile destruction and prayers for help when you are good yet ignores the wickedness of Jews even when they are directly harming you.

God loves all, but some a far more loved than others (Jews). Just remember that you will always be a servant to God/Jews. Jesus and all the prophets are Jews, with Jew laws, and a Jewish book, and you wil have to accept Jewish thought. You never had any hope on your own. God even states this through Paul. Gentiles were damned and hopeless until the Jews killed Jesus.

>Maybe praying for your enemies to be successful and to have stable government would stop the carnage at the root.
Amen. This is something I've lost sight of.

Sounds like prot problems to me, memeflag.

Whites should only loan to whites and never the inverse. Unlike now where Jews (Edomites) loan to all.

biblehub.com/proverbs/22-7.htm
Just as the rich rule the poor, so the borrower is servant to the lender.