Are Kalahari Bushmen Human?

If chimpanzees have an average I.Q of 50 and so do the Kalahari Bushmen, then how come Bushmen can use human language, fire, some tools, and even make nice traps?

Attached: 52095A94-C24D-460C-BF81-99A2797ACC0B.jpg (1080x1350, 229K)

Jacked

So...they're indistinguishable from chimps or cavemen?
What's your point?

When you say traps are you talking about food acquisition technology? Or Jow Forums's favorite masturbation fuel?

That one gorilla had an estimated higher IQ than most africans and yet she was still a gorilla. IQ has nothing to do with it it's about how they use their intellect and not how much they have. Dolphins and Elephants are extremely intelligent animals yet they can't do what humans can.

Exactly humans know how to create. All the various shades of brown just consume and destroy.

The kalarai bushmen and pygmies mated with the homo erectus. Therefore, this cause the decrease in IQ I guess.

Attached: Pygmies and African Archaic Admixture.jpg (5000x2979, 976K)

IQ doesnt measure all capacity of a being, only certain narrow parameters

Jesus look at the size of that thing, he must weight what, 200 pounds? That thing will tear you to shreds

i don't know anybody who knows anything about psychometrics (greg cochran, charles murray, linda gottfredson, steve hsu, steven pinker, james thompson - all of whom are race realists, even if pinker won't admit it) who would ever talk about non-human animals having this-or-that iq score.

oh and add the late rushton and jensen. they might talk about chimp performance on certain tasks vs humans (memorizing sequences of numbers, for example) but they would never talk about a chimp's iq score.

Hello Joe

it looks exactlyl ike that brazilian dude. I see no difference. IQ checks out

Attached: joe rogan dmt.jpg (700x394, 31K)

Why do you humans have such low muscle mass

cause all those calories went to support a large brain...too bad the british got left out

Shitty non-species optimal modern diet.

Humans would be jacked too if we swung around trees all day. that ape probably does the equivalent of a thousand pull ups a day. Look at inmates in prison with nothing to do but pulls and dips

i'd take those resuklts with a huge grain of salt
how were they even administered iq tests when they don't have a written language

t. Grey
Stop projecting, Ayy

Human, but different, apparently.

Attached: 1550387786016.jpg (403x403, 41K)

That gorilla had pretty top tier education. The average gorilla would probably score lower than the bushman

were all homo sapiens in the end, if we can have fertile offspring with it then its human race, so racists btfo

Dunno veracity, but at least it's kinda funny...

Attached: Smart.jpg (600x480, 52K)

You can't really compare dolphins to humans. No opposable thumbs = no ability to use tools. Studies of their language have shown that they grasp fairly advanced concepts like syntax. Elephants have a trunk that's fairly prehensile, but they only have one. Think about using a hammer and tongs over a forge fire to craft an ax head. Not happening for an elephant, either.

Was it Coco? Apparently tested between 70 to 95% on different tests...

Attached: Coco_and_mr_Rogers.jpg (532x720, 159K)

Rip Koko
Rip Michael

You know that a shaved chimp actually has pink skin and small lips right? We are literally more related to chimps than niggers.

bad bait

what's his routine?

They bullshitted the test

Civilization is dysgenic.

10k years ago humans were all tall, jacked ubermensch with bigger brains than today. Agriculture started our devolutionary path towards some sort of weak and stupid eusocial insectoid.

Ok an A for effort at least, I failed and I'mma kill myself like a good mortal faggot.