Obesity

Will we ever see a reversal of the plague of obesity that is ailing the West? Or are we ll just destined to come grotesque American style fatasses kept alive by surgeries and expensive medications?
I don't want to ride the mart cart.

Attached: 1557159281649.jpg (2048x1536, 438K)

So few people know how to cook. They believe it is time consuming but fail to realize they can benefit from learning to cook in so many ways.

Let the lazy get fat and die.

>look at me, i cant control what i put im my mouth
t.every faggot ever.

Read this book.
Cows are fed grain to make them fat.
Jewish guy told the goys to eat grains to eat grains to get skinny.
Added facts: "Goy" means cow.
You can't make this shit up.
Now, skip to the appendix of the book. Eat meats and green vegetables. Go easy on fruit, or skip it (fruits have been cultivated to be high in fructose - even tomatoes. Even a goddamned tomato!) No root vegetables like potatoes.
Problem solved.

Attached: Congress has learned to by votes with tax money - Tocqueville.png (350x350, 36K)

Dang it, wrong pic!

Attached: why we get fat.jpg (326x499, 36K)

>no taters

but I love them.

Attached: chipsandwich.jpg (220x293, 16K)

I think in a while the fat will be breaded out of the population because big giant fat people don’t have dicks big enough to go into big fat people vaginas. Also because it’s horribly unattractive

I make Lasagna everyday, it's the perfect NEET food.

I know the cure.
1) Get people to smoke. Trade a food addiction for a cigarette addiction.
2) Folks are bored and going outside to play sports or lift is about as exciting as watching paint dry. I recommend boffering, have large groups of men bash each other with foam swords. You get the necessary amount of exercise and you get to bash people with foam swords.
3) Dismantle all social media and digital entertainment. Let the nerds have their video games and forums, that's the way it's meant to be, but normies need real interaction, and the only way to get their bloodshot eyes off the screen is to destroy social media and digital entertainment.

These three things won't just fix the obesity crisis, it will set society back on track.

>I don't want to ride the mart cart.

Attached: 600lbLife.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

chicken fried bacon ?

true

I use to work retail when I was younger.
The fatties in the mart carts were the bitchiest assholes in the world.
Lazy, grumpy assholes that should be left to die instead of being kept alive by modern health care.

except i work in a bakery, and you can't drag all bread across the same comb. i eat bread for more meals than i should, but i eat the complex carbs, the ones that take long to break down and are rich in fibre. your loaves of air cannot even be called bread by scandi standards.

Anything but this.

Attached: blob.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>chicken fried bacon ?
Battered and deep fried like fried chicken.
Chicken fried steak is delicious but it's heavy as fuck.
You feel like you eat concrete after that and some gravy.

Only way you’d be allowed to lose weight effectively is through mass classical conditioning. Government will reward you with self image improvement every time you do a trick for them. Eventually we’ll have a nation wide dog show with controlled humans.

there's nothing that supports your claim, if anything, obesity is on a rapid rise for all population

Chicken fried bacon is the shit but tonight I’m having this.

Attached: 449B0DAC-2354-4DAD-9FB8-28FD14DECCB7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

Its not the oils, fats and meat making you fat. Its the CARBS. Dr Atkins was right and all keto diets are basically the Atkins diet

Eliminate sugar, grain, bread, pasta, potatoes, corn, etc and you can eat all the fried chicken you want and it won't make you fat. When you go on a low fat diet you actually fuck up your body's chemistry and make it believe that you are starving for fat and will retain whatever fat it can. This is why high fat / no carb diets work.

Attached: 1549811046547 (1).jpg (599x800, 68K)

Attached: 1539528566432.jpg (1065x710, 241K)

Attached: 1539549635397.jpg (400x278, 20K)

being fat isn't genetic, only fatties claim it is

Attached: 1510947548741.jpg (2000x1300, 871K)

Attached: 1505671319785.png (1417x687, 108K)

Attached: 1553347668322.webm (758x720, 2.45M)

Attached: 1537527027460.jpg (634x381, 62K)

You are a fat fuck for eating all that

Potatoes are fine, but don't eat massive quantities of chips/crisps deep fried in oil.

For an individual serving, get some small potatoes and cut them into quarters. Add some seasoning and roast them in the oven. A bowl sized serving of those will run you about 150 cals, the same as an 8 oz glass of whole milk

That looks so good

The saddest thing about these glutton-mutant behemoth demonspawns is that there was a time when that used to be an attractive woman.

actually fat is good for it. It's carbs and sugar you have to worry about. The pepsi part.

I do what I want stick boy.

That looks like Best Buy. I've never even seen motorized scooters in one before.

Looking for a black boyfriend

Niiice appetizer, bro. But what's the main course?

Just go low carb and don't be afraid of fat. It's more traditional to what humans have eaten.

Ketotards will literally have a panic attack if they eat too much broccoli because they're afraid of overdosing on carbs. On what planet is that healthy?

Just eat moderately and don't be a retard

Exactly. I think even if she dropped down to 190, which would still be fat, she'd be really attractive.

>doesn't know what ketosis is or how it happens
kek

>grotesque American style fatasses kept alive by surgeries and expensive medications
this
most nurses are obese

I just had seven chilli cheese dogs

I hope all the fat disgusting pigs die of heartfailure or some shit, or at least look gross enough to be unable to produce offspring.

beauty comes from the inside

holy fuck i only eat about 1500 calories per day. no wonder people who cant afford to cook at home are so fat

Attached: 1557177387380.jpg (800x800, 269K)

You don't know what fried chicken is, do you?

Not until we stop giving corn farmers obscene amounts of money, outlaw HFCS, or both. At least in the states, it's so cheap and abundant that it's used as a filler in literally everything you can think of, and it's probably why so many people are hooked on sugary shit.

Attached: 9953206d-b7ab-4f95-99b5-005b035801e0_2.f71f47da693c2044e9f9ddab4d38e758.jpg (2400x2400, 2.37M)

did the walmart logo give it away?

dunce

For some reason people think universal healthcare will help fight or be the end of obesity, even when agriculture subsidies will still be in place.

pepsi chicken friend bacon

It's not like the US is the only country with an obesity problem.
Mexicans eat beans and rice and are top five obese countries. I'm guessing when they have no potable water sources and drink soda instead doesn't help either.

Why can't we give everyone liposuction and use the truly enormous mass of vacuumed out fat to fuel our cars? BIOFUELS IS MADE OF PEOPLE!

>chicken fried bacon
FUCK that sounds good

Would do 10/10

>taking sledgehammers to bathroom scales

They should get a Yay! Scale invented by Fat Activist (((Marilyn Wann))) to replace it.

Attached: YayScale.jpg (1800x1200, 464K)

>Uncooked steaks on top shelf
>over crowded grilling surface
>lid open

what the fuck r u doing bruh

Don't you mean 1000/1000?

33 inch waist here. Fuck off out of it.

Here's (((Ms Wann))) giving a lecture on Fat Acceptance.

Attached: MarilynWann.jpg (711x535, 123K)

i have heard in some south American places that people drink soda as a symbol for not being too poor to have to only drink free water

Attached: MarilynWann.jpg (850x400, 71K)

no look the movie wall e and that's how they want

i think the combinations of food eaten and the timing of it matter when it comes to making the most if it. wonder if there is any evidence of that.

Ever order water at a movie theater or chain restaurant? They usually give you measly little dixie cups, just enough water to gargle and spit with. The establishment is literally spitting in your face for not ordering a soda.

They give away small cups for water because people take the free cup to the soda fountain and fill it with soda anyways.

I bet chicken fried bacon is pretty good

Go watch my 600 lb life, these people breed

No, I order water at chain restaurants all the time and it comes in the same size cup as all the other drinks. I bring my own drinks to theaters.

Ayo girl lemma holla acha

My mom bought one of those years back. She tried the whole “this is just my body” thing and making excuses, but she really doesn’t believe it. She’s losing weight slowly, but she could be doing better.

Why isn't it glazed or is it sugar coated

But it has 90% daily calcium, it's actually good for you, if you survive the diabetic coma