GODDESS AMY SCHUMER DEMANDS YOU BOYCOTT SEXIST WENDY'S

breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/05/06/amy-schumer-uses-gender-reveal-to-call-for-wendys-boycott-over-failure-to-prevent-rape-of-female-farmworkers/

“We love @chancetherapper and hate to be the ones to tell him that Wendy’s is the only fast food chain refusing to protect farmworker women from sexual assault and rape in the fields,” Schumer wrote.

“Message for the people in charge: Instead of spicy nuggets, we want food that is harvested with dignity NOT violence,” she added. “#BoycottWendys link in my bio of how you can help. Also, we are having a boy.”

Attached: amyscgumerwendeys1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NofAKY4p9fY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that fake belly is hilarious

>Wendy’s is the only fast food chain refusing to protect farmworker women from sexual assault and rape in the fields

Fucking what?

>refusing to protect farmworker women from sexual assault and rape in the fields
But who’s raping them? Surely not those male immigrants that our society so desperately needs.

i love wendys

Attached: 1526175395556.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

it filled with beer

or nigger cum

I’ll be sure to have lunch at Wendy’s tomorrow.

Aren't there rules against posting this sort of shit here?

Who the fuck is raping women farmers? Its not like in Europe where the huge influx of niggers from the third world has them wandering all over the place trying to relieve their sexual emergencies

brb going on a Wendy's run

Shit, last time I saw her she was in a mask and makeup sitting at a Kavanaugh hearing

cute cat

Attached: 1553899457643.jpg (604x516, 41K)

Moonbump just like Markle

Shes been pregnant for what, 11 months now?

She should at least be happy that they can murder their rape babies if they become pregnant... The bitch cares about slut farm workers tho not defenseless baby's. Too bad Schumers mommy didn't abort her...

youtu.be/NofAKY4p9fY

Attached: 18543.jpg (680x961, 96K)

Spicy nuggets haven't been on the menu in years desu

Jesus himself couldn't stop me from eating at Wendy's. This bitch is out of her mind. Spicy Chicken combo + JBC on the side

Man that's good eating

Wendy's had a Twitter campaign to bring them back

> Amy Schumer Uses Gender Reveal
So what is Amy now?
Did she come out as a fence post or something?

it's not fake that's just how she normally looks.
She's not pregnant, her belly is actually that big

did she fuck a turkey baster because no self-respecting man would have gone near that.

i want to see those swolen swine milkers

A self-respecting man didn’t

I’m going to go buy Wendy’s right now cuz fuck Amy Schumer.

What should I get Bros?

what the fuck? fast food companies get their produce from the same source that supermarkets do.

a salad you candy ass

And yet this bitch would say there’s no rape and murder of South African farmers. Fuck this whore.

based Wendy's

I’ll try to eat a Wendy’s or two just to spite this (((bitch))) but bro... Chick-Fil-A is **literally** God tier fast food

The Schumer family are long overdue for a trip to the ovens

Attached: 34987534538627737.jpg (3000x2000, 833K)

Number 3 large and a frosty.

It's because this isn't true.

Weird. Not natural? What say?

Why are all these white men who totally aren’t jews driving to lettuce and tomato fields to rape Mexicans?

The only Wendy's near me is between Chick-Fil-A and In n Out. So I don't go to Wendy's in the first place.

>Wendy’s is the only fast food chain refusing to protect farmworker women from sexual assault and rape in the fields
Based Wendy's running the Braap barns

Oh for fucks sake get a life you unfunny cow

she's lost weight.

Imagine wifing up this insufferable unfunny miss piggy lookalike. You couldn’t pay me enough. That guy must really need the money.

Reminder she is related to chuck schumer

Actually the article states that Wendy's gets their tomatoes (which is what this is apparently all about) solely from hydroponic producers. So there aren't even any immigrant cunts picking them to get raped. Wendy's isn't part of this whatever campaign because they're not a party to the issue it purports to address.

This can't be fucking real.

I have no idea who impregnated her, what he looks like, or how much money he has, but he can do better.

But I love red heads!

at least wendy is white.
we should all feed our babes wendy nuggies.

No, she isn't.

>#BoycottWendys
I eat their 3 - 4 times a week, will kick it up to once a day for the cause. I hope you people appreciate my sacrifice.

You'd think that she could afford a personal trainer and dietician.

Some faggot hard-core leftist calling for a boycott to something? Welp, brb, going out to spend some money on it lol (srs. fast food is ok every now & then and wendy's is good. those fries, dudes...)

>Wendy's pays amy to shit talk on socials
>Everyone hates amy so they go to wendys in spite
You guys should know the social media handler at wendys is god tier

>tfw your wife’s first reaction to finding out the gender of your first child is to virtue signal about a totally random issue on social media for shekels
she was probably assblasted to find out it was a boy

Attached: 2B3A5C47-0100-4566-A1B8-63F9318FC447.jpg (750x1131, 529K)

I know about this shit from retarded college students near me protesting Wendy’s.
Apparently theres some organization that means to stop the rape of female farmworkers which is apparently a big deal. I have absolutely no fucking clue how they plan to do so with what research I’ve done. I guess that’s typical of these types of orgs. Only thing I’ve seen them try to do was raise the cost of tomatoes by a cent or two per pound or some shit. That’s fucking it. It’s fucking nothing. Wendy’s doesn’t need to be forced to do jack shit.

I'm going to Wendy's tomorrow for lunch. I'll take some of my employees. Write it off and support a company that leftists hate for no reason. Someone start tweeting at fatso Schumer that they will increase their Wendy's intake bc of her

Stop making things up retard

Attached: chuck.jpg (273x794, 89K)

Buh-baka! I don’t want you to put French fries in frostys anyway!

so she's not mad at the rapists, just Wendys for employing both men and women in the same field

We’re reaching levels of self hating schlub that shouldn’t be possible

To those about to burger, we salute you!

oh GOD not a boy that dude lost before the match even began. Dude will be taking hormones by 5 and that is assuming his mother does not castrate him at birth.

you can learn the gender with a blood test as early as 11 weeks. it's common more common to learn the gender at 20 weeks during an ultrasound. her belly is significantly past 20 weeks.

>Mexicans do the jobs white people don’t want! (picking tomatoes)
>Mexican women are being raped (while picking tomatoes)
hmm, someone’s doing the raping here

God, I hope if it's one, it's the other. A fetal alcohol nigglet that she gives up for adoption despite her wealth would be hilarious, but watching her pay to feed and house it until it squanders her jew money is the piece de resistance

Attached: 1555995761179.png (500x383, 78K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO MY NUGGERS

CHUCK

SCHUMER IS GOING TO KILL MY NUGGERS WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

What a dumb fucking whore.uses a gender reveal to seguey into political posturing. She isn’t having a baby, she’s gaining a prop.

Just show White women this you imbecile.

I redpilled my sister on this matter only because she was Jewish and now she only wants Jewish men.

BTFO your sisters expectations and redpill them goyim.

Attached: 235462932745698437652983746582734582934.png (904x910, 1.33M)

there's some commitment to safety in the workplace for farm helpers that every other fast food place has signed but Wendy's has not. students from u of michigan have been boycotting Wendy's for several months over this.

Somebody’s doing the raping.

Attached: 7FF4F6EC-940B-4011-8523-E7BFBE64D613.jpg (1160x773, 103K)

It's like the scene in Planet of the Apes, but with fucking cis het white male SHITLORDS riding horses through fields of spicy chicken nugget bushes, throwing nets on vibrant, amazing, strong, and independent goblinas and raping them.

shut the fuck up you disgusting pig

Attached: 53465464564.png (893x717, 156K)

Attached: 5675757576756.png (794x700, 138K)

I gave up listening to Jews a decade ago. Life improved.

She had the baby 2 months ago

I mean.... it is Guatemalans... that's how they reproduce. Like cats. Lots of biting and rape

whoa did she just assume the baby's gender? What a fucking bigot.

Savage

I like it kek

>Amy shumer
Stopped reading there, but came in to post.

I can get behind this. We don’t need more third world rape babies plaguing this planet.

That’s a man baby

Attached: 253462464534543.png (728x1179, 234K)

Attached: 111112227837.png (817x565, 106K)

Attached: 345235353535.png (686x1080, 552K)

Attached: 54684584567.png (837x1059, 766K)

Agreed. Wendy's should arm those women with handguns

Attached: 45636346464634654.png (731x1157, 160K)

Seems as though I'm gonna have to start eating at Wendy's even more

Attached: 546744564.png (803x978, 355K)

Yup. Dumb kikes live a fake life, their whole existence is a show and it's still pathetic

wew

Don't forget the barbed penises.

>but with fucking cis het white male SHITLORDS riding horses through fields of spicy chicken nugget bushes
het?

Chelsea be worried she be out of a job

Talk about nepotism - and I thought Trump was bad.
This fucking cow - what a joke.

>instead of spicy nuggets
No fuck you Amy. Gimme back my spicy nuggets

me too

Attached: 1556746364992.jpg (615x615, 39K)

oh my god, Amy Schumer is a multi-millionaire, and she is completely trashed looking and only in her 30s, white women age so poorly

No wonder so many guys are choosing Latinas as wives, they still look good as they approach age 50

Attached: jenn0228.jpg (888x1184, 119K)

Requesting art of Wendy tying up a spic farmwoman to get raped

Btw her husband is actually autistic. Check me I dare you

Hesus that looks like something from out of a horror movie

If you're going to post a pregnant Jew, at least post an attractive one.

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (712x2051, 413K)