OI!!! YOU GOT A LICENCE FOR THAT FAKKIN DOG?

youtu.be/hfD1jNdLKck

>WELL WELL WELL WOT DO WE 'AVE 'ERE?
>THAT'S A BANNED DOG THAT IS!
>OWNERSHIP OF THESE MULTI TOOTHED KILLING MACHINES IS ILLEGAL GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW!!
>UNDER DANGEROUS DOGS ACT AND BY DA POWER OF DA QUEEN WE'RE TAKIN' THIS PROSCRIBED CANINE AND BINNING IT YOU CHEEKY FAKKIN CUNT
>YA GONNA DO TWENTY YEARS FOR THIS YOU SICK BASTARD

Attached: file.png (285x280, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/dangerous-dogs-law-killed-banned-breeds-mps-efra-committee-neil-parish-a8588111.html
youtu.be/S33SAi9tpsg
youtube.com/watch?v=O6zslvLklyI
youtube.com/watch?v=PCRhjFihtJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What kind of dog is it?

couldn't understand a word of that. all I hear is bing bong bong, mate. Go on yer flat yah.

It has a slight pitbull mixture but it's clearly a german shepherd

Not a clue.
Banned breeds are Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Pit Bull Terrier and Japanese Tosa.

Holy shit is this how British people really talk? That's barely decipherable. A nigger speaks better English than actual Englishmen

Nu-Jow Forums is full of chickenshit redditors and soccermoms who are scared of any dog bigger than a chihuahua, so be prepared for 350 posts of them thanking Allah those brave officers got that scary assault dog off the streets.

Muslims fear dogs. Britain will be dog free in 5 years.

this

Attached: 1529042053424.png (925x842, 832K)

Jesus fuck. These bongs are being meaner towards the fuckin' dog and his owner than the nigs are on this shithole of a fuckin' island

Attached: 1540133802642.jpg (500x385, 33K)

looks like an Akita

Pretty soon the only bitches left in Britain will be its citizens

poor dog. :(

The UK is a kike infested shithole! I blame that fat jew bag fuckhole Churchill!

>The British state can't trust its citizens with dogs or knives.

Holy fucking lmao.

>stop muslim rapes gangs
>stop dog
the choice is clear

Death to the Patria--- oh that female cop was in charge?

couldn't pay me enough money to step foot on your fucking island. total shitshow there.

We'll just have to harbor and protect the english language while britain regroups. it's the right thing to do. I mean correct thing. hmm

is there any follow up on this story ?

like any info on what happens after ?

Dog gets binned most likely.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/dangerous-dogs-law-killed-banned-breeds-mps-efra-committee-neil-parish-a8588111.html

did you see how that beast ripped the white dog to hell?
I can see why there were 6 police take at least 12 minutes to act

(((the system))) is shitty it's pants. these swine cop goons are pathetic, they enforce the satanic cabal's agenda and should all be killed of as well when the racewars start.
i've seen this same shit here, and this guy could be literally me. big, dark, (((armed & dangerous))).
if i ever see a fucking jew around here he is dead. DEAD.

good
dogs are pets for subhumans

>send 10 bobbies to apprehend mans dog for making someone scared
>not enough resources to go after paki rape gangs

It's a Birmingham accent you uncultured fatass burgers

that too, kek. fucking bongspeak.

>itz ah Burrminghom accuent yu anncoultered fataus bergurs.

some of you Brits and easy to understand

I'm really not Antifa but i dont like cops. They really are just tools youtu.be/S33SAi9tpsg

british people, cops or not, all pea brained

Dumb cops worrying about a stupid dog while a bunch of people joy ride on the wrong side of the road

Attached: UK police.jpg (634x857, 87K)

After the Scottish, Birmingham is the most subtitled accent, I wouldn't lose sleep over it user, they don't often say anything interesting.

this

you gotta prioritize

>Dogo Argentino
just train them to hunt muslims instead of wild boars

i thought this was only a usa thing

Attached: atf.png (500x506, 114K)

I forgot dogs are haram.
checks out.

never easy to see your father die, even worse to watch his corpse get passed around like a rag doll.
never give up your guns, boys.

>citizens
loyal British SUBJECTS

Get rid of the pitbull. Owning one is a sure sign of degeneracy. I don't care if they genocide all pits
Come after my golden lab, leave in a bodybag

Fuck Britain, let it sink.

not losing sleep over it, just pointing out that on that tiny island, you all have crazy differences in accents

>bongs will defend this

Attached: 1556930231964.jpg (720x875, 73K)

Attached: gas.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Yeah, it's one of the more extreme ones, my work takes me all over the UK and kind of take the experience this has given me in understanding them all for granted.
Right now I'm struggling to think of an American regional accent that's harder to understand, but coming up short.

Nope, he probably pissed someone off, you can s/Waltham Forest/pozzed/ though.

Chuckled

>American regional accent that's harder to understand
Appalachia

How does it feel to be both a nigger and a cucked faggot simultaneously?

Attached: 1511448837144.png (706x690, 451K)

>YOIRE DI OINE WHOI COISED AILL THIESS MAITE!!!
Fucking Eternal Anglo slave morality. Jesus Christ.

Attached: knifeangel.jpg (800x1203, 201K)

why arent people training dogs for the racewar anyway? is that why homommad hates them?

>a nigger and a cucked faggot simultaneously
wouldn't that make him French?

i'd give it to the cajuns. fuck if i understand anything they say.

It really pains me to see what a meme our country has turned into

Attached: ukipupandup.jpg (720x497, 54K)

Agree, that's why they screen text those alligator hunting shows.

cause our country has no real history or culture. plus families are always moving away from each other chasing that "dream"

>implying we aren't niggered and cucked too

Attached: faggot.png (349x215, 196K)

>Appalachia
These guys, whilst having a strong accent, put the words in the right order, which makes sentence recognition much easier.
Looking for an example now...

>>implying we aren't niggered and cucked too
stop voting democrat.

never have. do you actually trust our government?

Attached: 4353451872.jpg (792x532, 100K)

I sometimes truly wished Canada had joined the American Revolution or had wished Britain was invaded and genocided by Napoleon. Its no wonder God put them on an Island.

Attached: 1553469314870.jpg (1440x2605, 1.17M)

Yes huehue, and monkeys are for making soup out of....

See how that works?

this is pretty close
youtube.com/watch?v=O6zslvLklyI

youtube.com/watch?v=PCRhjFihtJc

Owning dogs (except pitbulls and mutt toys) is redpilled. Brazil you're just jealous because dogs are better pets than monkeys like you.

Shitbulls aren't any more deserving of being in the country than mudshits are, deport them both

What show is this from?

blacklist

nigger dog need to be exterminated.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_niallmccarthy_files_2018_09_20180914_Deadly_Dogs_Forbes.jpg (1280x868, 81K)

I'm down to I only trust my sks.

you are a goyboi aren't you?

Not bad, but you lose out to Punjabis for being the most incomprehensible.
>Punjabi
Kek, full circle back to Birmingham.

Ngrega foreq tla hiru maka cho.
O ma Deruwookstl t glana kele tlo kroa.

Attached: limeyland.jpg (733x800, 107K)

idk what that is

>pitbull
remove

Attached: bb1.png (1281x636, 701K)

No it doesn't

UK cops hate dogs to appease their muslim masters

>all dogs are the same species
>but statistically, some breeds of dog are more violent than others
>and all humans are the same species
>but we can’t talk about inherent violence in breeds of humans?
niggers

Attached: C185167C-89EA-43D3-9CE2-35D1785EF7B3.gif (400x225, 513K)

There are no nigger dogs. Pit bulls are European in origin and now mainly owned by trash people of any race. Trash people should be exterminated.

pitbulls have attacked out of nowhere, yeah I have grown up with them too. When raised with love they are really friendly, but they are still animals that tend to react violently sometimes even against family. The way they are built just compounds the fact they are dangerous.

based

>UNDER DANGEROUS DOGS ACT
lol wut? This can't be a thing, FFS even here in cuckistan we can have whatever dog we want, (and firearm for the most part). Jesus Christ I had an SS Panzer Division flag as a cape on my kids snowman for 2 months, sure people bitched but legally fuck-all could be done. The UK is fucked

Attached: happy_snowman.gif (2304x1728, 1.34M)

If it's a pitbull it deserves death, desu.

Attached: 14563869835.png (889x768, 34K)

Idiots, this is Jap Tosa Inu cross Dogg, a tad better in intelligence and more predictable behaviour than potbulls, but truly dangerous if are not in proper control as muzzle and sensible ownership
No losses

>If it's a pitbull it deserves death
>first they came for the pitbulls
What about my boxer-mix? Do you want him dead as well? Dog are 99% regulated by their owners cat boy

Attached: charlie_watching.jpg (2304x1728, 672K)

This is the deal!!!!! No doggos!!!! Yay mudslides!!!!

Attached: 90C1FB74-EB19-44D2-8073-8CF2507B31BF.gif (350x197, 1.9M)

someone sure pissed that wookie off

right when they stop the video the little white dog bites the big doggo on the mouth and he yelps, did the little white fucker get mauled after?

>6 police surrounding
>we're not being intimidating

>owner gets tackled
>dog doesn't attack
put you're country in the fucking bin

Attached: nRgVPSC.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

>British """police"""

Attached: DID SUMBUDDY SAY BOTTA KNOIFE.jpg (281x351, 41K)

>British """police"""
are the launch codes still 000000000? I'll do it myself

Attached: UK_police_soy.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>banned breeds

Attached: 1555719710757.jpg (433x419, 29K)

Can't understand a single word. Is this that language the Belters speak on The Expanse?

if our police posted this i would go straight to the nearest station and start huckin molatovs
fuck me

i used to enjoy pretending to be british then saying ridiculous and offensive shit to their police on the internet, just to fuck with them and waste their time and resources they could be using to harass their own citizens.

you're welcome, bongs.

our cops like to be taken seriously.

There was some pretty fun threads when this shit came out, fuck if is wasn't for Trudeau the UK would have the cuck-crown, even over sweden

Attached: UK_police.jpg (760x339, 51K)

Attached: 1557081071625.jpg (2100x1599, 885K)

Damn if that was in the US and a man was walking around with that massive hound, the cops would do.. absolutely nothing

churchill was controlled by the kikes. Literally every problem in this world can be traced back to the kikes user

Attached: BRRAAAAPPPP.jpg (1265x793, 117K)