What Happened After My 13-Year-Old Son Joined the Alt-Right

One of the most powerful stories I've ever read.
archive.li/ibTkX

Attached: alt-right.jpg (634x989, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claas_Relotius
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a cuckold

i'm sure this isn't entirely made up, either...

Believe every word.

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 33K)

That little kid's name?
Adolf Hitler.

Shocking.

no words.

Beep Beep

>son is liberal loser at school
>one of his friends admits to being sodomized by Uncle Berry during a presentation
>another is forced to be trans "for a while" by sex perverts
>is accused of sexual harassment by random roastie, kidnapped, tortured, and urged to sign a false confession
>teachers excuse it by claiming kid is a filthy sodomite
>forced to write apology to roastie
>sinks into a spiral of depression and suicidal ideation

>then something amazing happens, the by finds Jow Forums.
>instantly red-pilled on women and the Jewish question despite being a kike himself.
>challenges his parents to stop being such filthy Jews
>gets his Jewess mother to begin deconditioning.
>begins learning to 1337 hax
>targeted by FBI niggers
>openly redpilling all his classmates and teachers
>confronts Antifa at Trump Rally despite being a mere 14(88) years old.

>learns the value of hiding the power level
>begins trying in school, getting good grades, joining clubs, helping out around the house

saved another one, boys.

what subreddit are they referring to?

So this is the infamous Pol.

I look around and all I see are sad, lonely young men that are angry because girls won't talk to you. Ever pause to wonder why that is?

Even as a woman of color, I am not the least bit offended, but morbidly dismayed by your lack of self-reflection and basic humility toward yourself and peoplekind. Pathetic, really.

Maybe if they weren't such shitty fucking failure parents their kids wouldn't be getting a better upbringing from Jow Forums and they'd have been aware of their 13 year old childs internet habits.

Except he changes his mind at the end of the story and opts out

Show your chocolate milkers or gtfo

You know the rules, tits or gtfo.

very much cringe

Powerful Skull and Bones get

perhaps he is biding his time, perhaps it's all fucking fake overblown garbage like most examples of "journalism"

>heh, you're all virgns
Argument used by sub 80 IQ retards who can only argue on an emotional level

Seems real and fake at the same time

stop reposting this every week faggot

What happened after my 11 year-old son joined the alt-left.

Attached: 19-desmond-lede.w512.h600.2x.jpg (1024x1200, 538K)

Shut up hippie

This is probably the funniest shit I've seen in quite a long time

>his eyes gleaming "as counter protesters?"
lol what a bitch

same old "theyre nazi incel virgins who are depressed" article

>“Did you hate me when I was hostage to the cult?” he asked. I’d never heard him use that phrase before.

This is deep, looks like the redpill CAN be untaken. pol btfo again

>most powerful
Long, gay, and probably fake

Based

Honk.

Attached: 729788C4-5B76-420F-A6DD-39A570E58147.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

What's the "alt-right"? Isn't that the term popularized by the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016?

Attached: paunjabi-girl-tweet.jpg (759x422, 101K)

You wish, white boy.

I wonder what kind of kids Joaquin Phoenix would raise. Seems like a cool dude.

>Written by user

Kek they don't even dare to associate their kike name to this made up BS any more.
This story should get be nominated for the Claas Relotius price.

>Even as a woman of color, I am not the least bit offended, but morbidly dismayed by your lack of self-reflection
Well if it isn’t the nigger calling the kettle black

Attached: B3A82944-6B18-442E-BAE2-BE058F2C15CC.jpg (640x466, 46K)

Tits or GTFO nigger

This story is canon you fag, it happened. get over it.

> a neo-Nazi had killed counterprotester Heather Heyer

Was this ever proven to be true? Was he really a neo-Nawtzi?

This shit is hilarious.

Attached: Capture.jpg (937x280, 72K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claas_Relotius

And the mothers name?
Einstein.
>and then everybody clapped

How do you join the alt right?

Is there an initiation fee? Do you need to kill a random person... or get beat in?

I want to join, but not THAT bad. I was thinking the altright or maybe Toasmasters ...just looking to get out of the house.

is alt-right even a real thing?

He seems to hate Hollywood. So theres a sign he's based.

Fake and gay

>joined

there's your problem right there.

No. Its what happens when you're right wing and become depressed and aggressive because you start to realize you don't agree with the direction the worlds headed but the world persists on heading there.

>is alt-right even a real thing?
It's a meme made up by the left because they wanted a boogeyman to push their cause. We just run with it for the lulz.

Remember, everything bad in the world is because of the Communist-Illuminati-Reptillian-Judeo-Muslim-Marxists

Attached: thanks+goy.jpg (2048x1409, 563K)

Modern parents have been so helplessly brainwashed by the (((TV))) that it's actually better we raise the next generation. At least we wont lie to the little shits and make them laugh every now and then

Attached: 1557162579637m.jpg (1024x1020, 144K)

That fat whale died from a heart attack.

either that kid is a complete faggot or made up. either way who cares

/thread

Attached: 123607765288.png (600x805, 497K)

oh man remember the most elite findom lady

I know they are doing exposes on Jow Forums in the mass media.. I can’t wait till my mom reads a list of ‘symptoms’ and realizes I’ve been body snatched by the alt-right...

Oh god, that’ll be nice... she’ll probably write a piece like this for our local paper.

her gloves went all the way to her armpits

I wholly believe the part about the schools. My little brother who's 25 now was accused of sexual assault in 6th or 7th grade, of course, my dad is a litigious conspiritard, and told the principle that he was the weirdo and he was sexualizing kids and that he would sue the fuck out of everyone, and basically brow-beat the shit out of the administration.

How new to Jow Forums are you actually? If we really wanted to see negro mamaries, we would flip open a National Geographic. Tits or gtfo is a tradition meant to require proof when you claim to be female as thousands of guys pretending to be girls on the internet make the claim for attention. I guess rebbit never told you that.

Alt Right is just traditional conservatism that acknowledges race realism and the Jewish Question.

Attached: quote-what-is-the-secular-basis-of-judaism-practical-need-self-interest-what-is-the-worldly-religion (850x400, 70K)

Yes and no. It's a moniker given by the MSM and adopted by a bunch of gatekeeping e-celebs to sow division among imageboard users. Imageboards have been giving renewed breath to ideas of nationalism and we can't have that now can we goyim.

>What happened after my 13 year old son joined the LGBTQ, cut his dick off, and contracted HIV/AIDS after unprotected gay anal sex at a gay club
Hint: suicide

Attached: 09834895738945345.jpg (640x853, 157K)

Didnt you read the article? We find YOU. Be patient, shitpost to pass the time and await our contact.

Attached: 1555714445083.jpg (700x610, 83K)

>powerful
>allowing words to hold power over you

>a literal 13 year old jew r/the_Donald janny no longer part of the "alt-right"

Bruhs... We lost a valued member. We'll never recover from this

another story by the jews concerning their (((movement)))

It's a msm meme, which noone identifies with
They're just trying to label a coalition that could be defined by a honk

Shut up negress.

And then everyone clapped.

its already been debunked as a fake.

Relinquish your bosoms or expell yourself from the confines of this realm!

One of the best trolls ever written.

I just read through the whole thing and the ending made me think the same.

This was so gay I think I got AIDS from reading it. Every one here is here because we see the absolute clownery of the world and just wants to be left alone. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: downloadfile-11.jpg (474x266, 23K)

fake and gay

The proper term is aut kike.

You're a faggot little kike Sam. Anyone here go to this rally and remember this kid? Kek

Damn, I feel really bad for that kid. You can see he is embarrassed and hates his life. His two moms or dads probably forced him to march in a gay parade wearing that. He will likely kill himself in the future.

Snopes said it's real though

TL;DR: 13yo GETS REDPILLED, SHITPOSTS BIGLY, MEETSUP IRL, SEES YOU'RE ALL ONIONS LOSERS AND THE PILL IS A LIE. NOW EATS STEAK.

Attached: 82BA1D9D-B1A0-4AA2-8C2C-6C103F184C7D.png (449x401, 490K)

>School counselor goes off the hook on a 13 year old
For fucking what? He is 13. Imagine pushing guilt of something the child didnt even understand to a person that young. And asking him to write a letter of admission of guilt. And where was the 'victim' in all this. I know '#BelieveWomen' is trending or whatever, but surely someone in this boy's school has more than 3 brain cells to do even a trace of investigation.

>reads a /sig/ thread
>starts lifting
>starts reading 1 book per week
>stops drinking
>stops smoking weed
>starts recognizing faggots as degenerate aids monkeys
>starts recognizing nonwhites as hostile invaders enticed by a Jewish system
>reads Kmac and mein kampf
>gasthekikes.jpg
>mom finds book in room
>google; “what is revolt against the modern world Julius evola”
>Julius Evola, was an Italian philosopher, painter, and esotericist. He has been described as a "fascist intellectual,"[2] a "radical traditionalist,"[3] "antiegalitarian, antiliberal, antidemocratic, and antipopular,"[4] and as having been "the leading philosopher of Europe's neofascist movement."[4]
>What Happened After my 13 year old son joined the alt right

>We're Jewish
Stopped reading right there.

It's "third position" for one-dimensional retards.

If he is such a smart kid , he would have just accused people of antisemitism left and right . Seems to me like complete bullshit .

> my dad is a litigious conspiritard
> told the principle that he was the weirdo and he was sexualizing kids and that he would sue the fuck out of everyone, and basically brow-beat the shit out of the administration.

Dude, your Dad sounds based

No, it's a label used to indentify the bad guy.

Is this the power of the lame pasta?

Whole last section of the article was made up, rest seemed real.

Attached: hitormiss.gif (220x295, 595K)

>Kmac
The fuck is Kmac?

Attached: 85DE9D84-9F16-46E4-9846-A69D1F1A34F6.jpg (270x406, 20K)

Kevin MacDonald
He is a professor that studies evolutionary psychology who wrote a trilogy of books on the Jews. The third of which is possibly the most redpilling book in the world.

Attached: culture of critique.jpg (500x749, 36K)

>Soon Sam stopped trying to convince me to join his brave new world. He was so active on his favorite subreddit that the other group leaders, unaware that he was 13, appointed him a moderator.
This never happened.

>“Did you hate me when I was hostage to the cult?” he asked. I’d never heard him use that phrase before.
>“I didn’t hate you,” I said after a minute. I sensed this was a test, and if I passed, something important was waiting for me. “I was just baffled.”
>“I hated myself,” he admitted. “I felt trapped. And now I feel so stupid.” He started sobbing, raggedly, struggling to catch his breath. “Why would adults want to do that? Why would they want to fool kids? How could I fall for it?”
>I explained that he’d been a pawn in a much larger game. At age 13, suddenly friendless, he couldn’t be expected to understand how he was being manipulated or how technology made it easier for the online alt-right to find him.

>That’s why my fears came roaring back when Sam and I heard on the radio one day that another Mother of All Rallies was taking place on the Mall that very weekend—and Sam asked if we could go. Together.
>My breath caught. He must have seen my face change.
>“As counterprotesters?” he asked, eyes gleaming.
Fucking lol.

> The new moral panic.
Women have to be stopped. This doesn't end until they have no responsibilities.

the greatest meme guitarist on youtube, that's who

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 51K)

>maybe just maybe
>wow... just wow

>This happened, it really did.

She looks hot u should keep her just deport all her brothers

Interesting that the trans kid grew out of it before he got mutilated. Lucky escape.

>joined the alt right
Translation: he watched some PewDiePie videos and used a pepe meme on discord

>The problems had started when Sam was 13
>In the taxonomy of our local public school, his close group of friends was tagged edgy and liberal
>One of them came out as gay during a class presentation
>another identified as trans for a while
>Standard stuff for sensitive middle-schoolers.

Attached: fuentes bad things are.jpg (815x726, 131K)