If you own any pets that you don't specifically use as working tools or food, you are officially worse than a cuck...

If you own any pets that you don't specifically use as working tools or food, you are officially worse than a cuck. You are an ultra-cuck. Just imagine: every second and every cent that you spend on your pet could be spent on a fellow human being, maybe your child, the blood of your blood... But no, you instead choose to waste everything on an animal that exists solely to eat, shit and sleep. Compared to that, a cuck who lets a black bull fuck his wife looks almost heroic; as disgusting as he might be, at least he's investing resources on his own damn species.

Attached: 336.jpg (330x330, 20K)

>that you don't specifically use as working tools or food
does fucking count? it helps release stress so it has medical utility

Fuck you my goldfish is my life.

You have no idea how hard it is to be a pescaparent.

I raise caterpillars for release

And people still wonder why this country went to such shit.

Attached: ifDPSce.jpg (1209x914, 570K)

Here they are as babies

Attached: Rampant Caterpillar.jpg (4608x3072, 718K)

dogpilled

I cried for an hour about a week ago because I saw what I thought was a caterpillar curled up at the bottom of the enclosure.

Then yesterday when I transferred the cats onto a fresh bush - there weren't nine but eleven caterpillars - I had gained two caterpillars.

Figures, Rothschild grows monarchs

I'm starting a rabbit farm, any tips?

I'm not a furry but I'd say if we're pro medial use of drugs then we should allow medical use of bestiality

hahaahaha imagine this, a german, of all people, calling you a cuck

HAHahahAhHAHA oh wow Hans, i thought you people didnt have any humor.

They are Tortoiseshells

I like animals way better than humans. Humans are scum mutant monkeys no matter their race, creed, or color.
Now if I have to interact with Homo sapheads, I prefer Caucasian American, my own people.

> other human be...
FUCK other human beings. Humans are huge fucken assholes

>They are Tortoiseshells
Figures

Do you take them to your sex parties?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (570x570, 66K)

Muslim tier post desu

Hi Mehmet
>وہ تجھ سے پوچھتے ہیں کہ اُن کے لئے کیا حلال کیا گیا ہے۔ تُو کہہ دے کہ تمہارے لئے تمام پاکیزہ چیزیں حلال کی گئی ہیں۔اور شکاری جانوروں میں سے بعض کو سِدھاتے ہوئے جو تم تعلیم دیتے ہو تو (یاد رکھو کہ) تم انہیں اس میں سے سکھاتے ہو جو اللہ نے تمہیں سکھایا ہے۔ پس تم اس (شکار) میں سے کھاؤ جو وہ تمہارے لئے روک رکھیں اور اس پر اللہ کا نام پڑھ لیا کرو اور اللہ کا تقویٰ اختیار کرو یقیناً اللہ حساب (لینے) میں بہت تیز ہے۔
The post

Disgusting.

Very much so, his quoting the pedophile handbook 5:6

Attached: Mohammed.jpg (199x253, 14K)

My dog works as a nigger deterrent

That's a noble task
Anything else you want to tell us about your dog?

The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.

He is a working dog.

Last year we had a gyppo and two of his lads came round to my house while I was at work. Tried to push past my wife to get into the house, and claimed I'd contracted them to do some guttering work.

This dog is normally 70lbs of stupid. Daftest, softest lump you'll ever prise out of an armchair. Loves everybody.

Suddenly, he's a tooth-tipped missile, whining and growling, desperate to tear these fuckers a new arsehole apiece. They bolt for the van, dog snapping with my wife's hand on his collar. Never saw them again.

I figure that one incident covers his doggy-dins in perpetuity, even if he didn't actually get to savage the vermin.

And this is why muslems and gyppos alike are dog haters. Dogs recognize them for what they are.

imagine being this dead inside. kek