To be black pilled is to be exceedingly cynical and pessimistic due to the current state of western politics and...

To be black pilled is to be exceedingly cynical and pessimistic due to the current state of western politics and current affairs.
Lets have a late night (US time) thread to discuss our blackpills and how much everything fucking sucks.

Everyday I wake up and I see nothing but a dystopia. I want it all to burn so fucking bad.
How are you guys holding up, bros?

Blackpilled anthem: youtube.com/watch?v=eERuRgCONdE
Lyrics: Under the ocean
Next to a boiling vent
He's none the wiser
Earth's only resident
It piled up
Man, it was wall to wall
Blink of an eye
And all the problems solved
Let's all go play Nagasaki
We can all get vaporised
Hold my hand, let's turn to ash
I'll see you on the other side
Before the garden
When you were all alone
You made the atom
Was that some inside joke
Open the gates
And then conceal the path
Let's load the gun
And see how long they last
Let's go ring and run the bunkers
Baby won't you come outside?
Across the sea the birds are free
Let's watch them scream across the sky
Let's all go and meet our maker
They don't care whose side you're on
We're so afraid, I prayed and prayed
Before I learned to love the bomb
Let's all go play Nagasaki
What a lovely way to die
To finally show where we all go
So no one has to say goodbye
Lets all go and meet our maker
Won't matter whose side you're on
We're so afraid, I prayed and prayed
When God told me to love the bomb

Attached: 1545010049644.jpg (1000x968, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d70aV3iMrTk
youtube.com/watch?v=dEk-M-dcwXo
youtube.com/watch?v=i_iQLRXyixU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gas gas gas

livin rough
switched to a nocturnal sleep schedule for finals
just have to make it through this week and i graduate
then what
who knows
if i cant find a job within 2 months ill drive cross country and go live innawoods

Attached: alex supertramp.png (350x263, 160K)

Attached: 1548907174402.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

If you made this far in school I hope you do well and graduate with good grades, man. Hope your college life has been fun.
Livin' innawoods sounds comfy af
Ebic vic roy

Late night? I'm up for my morning workout faggot

It's 2am in my timezone

you sound kinda gay, tho

I'll suck your dad's dick faggot

there is a light at the end - maybe....
Maybe those ruling faggots really go to war with iran, russia steps in and thermonuclear holocaust will be finally upon us.

the best blackpill
>avg house in the usa is about 200,000
>$1000 per month mortgage
>$100 per month utilities
>$50 per month internet
>$500 per month health insurance
>$300 per month for car payment
>$200 per month car insurance
>$50 per month home insurance
>$50 per month dental
>$100 per month emergency fund
>$300 per month retirement
>$300 per month for food
this is all after good ole uncle sam takes his cut
you have to make well over 50,000 to afford even the small home and you still have no spending money
dont even consider starting a family until you make at least 70,000
now that a college degree is the new ged and the markets flooded with new applicants good luck affording the promised life
we were sold lies

Don't remind me

Attached: IMG_1771.jpg (599x474, 44K)

lol bruh you literally asked for blackpills

It's a masochistic sorta feel

Attached: enjoytheanger.jpg (245x204, 12K)

oh yea i forgot to include phones and you also have to furnish the house so tack on a few thousand

I suggest renaming the blackpill the godpill.

Why??

Petrol prices increasing too, at least here. Good luck trying to get to work (or even get a job, many jobs here require full licence and a car before they will interview you, even if you're not required to drive for the job itself) without a car.
Also the price of living has increased exponentially over the last decade even and wages are just barely holding up.

Small businesses are taxed to hell too, while multi billion dollar corporations pay millions into politics to avoid paying taxes while gaining huge sway over political decisions. The game was over before many of us we're even born.

Gas prices are steadily rising here too. Also many jobs here also require a car and license, regardless if needed for the job too. Shits fucking retarded.

I recently saw a job at my local library stacking and scanning books that required 3 years experience or a degree in English. What the fuck for? NEED A JOB? NO YOU NEED MORE DEBT FIRST GOY CAN'T HAVE YOU RETIRING BEFORE YOU PAY FOR MY VACATIONS WITH YOUR TAXES, GO GET THIS USELESS DEGREE THAT HAS GONE FROM A THOUSAND DOLLARS TO 20 THOUSAND IN A FEW YEARS! HONK HONK.

20,000?
here its 30,000 per year if your parents cant pay you end up 120,000 in debt from tuition not including cost of living so more like 130,000-140,000

I just woke up guys, kill me.

if you were where i am now and we had this conversation in person i would consider

Attached: 2049.jpg (429x872, 83K)

Yeah the cost of education in NZ is way way less than US so can't complain too hard fellow kiwi user. I definitely feel your pain though. As far as I can see, the economic squeeze will continue on all first world nation's til the next big world war. The depopulation and regrowth period will bring back economic prosperity. Just have to hang on for some number of decades yet and try not die in any Jew wars in the meantime.

>late night

Fuck off doomer, it's morning for all us bloomers

timezones faggot

>late night
I am literally getting ready to go to work. KYS NEET go to sleep

amen brother

I work late evenings fuck face

>I am a failure in life who works security

What a shock

Wrong assumption fuck face. Fuck off and go to work faggot.

and what do you do tht makes you so special?

Women are incapable of loving like a man is capable of loving with the exception of her own child and even this sometimes "malfunctions"

Because of the previous statement once your mother dies no one will ever really love you ever again

The jews are VERY capable of keeping this shitshow going for way longer than anyone on this board thinks. Those saying the happening is in 2 years or 10 years or 30 years are lying to themselves. Even the people that say only 100 more years of this shit are lying to themselves.

The majority of Americans are completely bluepilled on how bad hispanics are and as such the country will become Brazil 2.0

Free speech on the internet will be completely shut down soon enough. We won't even have this place to vent.

You can bet they're working on something to dox everyone who has ever said anything at least a little out of line

You can bet that because of the previous and people's fanatical far left wing beliefs this will lead to firings and even eventual bank closures

Even if a miracle happened and there was a social breakdown in the US it wouldn't be the right vs the left. It would be every country that supports the jews (Just about every country) vs the right. Right wingers think they would be hot shit in a civil war because they believe they would be fighting s o y b o y s when infact the very beginning of the conflict would be the entire military of India descending on Tennessee

Zoomers are not going to be le most patriotic generation yet. Spend any amount of time with any zoomer.

People's retarded little sekrit clubs where they're totally fashy don't accomplish anything ever

Jobs will be phased out by machines and NOT replaced by something else. Whites that lose their jobs will not be able to get on welfare because a negress works the welfare office and will say "You don't look like you need help"

Just off the top of my head

So what do you do? Gas station attendant?

Your mom

Thread theme

youtu.be/d70aV3iMrTk

>Women are incapable of loving like a man is capable of loving with the exception of her own child and even this sometimes "malfunctions"
mfw my mom never lived me

Attached: IMG_1849.gif (600x533, 2.9M)

why would india invade tennesee that doesnt make any sense

Grocery store wage cuck. Got off of work at 11p. Been working overtime to save money and finally got a day off so i'm up late getting drunk and posting here.

the only viable long-term cope for the truly blackpilled, except violence, is going off-grid, as far as i can tell.
i'm doing a phd in a dying stem field, my colleagues and students are increasingly blacker, gayer or more female every year. my city is going to shits, its population is getting browned and gayed up, crime is getting worse, yet prices keep going up. most relevant industry has moved abroad due to extremely high salaries. fuck it, I'm fucking out when i finish my degree, I can't imagine myself happy participating in modern society ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEk-M-dcwXo

You will work hard to make the world a better place for your progeny. And will die tired and broken. And it won't matter, because the general population is being replaced by those who won't make the sacrifices homo sapiens sapiens made as apparent by their civilization levels to this day.

And one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.

I thought I was pretty clear but let me flesh it out. If there was a social breakdown leading to a sort of civil war 2 the winner would get America as the prize. Jews, being the current leaders of America would not want the right to win, so they would send their other slave colonies, like India and just about every other country, to fight the right on their behalf. In short if civil war 2 happened jews would call for blackup and good fucking god do they have a LOT of blackup.

>Grocery store wage cuck
Figures. You are beneath me

I'm floating from one job to the next. Once the social/human interaction breaks down I move on. Hopefully I'll be too old to get drafted into ww3 but I'm 28 so it's not looking good >_> at least there's a good chance of a solid earthquake here

The robots are in charge, and humanity deserves this. Every belief system is binary, because that's something an AI can understand easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_iQLRXyixU

Attached: Dr Who robot knights.jpg (781x617, 237K)

at this point america is not a prize its more of a cost/liability

There's still plenty of money to be made here and they still want to be sure to make an example of anyone trying to rebel against the jews. It would like disastrously bad if America were to win its actual independence. They need to make sure that dissidence on that scale is put down. Plus people think we have the best chance of winning. Shutting us down would blackpill every other country on rebellion for the foreseeable future.

Tonight, and be a winner

Think you know blackpills? Try being a leaf. We don’t have the freedom of the USA. We don’t have the history of Britain. We don’t have the cuisine of France or the the climate of Australia.

Every day I see shitty ugly prefab condos (s o y blocks) popping up STARTING in the “low 500’s”. Where my friends and I used to explore and play. Always in nice lake side or forest areas. I’ve grown more “eco-fash” from seeing quaint Victorian town after town decimated for muh boomer condos and shopping centres.

Like “low 500’s” it’s somehow even a bargain for two hastily constructed walls and glass.

They’re all sold out before they are even built. With bidding wars skyrocketing and home inspections now frowned upon. This is the absolute state of Canada. Non whites live like untouchable kings here while the descendants of the actual people who built the country sink lower and lower. But to openly say something is “””hate speech”””. And you are crucified by state media.

Chinese nationals are laundering their sketchy foreign money from the PRC government like there’s no tomorrow here. And the boomers are lapping it up without question seemingly eager to fuck their children out of some growing hatred of their youth. Places named for once great Commonwealth heroes are overrun with strange faces, consumerist normies and foreign languages. But hey,having literal county sized portions of land sold to foreign billionaires could never go wrong. We could always buy it back with our gold rese—-

Degenerate fentanyl junkies now sleep under the monuments and buildings to better men and better times here. Pic related sums up modern Canada.

Attached: 0815766F-A35B-4F7A-BBDD-65CE0D406B68.jpg (1200x795, 1003K)

29 here. A draft in NZ? They can come suck my hairy nuts. I don't reckon there's enough nationalism or fear of authority here to pull it off.

Maybe a similar story? I went through a long period of unemployment (sticking my fingers in my ears and going la la la la) after a series of failures despite being qualified and educated.

I'm destined to a life of job hopping now too. See you out there fellow hopper

I pay 300+ a month homeowner ins in FL because of hurricanes. If you have a mtg your ins & taxes should be escrowed into the mtg pymt. Most else seems fairly accurate.

Pretty much all of my thoughts here

Some people are optimistic and think this whole thing will work itself out, but I just cannot see that happening. Every revolution in history has been led by aristocrats with sophisticated plans and coalitions. We have absolutely none of that. There aren't any redpilled aristocrats left, they're all nut cases. There won't be a grassroots revolt because that has always been impossible.

America will be reduced to shit and white people will probably decline as a race of people. Either China or eastern europe will eventually rise up as the new super power in 100-200 years. The Jews will most likely have their hands in that as well.

People say I'm pessimistic, but I really cannot see anything in European history that was like this. Some people bring up the Islamic invasion but in some ways, our situation is far worse than that. Our enemy is in our midst and we are FORBIDDEN to do anything about it.

It will take a miracle from God to save this situation, which I do believe is possible. But I also think God may just let America be conquered due to it's degeneracy.

My plan is to just find a safe place to chill, find an easy job, and watch how this thing plays out. I'll build a small wall around my home, try to become as independent as possible, and just try to have a normal life somewhere.

Attached: Dahyun3.jpg (1000x1500, 250K)

Yeah there's more to life than fucking work, money and despartely chasing pussy like an idiot. I work enough to be able to eat well and do my hobbies. They assume "he won't leave" "He'll be back" nope. I'm not stupid enough to be a womans bitch or get financially trapped! Good luck mate I hope you find some peace each day and stay strong telling normie cunts to get fucked.

Cheating zoomer does the gay lasso shit twice

The only viable option for the true progress of the world is a total tyranny of someone with a brain, who is willing to do everything necessary, mass genocide, total control over the world population, all with a good purpose, the elites could do that, in fact, they will, but they do not have heart or soul, they will cause genocide and death for their luxuries and carnal desires, someone who believes in a better future must have that power, to break the world to start a better one, a Hitler or Mussolini without fascist shit, all humans are equal, everyone has 2 arms to work, two eyes to see and two legs to walk, everyone can work, 10 years of hard work both physical and scientific (real advances, space travel, no more shit) , all working 24/7 all cared for with necessary food, all in the same way all over the world, no rebellion will be tolerated, only work, to achieve an eternity of life in peace, it is a good price
An NWO without superiority, all humanity is superior, we are conscious beings goddamnit, everyone must get ahead, If we do not do it before, they will do it, there are only two options

Attached: zionists.jpg (500x381, 50K)

>To be black pilled is to be exceedingly cynical and pessimistic
No! We can take the Honk-pill!
Things HAVE gotten so bad that it has become comedic!

With good humor we can overcome anything!

Attached: clown world.png (680x680, 221K)

>go live innawoods
Dont eat strange plants.

>you’re beneath me
Imagine being this much of a scumbag.

Honk..honk....

>you’re beneath me
Ironically sounds like a very british thing to say to someone

Closest thing I can think of in European history would be the great migrations that had a part in destroying Rome. We know how that worked out.

The true blackpill is taking a blackpill and thinking there is nothing you can do about. Nihilistic views in life breed misery.

Attached: 1557167286664.png (576x725, 525K)

bumpu

>Pessimism breeds false optimism
True values cant be shaken, black pill threads dont fill me with vigor, they only remind me of the lengths of manipulation this site has taught me to look out for.
All that is hidden shall be revealed. Try again.

Attached: tsunoda-aggretsuko-6.26.jpg (210x240, 15K)

this movie sucked

>this scene always gets posted
>"Wow, the colours, the atmosphere - this scene must be pretty important in the movie!"
>finally see movie
>mfw it' s just him watching a 20 second commercial

interlinked