We live in a clown world

infowars.com/report-facebook-blurring-photos-of-alex-jones/
We live in a clown world

Attached: 46511355_1410968272369054_6505162173805756416_n.jpg (582x343, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
youtube.com/watch?v=hyNu5i_6lKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RISE

Attached: now yuo see23534670298376.png (632x395, 507K)

Don't believe Jones. He is clearly a lunatic. Pic related is really how forest fires work. DEWs do not exist and clearly were not used in pic related.

Attached: ap_18337858678274-1-_wide-b3661194cac55bc29a698691365a275445ad4201-1-1920x1079.jpg (1920x1079, 618K)

Based. Also, I have no idea who you're talking about. It must be some bystander blurred for privacy reasons.

Attached: voroshilov-molotov-stalin-ezhov.jpg (594x199, 38K)

good comrade

Attached: 285187935728942987422.png (500x770, 171K)

Y'all niggers told me Alex Jones was controlled opposition. Really makes me think that interdimensional aliens may actually be real. Why would (((they))) go through the trouble of blurring his face?

the interdimensional aliens are as "real" as the electromagnetic spectrum that you cant see hear or feel, there is some extra force these elites are lets say gravitating towards that makes them do psychotic things and build evil technologies

I think everyone on Facebook should change their name and profile picture to Alex Jones.

Put his face next to Osama and write, testing to see who gets blurred

Fucking this.

Someone shop this so that the guy who disappears is Alex Jones.

Agreed. I'm not saying it's Satan, but it's practically and effectively Satan.

NO lads you have to put it as "Jones Alex" or something like that and then they dont censor it Alex said that on his broadcast because they have an AI running now that shuts anything containing "alex jones" down

YHVH is the good guy.
The manipulators of this world follow Moloch.
Moloch and YHVH worshippers have been at war for a long long time.

Attached: PowerVsJustice.png (500x221, 304K)

agreed

They do realize this gives him *more* credability and makes it look like something he said in the last few weeks/months before the shitstorm might be worth exploring? Surely 'they' can't be this stupid? Spending this much time, effort, and money on silencing him and erasing him (which will never work fully, because it's basically advertising) makes him more credible than he was for years. Back when he was free to just talk shit for hours a week I knew he couldn't be on to anything because he would have been found after 'a period of depression ending in suicide' or a 'fatal drunk driving accident'.

Attached: 30261877_1008863512838890_881445349200232448_n.jpg (700x960, 75K)

Do you have sauce? I would like to read more about it.

Looking at all the rampant child abuse amongst the elite and the endless talk of ritualistic meetings, cults, and all the missing kids who just drop off the face of the earth, can it really be doubted that they are still worshipping Moloch?

Are you talking about the jew god that told biblical leaders to go into nations and destroy everything? Including woman, children and animals, then take the spoils for themselves? Is this the same god that's so insecure, that we have to worship him or he becomes jealous, then his wrath rains down on humanity?

This was my thoughts as well...but why the meme flag?

Attached: 1557228641829.jpg (210x240, 12K)

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

I spend most of my time posting on Christian topics, and forget to change it (or don't bother) sometimes. The latter in this case.

I'm sorry, I'm not saying you both are shills, but I don't trust meme flags and CIA pdf files.

anyone have the clip where Alex commands manlets to RISE?

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I have the impression that sites like Facebook work with Infowars and pretend they censor it so they will advertise it.

Attached: gulagd.png (1200x675, 1.06M)

Oh god yes

Yes, he would wipe clean disgusting practices.
When an entire civilization is sacraficing babies to fire, murdering the surrounding peoples, raping animals, taking up every degenerate evil action they can imagine, why shouln't they be stopped?
Daily Reminder that YHVH did nothing wrong.

>“Facebook and Instagram will remove any content containing Infowars videos, radio segments, or articles (unless the post is explicitly condemning the content), and Facebook will also remove any groups set up to share Infowars content and events promoting any of the banned extremist figures, according to a company spokesperson,”

1984 is here.

So that's the children and animals fault huh, and take the spoils for themselves? Yep, that's sounds just like a kike. Fuck off faggot.

>Listen to me scum! If I have to, I'll assume direct control of this timeline and do it myself!
>You will never defeat humanity!

How does it feel knowing Alex Jones might literally both say that, and be able to accomplish that.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyNu5i_6lKA

As far as the animals go, if so many of them had been raped, they were no good for food or for anything else. And perhaps they were worried about dieses that had been spread as a result.
And innocent people are effected by war. It's reality of historical life. Either they die in the war. Or historically they would become unprotected, meaning if they were not taking control over someone else would come and take them and probably treat them a lot worse.

I'm sorry rabbi, I'm not buying it. I took hebrew redpill many years ago when I was a licensed minister and a practicing christian. The jew god and the hebrew people were just as evil as all the others. And it wasn't always war. It was when they were on the way to the land of milk and honey. Which they also stole. They should have remained as slaves in egypt. Why do you think Jesus fought so hard against the jewish religious leaders? Because he also knew they were evil.

Jones is the best troll in the world if he got everyone to blur his ugly mug.

YHVH himself was against how they were acting. You are confusing the actions of Jews with YHVH. That's a mistake.
Over and over throughout their history their was a struggle between the followers of Moloch and the followers of YHVH.
The people would turn towards degeneracy and a prophet of YHVH would be sent to turn them away from it. And eventually the people would be led back for a short time.
I would think they followed Moloch more often than YHVH over the years.
And currently have taken up the Star of Moloch as their symbol.
It is not YHVH that they currently follow. It is Moloch.
YHVH is the good guy.

PSA: SOCIAL MEDIAS HAVE A FUCKTON OF JANNIES.
While AI does exist, it's not that advanced. What happened if you started to say things in morse code?
>they would release an script to automatically translate it to normal text
Yeah they might, but it'll still take then time, keep them busy, and waste their money just for shit and giggles
What happens when you communicate in morse code, but it's inside an image, so the average translating script can't handle it? You fuck their shit up. That's what happens, you just fuck their shit up real hard because now they have to try so much harder to translate it, or even better: they have to gather a group of jannies that can read morse and get them to handle that shit, or ask every janny to use a list to manually translate it
Remember the shitposts that go along the lines of "I just plopped down a big fat turd right here janny, now CLEAN MY SHIT" and you know some janny literally had to clean that user's shit? Now imagine thousands of jannies all over the world having to manually translate your morse inside images just to know if it says "heil hitler" or "lmao you dumbfucks actually translated this". You could heavily cost the kikes a lot of money, because the more time their janny slaves have to waste on translating your morse shitposts, the less real work the jannies are doing with other people, so it builds up and they gotta start hiring MORE jannies to handle the same workload

Wanna beat kikebook? Just troll them to death, you might not actually beat them, but you'll have a blast while at it, and nothing about this is illegal either

Dude, they did those things IN THE NAME OF GOD. Seriously man, it's hard to accept, but it's true. It's hard difficult pill to swallow. Serious question, are you a jew or a christian?