Why do white women look so unhealthy?

Quick question, I live in Londonistan and I have to admit white women here are the ugliest by far and most of them look really unhealthy, they have thin hair, ugly ass skin, and their bodies are so fucking flat compared to other races.

A lot of the white women I see look quite masculine or androgynous.

When I travel to other parts of the world the women all have nice thick shinny hair, smooth skin and very feminine features.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-05-07 at 20.04.49.png (1496x898, 1.45M)

It's the diet. Meat and dairy is the way to get healthy

White women = Only Anglo women?

Here is a Slavic female from Russia.

Attached: wh_1325514404193853_3863532625808596400_o.jpg (848x1280, 116K)

Probably eating too much bread and sugar. Not enough meat and greens.

Attached: wh_1325514450860515_6252872014182935642_o.jpg (848x1280, 89K)

Fuck off paki scum

What make/model is this sex doll?

I guess it's the estrogen in our diets and the overconsumption of fast food, soda and alcohol

Western women have fridge mode bodies while Southern and Eastern yuro women are noticeably thinner.

With her Chinese husband

Attached: wh_d2599139.jpg (600x450, 62K)

It's dietary, same with the men who look like effeminate faggots. We eat garbage, and everything is laced with estrogen.

A lot of negro women have high concave hairlines

>What make/model is this sex doll?
Made in Russia

Attached: wh_20170616006203.jpg (656x492, 29K)

drink, drugs and promiscuous sex.

Betabux lmao

>ugly ass
why do you type like a nigger? do you also talk like a nigger?

constant lack of sleep and sun, plus diet of drugs and alcohol

>Hellgate London
>White women
Stop baiting so hard

stress

You're in britain, thats your problem

Look at this dude lmao

They’re just. British

And their daughters will go for white men again like all hapas do.
The resulting grandchildren will be whiter than you, tiger.

This thread is racist against white British women.

It's because you brits subsist on bread, sugar, alcohol and you all do shitloads of drugs and you never get any sun. All of you look like shit, not just your women.

Attached: 1553995996624.jpg (1024x946, 284K)

This thread is racist and intolerant against white British women.

Watch your mouth.

Its London, they weren't women.

This is the correct answer. Everyone read this post

This. Once you leave the cities suddenly the women become hot.

Or it could also very well be that it's simply genetic. Germanics rarely have a thin build, we naturally tend to have broader shoulders and square jaws

But I for sure noticed that girls in for instance Spain and Hungary were much smaller and fragile as opposed to Belgium. But then again, if I see how young girls here are consuming mcdonalds and beer...

Whites are literally a dying race, decomposing before your eyes.

this what happens when you take out woman out of the home so they can make powerpoint presentations and make coffee

Unless they only have sons, which is like tossing a coin. Could turn into anime man or just look really chink.

Close enough. Most Belgians and French people, as well as the English and some Scottish and Irish folks, are largely of Celto-Germanic mixed ancestries, leaning slightly more Celtic for the most part, usually. The ancient Romans still noticed how the Celts tended to be at least noticeably larger than the Italics.

white women are career slaves.
their testosteron level is higher than the one of white males.

they will go from man to man or end as a single mother of a black child.

Being a fat almost-vegetarian retard isn't genetic. Germanic women are more stocky than other European groups for sure but it is supposed to look like female weight lifters rather than someone with half their foot in the grave and balding like a man.

They're all liberal retards who are afraid to eat meat and drink milk. They don't get any vitamin A or zinc

They're preparing for the upcoming gluten free synthetic insect diet

What is next after bug consumption? Banning grains?

Alcool is terrible for the women. Islam is right about this. Plus they take birth control. A lethal mix

English people in general are very ugly, plus terrible hygiene.

This.

Try Chilean, is worse.

most good looking women in London are white, dont lie