What is your excuse?

I met my wife at 13.

I asked her to be my girlfriend at 14.

I proposed to her at 19.

I married her at 21.

I am a father at 22.

MANY PEOPLE TOLD ME I WAS "TOO YOUNG" AT EVERY ONE OF THESE STAGES

TURNS OUT THAT THAT IS JUST AN EXCUSE

Why are you not having children while you are still young? I love my wife and my kid and would do anything in the world to keep them happy and safe

THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BE STARTING A CONSERVATIVE FAMILY

Attached: 9F18D92D-8ACC-41F6-B96F-95707DA26C92.jpg (750x911, 551K)

Every girl i ask out says no.

I didn't know any females until the age of 18, and that was only via online communication.

Because I don't like women as human beings.

I’m not a nigger

you only have 1? whats your excuse

I am very ugly. My mouth and face is very un-symmetrical.

I knocked a girl up at 16 and had my son who now trains jui-jitsu and plays football/baseball. Sole custody. You and yours are probably trannys.

Its best to get married and have kids when you are young(provided you meet the right person). The problem is that the media pushes a 'party in your 20-30's narrative'. My biggest fear was being to old to run around and play with my kids, so i had them early, and luckily found a good women. I hope your kids are not niggers OP but good job.

Attached: 1555750895774.png (461x444, 225K)

Women are primarily attracted to competence.

One of the hottest girls in my class at school got married to a real ugly motherfucker, but he is a successful builder.

If that is your child, he will grow up to become a tribal of whichever race he identifies more with; either your's or the mother's.
He will most likely go to public school and be indoctrinated into their social and cultural agenda. That is, unless you are filthily rich enough to afford a private school.
Since he is a boy, he will suffer the same despondence and despair that all of us did and do in this age.

>I am a father at 22.
i had my first child at 14 m8, get on my level.

Thats true, studies like the one that shows women consider 80% of men unattractive on tinder are misleading, while its true that that is the case if it based purely on looks. Female attraction is based on wealth, humour and stability among other things to make a long term partner appealing.

Attached: 1555935358207.jpg (287x400, 54K)

>pet niguana
Top kek

Attached: 1540681261929.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

that thing looks fucking disgusting and my children will be the ones who eradicate your kind

pic related

Attached: fgdhbdfhdfh.png (474x595, 739K)

we have better standards
>nigger

Attached: 1512772563568.jpg (413x395, 27K)

White populations are decreasing, your little whores will be blacked by us

why did you post a cockroach?

EL ABOMINACION

haha, my children beat arabs and niggers in their school every day. I kidnap arabs and niggers one in a while and drop them into the ocean. i have only done it 4 times but everytime i get better. ;))

Because all the women in my local area are complete fucking crater brains way up until I was 16 and the only girl I feel I can work with I didn't meet until this year, but it's not like I'm in a position to actually impress her or anything.

Leave my country shitskin.

wtf is that thing in pic related?

Well done. That’s really good. I’ll be enjoying you soon. 25 here and engaged. Hoping to have 4 kids wife agrees that we should try for 3 at least.

Did you consider the consequences of any of those choices? No, obviously, because you were a child.

Are you going to come back and tell us "I made a grave mistake" when in a couple years, she leaves you for tyrone, claims you beat her and the kids, and you are forced to eat TV dinners in a one bedroom flat for the rest of your life as she spends your checks on purses and shoes?

Men gain NOTHING from marriage. Men have ZERO rights when it comes to family court. Women have no responsibilities, and gain every benefit. It's a bad deal that only an idiot child would agree too.

stop fapping nigger

Attached: 1557060390931.jpg (720x720, 237K)

Imagine all the guys shes fucked on the side behind your back

Got three so far, aiming for six or seven, because we met and married too old to aim for ten or twelve. Blonde, blue eyed, descended from folks who, leaning heavily on the Heimskringla claimed direct lineage from Viking gods and kings on my side, and mostly Anglo-Saxon and Dutch Amerimutts on their dad's side.