“Our taxes are too high. Our wages are too high. We have to compete with other countries.”

>“Our taxes are too high. Our wages are too high. We have to compete with other countries.”

Does Trump have a point here?

Attached: 1325464.png (873x696, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRmi28fjNOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Our wages are too high
The cost of living has increased. The average wage earned by an individual has not really changed over the decades if you account for inflation. There's also the fact that the US dollar was taken off the gold standard and now it is backed by oil, the petro dollar.

Attached: bog pepe.jpg (766x517, 42K)

Americans have been voting right-wingers and democrats (right-leaning centrists) for over a hundred years, and they finally decided to just give up and let rich people completely fuck their assholes open.

>wages are too high

MIGA

Wages are too high. Im gonna have to move to a different state soon to avoid making minimum wage for skilled labor

When minimum wages go up property rent also goes up because they know they can charge it. Even if if cost of living has been going up despite but not wages, the second a minimum wage bill is passed they will increase rent and property tax.

Introduce rent control and they'll find other "maintenance" or "key" bills.

Would you have a suggestion to combat this?

Blame white folk. They are the ones that sold out the unions. For example, white steel workers voted for nixon, and Nixon thanked them for their vote by opening up China resulting in a flood of cheap steel for the sole purpose of destroying United Steel Workers Union.

He went full retard.

No not remotely, if wages decrease nobody will be able to afford the high cost of living in the west which is mostly built on debt and can't be decreased by merely lowering wages. You would have to reform the entire financial system which Trump is loathe to do since he is invested in it. The only real hope is increasing wages by cutting off mass immigration and outsourcing while strengthening unions.

Brainlets in this thread not knowing that high wages increase the costs of production, making American products more expensive and less attractive that cheap Chinese knockoffs made by insect person slaves at razor thin margins.

Want to know why slavery exists?
This is is. You cannot compete with lower wages in developing countries. If we had slaves, we would have no wages and no overhead.

We need to bring back slavery.

We all need to pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and remember that there is no such thing as a bad job.

Attached: SWEAT pledge.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

Rents are skyrocketing regardless because of real estate lending while wages stagnate. The only solution to afford rent would actually be higher wages while cutting down on real estate lending, but boomers are too invested in real estate as a way to finance their retirement so they will never do it and continue to fuck up the economy.

Short answer - A NatSoc nation with an economy that leans towards capitalism and either valuing the currency on gold or the labor of the nation.

You confuse the intention behind my question. I make a salary.

High wages increase demand which stimulates production. The only alternative is massive consumer debt which floods the entire economy with debt to begin with. We shouldnt be racing to the bottom by demanding low wages and living standards that compare to China we should be using protection to build up industry to compete which will raise wages and production through investments that increase technology and organization.

>No not remotely, if wages decrease nobody will be able to afford the high cost of living
Not if you lower taxes more than you lower wages.

I'm paying roughly 35% of my paycheck in various taxes.

I'd GLADLY take a 10% paycut if I only payed 15% in taxes.

30k * 0.65 = $19,500 in real wages in the current system.
reduce it by 10% to 27K, * 0.85 = $22,950

Which would you rather have, $19.5k, or $22.95k?

Not particularly, you can survive and thrive as a country with a low population count but high wages / High education which leads to a higher quality of product being produced which can potentially drive off lower quality products made by slaves in other countries

But this only works for a country that isn't America that actually gives a shit about it's borders and doesn't have an iq comparable to most south American countries

Attached: get fucked.png (1214x860, 1.58M)

>10%
LOL
>15%
LMAO

What you can expect is a 20% paycut and 0% less in taxes.

>no link

stop falling for fake news

Nice fucking source, just changed my vote to Hillary you faggot.

No, he's retarded

I'm not wrong in any way though.
But hey, you keep paying for Shaniqua's horde.

What's the alternative? Ban Chinese steel and continue to produce steel at a higher cost that no other country will buy from you? Meanwhile any industry involving steel (almost all of it) attracts a higher cost to do business in the US and investment moves overseas.

>our wages are too high
For some. Lots of overpaid white collar workers — marketing, HR, sales, etc — and there are some professions that do such a shit job that they are by definition overpaid. Many teachers for instance, and government workers do not deserve their pay based on their work performance.

Just use robots instead

>now it is backed by oil, the petro dollar.
It's not backed by oil. It used to be enforced through it. It used oil to become the international currency. But that era is ogre methinks.

The US dollar is the only currency OPEC will accept for it's oil. No matter how it's spun the US dollar is backed by oil.

How about we stop giving other countries aid, and take the 50 million people here off just foodstamps not even counting welfare/section8housing. We can't compete because we literally pay people who are too fat to work disability checks, this is the literal absurdity of empathy. I went to HK and I only saw 2 people that were fat and they were fucking germans, experiencing an Asian country you will know that western world is coming to an end extremely soon. Asians create capital, western countries consume. China has a longer life expectancy than the west, and will surpass the U.S. Economy in 2020 and it will have a domino effect on the world, if we continue on the same road.

Attached: HK.jpg (544x967, 58K)

this is why he wants more "immigration than ever before, but they have to come here legally."
He needs brownies who are willing to work in the factories for pennies.
You are being replaced to maximize profits for Israel.

>>“Our taxes are too high. Our wages are too high. We have to compete with other countries.”
Provide a citation for this quotation. Otherwise it's fake news, you cunt.

Taxes and Wages should be directly proportional to Expenses. They are already so out of whack it's causing problems...You're going to let Dumbsh*t McGhee f*ck with it?!

youtube.com/watch?v=VRmi28fjNOs
He says it at the 28 second mark

>let's have corporates pay less taxes while we lower your wages, how does it sound?

Nobody buys our steel anyways retard.

I got my first job in highschool @ $10/hr in the late 90s. Same job still pays $10/hr but everything is 4x more expensive.

Americans voted for it so it must sound pretty good.

That's hardly relevant taxes should be cut regardless

I hate Trump but he is right

>billionaire who didn’t give his driver a pay rise in decades and then cut his medical when he did says wages are too high.

Wow, I’m shocked...

>average American living paycheck to paycheck
>"wages are too high"
cmon kike even you should have limits

That's the price for competing with China you moron. They get paid 2$ a day in China and you want to compete them? Americans are unironically delusional

Wow, it's almost like rich """people""" shouldn't be in control or something.

Only billionaires are allowed to prosper in Trump's America,

Attached: T (60).jpg (1507x1111, 183K)

>average American living paycheck to paycheck

>financial literacy at an all-time low

rly mks u thnk

No source

Or you can put in tariffs and China BTFO

Where and when did he say that?

For most people, paycheck to paycheck is a lifestyle choice. You could double the average American's income and the average American would still be living paycheck to paycheck.

Third world steel a shit.

He does. We can't really compete too well with other nations. We need to deregulate healthcare, lower taxes, all but kill housing regulations, and focus on phasing out anything automata can do better.

Nevermind saw the link, yeah that's bullshit.

They can still sell to other countries.

Been that way since long before trump.

Mah nigga. You get it, I'm glad I have kinship around these parts

This man has never worked a day in his life.

then it's settled...
WE NEED TO GIVE MORE TO ISRAEL!

But he knows how to give a firm handshake I tell you what.

Attached: wageslaves 3.png (960x720, 612K)

this isn't happy land where you can put tariffs on everything without any consequences
>put tariffs on chink shit
>everything will cost more to import thus making price go up
>wage doesn't change and the price of living gets higher
trump solution to this is to lower wages?

That's because he had rich parents. "Muh firm handshake" is about rich cunt networking. They don't tell you that part.

Yup rich fuckers getting top position through cheer nepotism and complaining about working hard
When do we kill these kikes?

The majority of them are NOT kikes. Just like Mr. Rowe here.

>Nixon thanked them for their vote by opening up China resulting in a flood of cheap steel
No, actually it was inept and outdated steel manufacturing that did the steelworkers in. US is half-century and two generations behind in the manufacture of steel. You know, make American Great again like in the Olden Daze.

The actual Jewish millionaires/billionaires want to be taxed to death to help poor republicans, it's the non-jews that don't want to pay any taxes, but Jow Forums acts like jews are the greedy ones?

So you're saying the landlord class is a parasitic blight on our nations and will skirt any regulations levied against them by the government?

I wonder what should happen to them.

Attached: 1549947843007.jpg (858x821, 359K)

Taxes are too high, but not wages.
Fuck Trump

Attached: 1555898400899.png (500x303, 43K)