Afghan pilot training ends after almost half went AWOL in America

> More than 40 percent of the Afghan Air Force students enrolled in the U.S.-based training program to fly the AC-208 Combat Caravan, a light attack combat aircraft, went AWOL, according to a quarterly report by the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction, or SIGAR.

> The training took place at Fort Worth, Texas, SIGAR told Air Force Times. Northrop Grumman operates a 5,000 square-foot custom-built classroom space located at Meacham Airport in Fort Worth.
archive archive.is/qBCY8

Hmmm, I wonder what went wrong? Why would they just do something like that?

Attached: F602A904-A31E-4FBB-97FD-83DD28C354DA.jpg (800x533, 116K)

> ac-208
lol literally a Cessna with guns.

Attached: ...sigh.jpg (500x263, 23K)

Holy fuck. I just looked up images of the thing, it's a Grand Caravan with missiles

Dude looks like a literal caveman.

>Afghans

I guess during the training they encountered too much of what they thought to be witchcraft and black magick. So they decided to flee.

They are inbred and uncivilized. It was a shock for them not being surrounded by sand and terrorists! They are so gross, I can't believe it US let them in, unless they were subject of a study, lol!

Or the training was too much for them. From what I heard, pilot cadets in many Islamic countries tend to find pilot training as difficult as astronaut training would be for anyone else.

>The training took place at Fort Worth, Texas,
Why not Guam or some forsaken US military base?

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

hmm, stay in the land of free milk and honey with unlimited gibbs courtesy of the radical left, or risk your life for a failed nation fighting more shitskins in the hot desert where even if you win, you lose

well thanks for posting the images on this imageboard faggot

Maybe after coming to america they realized their country is shit and want to get as far away as possible

It's literally just a Cessna plane there are millions of at every airport with rocket pods on the wings, painted black. It would be like taking a Honda civic and putting a machine gun mount in the sunroof.

Attached: cessna.png (1024x271, 192K)

i agree why the fuck didnt we let these monkeys train in airbases literally anywhere in the middle east or eastern europe.

I've heard from instructors teaching helicopter students in Saudi Arabia that when a hover got difficult they would just say "allahuackbar" and release the controls

they've set up sleeper cells now

What went wrong? Nothing. The Jews’ plans for destroying America aren’t meant to ‘work.’

this

Attached: woopsie.png (655x225, 53K)

Oh, Saudi Arabia...

I heard that their trainee pilots don't have the courage to fly into clouds. And that almost all of them have fucked eyesight due to decades of cousinfuckery.

this

>2001: Some crazy Afghan conspires to blow up the WTC and succeeds.
>2005: Military looses half of the Afghan trainees - not once, not twice, but enough for it to be a "regular occurance"
Just fucking nuke us please.