Tick tock

tick tock

Attached: 1538641359383.png (594x339, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/cSOG4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act#Ban_on_new_automatic_firearms
reason.com/2017/10/03/automatic-weapons-are-already-heavily-re/
quora.com/Why-wont-the-USA-ban-fully-automatic-weapons
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pfffft

It's funny because you don't realize the clock isn't ticking for gun owners :)

He’s right, though. If something is made illegal, it should be illegal to have it.

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean you can’t ignore it.

You realize you’re asking us to feel bad for criminals, right? Fuck no. Break the law, go to jail.

So I get my tax payer money for turning in my ar-15.

Glad to join the fifth column.

Will gang members in his hometown of Newark give up their guns ?

Oh God, I want a civil war.

Kek. Booker is a legit faggot. Takes it right up the turd cutter.

Imagine having this generic of a reply. Now imagine that the poster is a liberal.

American politicians that threaten their constituents should swing from lamppost

Attached: Torbert-figure-5.jpg (1000x1302, 440K)

>government buys back my guns
>with my tax dollars

??????

No, that's the point. You get to become terrorized by criminals.

He's a vegan.

People would just hand them over like the sheep that they are.

Exactly.

if they do this mass shooters will just switch to the M14 and there will be no more injuries in the casualty count, only deaths.

Due process later...

Attached: 4d Chess Hat.png (544x609, 112K)

>buyback
Being able to collectively strike fear into the government is more valuable than any amount of money. The American government does and very well should fear its citizens. If the government had nothing to fear, it could get away with anything

>He’s right, though. If something is made illegal, it should be illegal to have it.
Ex post facto laws are literally unconstitutional.

>reddit spacing
Go back you fucking faggot, no one wants you here.

>shall not be infringed

leave the thinking to people with fully functional brains

>i gotta get a you
>i gotta get a you
>cause i’m dead inside

Niggers should all be hanging from lampposts anyway, especially this Booker baboon. Hopefully he'll get some kind of agonizing cancer and die. Who does this coon think he is? His dismembered, stinking corpse whould be sent back (priority mail) to his molester masters in Tel Aviv.

That’s what the British said

"Buying back" makes no sense. I didn't buy anything from the government to begin with. And who's money would they be spending on the "buy back" ohhh that's right, MY money. Only literal retards would support this shit.

this is maga country, nigger.

Attached: 1555722439466.jpg (750x685, 33K)

shall

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

same. i knew we needed one back in 2004. it's been going on since the 1960s though. now everyone is talking about it. hope it's messy.

Get rich quick scheme: Manufacture homemade firearms, sell them back to the government.

Based Jew. here's $20 billion dollars to fight Iran.

You talk like you're organized,

Well regulated.

That law would be illegal.

So killing the tyrant is the moral thing to do.

You talk like that is a disadvantage.

Just bring in some orky lookin guns. Just some pipe and zip ties to a piece of wood for max profit

i want them to stop this madness so we don't need one. a civil war is going to suck a lot for almost everyone.

BRING IT MOTHER FUCKER.

Attached: 1547868819340.png (1190x1194, 1.33M)

archive.vn/cSOG4
>Jow Forumspolitics page on the article
>comments are largely redpilled but it's only 23% upboated

Attached: 1489756137743.gif (280x302, 3.75M)

Well regulated - 18th century parlance - well supplied, equipped and in good working order.
The second amendment literally exists to kill gun grabbers and other wannabe tyrants.

The point is that the government has no money. It's our money.

We give:
>our tax money
>our guns

They give:
So it can't be a "buy back." It's inherently a lie.

The only right answer is to shoot the man who tries to disarm you by force.

Then, submit for the trial proceedings or run.

Americans don't comprehend, that they aren't already allowed to own all sorts of weapons.

They already can not own automatic weapons made after 1986.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act#Ban_on_new_automatic_firearms

Corrupt congressmen should be thrown in jail.

This retarded nigger thought he was going to be heir to King Obongo. Saying shit like this is just him flailing away at the air trying to stay relevant.

>They already can not own automatic weapons made after 1986.
yes you can, dumbass.

Anyone attempting to undermine the constitution should be thrown in jail.

Attached: 1366411616596.jpg (280x320, 11K)

Yeah, but you have to ask permission from daddy BATF and pay the stamp to bring them to public ranges

No... you can't.
This is why it costs $20,000+ to get a fucking auto AK-47

The Vietnamese weren't organized either and look how well that went.

Attached: Festival of Violence.jpg (380x394, 14K)

Yes, you can.
You just get your dog shot if you tell anyone.

>black guy wants to strip populations ability to defend their sovereignty
>doesn't realize black slaves had no such rights
>hence enslavement

He wants us to relinquish all our defensive capabilities to the powers-that-be. So the powers-that-be can then easily enslave everyone if they so pleased...

Fucking dumb ass black "progressive".. he's more of a regressive. How nearsighted and retarded can he be? Without gun rights the government can wipe their boots on our faces and we'll be powerless to stop it.

Gun rights = power of the people.
Without them our voices are null and void. Meaningless. The reason they listen to us is because they 'respect' us.. for the same reason we 'respect' them. They have guns

He wants blacks to stop killing each other, then go fix their community. Why should the rest of the country pay for their mistakes?
Gun control doesn't work, go ask mexico

Attached: tumblr_m9nco5z5PH1rtc77to1_500.gif (422x185, 438K)

> the only legally available automatic rifles in the United States under federal law come from the fixed pool of such weapons that existed on May 19, 1986.

reason.com/2017/10/03/automatic-weapons-are-already-heavily-re/

something something cold dead hands

yes you can fuck nuts, just need a license, before 86 no license needed

Attached: blackgunracism.jpg (750x500, 28K)

>tries to take away your Constitutional rights
You know that killing traitors isn't illegal right?

Attached: 1521952382339.jpg (750x389, 30K)

This nigger faggot won't get elected and this is all bluster, but he can still go fuck himself.

Attached: FuckWithMe.png (1982x1133, 80K)

>RPG7 username
based lolbertarian kike

Which one is you in this pic?

Attached: reddit in a nutshell.png (1024x768, 1.33M)

Literal retard.
You need a license for a pre-86 weapon.
Post-86, you can take your license and burn it because you aren't getting it if its not your military or law enforcement service weapon.

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 34K)

its not a license, its an occupation tax. You must be in the business of making machine guns, for profit. If you think you're going to fake it you're in for some ass-rape.

Attached: gungif.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

Honk Honk

Attached: 4EE73305-E3CC-4944-B26C-D95035238645.png (680x680, 221K)

Ok so the next law we make is everyone like you must turn themselves in to the new slave camp. Now what you fucking retard?

Even though he's a bit of a Fudd, you just gotta love grandpa Hickok. I wish he was my grandpa so I could smoke some pot with him.

No you absolute retard. You cannot own automatic weapons manufactured after 1986, unless you are a specialized class 3 DEALER. Do you have any idea the amount of hoops you have to jump through to do that? Its not economically feasible. You have to pretty much lay out 100k up front, go through a hilariously long approval process, submit to random unannounced inspections, and even then if you aren't showing a regular record of sales they will pull that dealer licence and confiscate everything before probably jailing you. That way you can't just be insanely wealthy and get a dealer licence as a way to stockpile new machine guns. It has to be a legitimate business. Read a fucking book you stupid stupid man.

/thread

>people are now restricted to (automatic) guns made and registered before May of 1986

quora.com/Why-wont-the-USA-ban-fully-automatic-weapons

This. my kda will be out of this world. Fucking internet makes tracking commie liberal Jews easy

>writing laws like a faggot
>thinking because you wrote something on paper people will follow it

LMAO
ps fuck that nigger

Tyrants should be shot if they try to take our guns.

Attached: when tyranny becomes law rebellion becomes duty.jpg (475x356, 34K)

Fill your hand mother fucker, I can't wait. Open season on traitorous filth. Tick tock.

Attached: molon-labe-destresseed_1_1024x1024.jpg (1001x1001, 115K)

It won't stop. Everything is just going to get worse. There's no other way.

This

Attached: Robert E. Lee pwning Unionists.png (450x474, 291K)

Same desu

Attached: your goals vs my goals battle of glendale confederate victory.png (1358x768, 1.35M)

I don't think they would ever try to 'grab' guns from Americans. They'll just slowly continue to add restrictions and introduce new criteria for gun ownership.

What does Jow Forums think of American Muslims arming themselves?

ok so its by state
so fuck you dumb faggots

Step 1-You must find a dealer with a Class III FFL as they're the only ones who may deal in NFA weapons (machine guns, silencers, etc.) and select a weapon that was registered in the NFA registry before 1986 (this only applies for full-auto, silencers and AOW can be brand new)

Step 2-You must make your application to both the federal gov't and your local chief law enforcement officer, both must approve.

Step 3-Pay the $200 tax stamp

Step 4-Take posession of your weapon.

The largest impediment is that the NFA registry was closed to full-auto in 1986, therefore only LEOs or Class III FFL's may legally posess a post-86 full auto.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I don't see how this series of thorough regulations could impose a hindrance on the creation of a well-regulated militia.

More like executed

That's fine and dandy but there are already more guns in America than Americans so I don't think thats going to help them too much.

Molon Labe

You forgot the part where the application takes 9 FUCKING MONTHS

>Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean you can’t ignore it.
And yet that is precisely what I would do.

the south would win this time around.

god the gut on that fat fucking hambeast. these creatures should be fed to wild bears.

Attached: basedjew.jpg (1160x629, 172K)

They were extremely organized lmao fucking retard

Maybe that's because you're an idiot who can't read. The right is keeping and bearing arms, the militia is merely the justification given for the right.

And $10,000+

>telling the people with all the weapons what to do
of course only a nigger would be stupid enough to come up with this statement

>the NFA registry was closed to full-auto in 1986

Yes, americans can not own autmatic weapons after 1986. And those before 1986 cost a shitton of money.

>This is why it costs $20,000+ to get a fucking auto AK-47

MOLON LABE SPARTACUS

Attached: donttreadonme.png (800x533, 71K)

What happens when posting dissident opinions becomes illegal?

Or voting incorrectly? Or being white?

Kill yourself retard

appealing to the law

t. ESOL or remedial English