Why is mexico so hated ?

Attached: 8ywJPM[1].png (1234x1497, 84K)

Low IQ population ripe with corruption.

In America- Absolute refusal to learn English and refusal to assimilate.
In general- Corrupt government paid off by cartels.

Beanpill me on Mexico.

It might be to do with the Mexicans, but I'm still looking in to it.

Hate is a strong word, Mexico is like that drug-addicted cousin who stole your Xbox and you wish would get his shit together already at age 36

WTF is Greenland's beef with Mexico?

literally fake as fuck map, everyone in latam fucking love us because of el chavo

Attached: 1441896408623.jpg (300x286, 29K)

The United States love Mexico

Nice source, faggot
Also:

>memeflag

Why are you afraid of showing your country, fag?

Unironically this plus shitty nationalism , not the good kind of nationalism , the type of being proud even when your nation is on fire because nationalism.

Also they believe they are anti system because muh anti gringo and then proceed to make their government massively big to fuck them in the ass and help venezuela tyrany.

Mexico is living on borrowed time , their economy was helped by being a us economic partner but they have been wasting their good years with massive statism and shit like that.

I hope they improve tough ,they have a lot of potential.
But then again the most possible answer to this coment from a mexican will be insults against the other country instead of answering to the critics.
They are what venezuela was in 2006 more or less.

short beady-eyed proto-humans who's culture is based on blood sacrifice to demons beyond their comprehension.

also they think they're hot shit when they quite much aren't

Based Greenland.

Oil nation with a huge uneducated population and fierce national pride that carries over even when they flee for the US for a better life.

>Canada
>likes Mexico
I know they're leafs, but they sure as hell aren't that bad.

i can't argue with that

Look how pussy-fag memeflag doesnt adress the actual mexicans in the thread

true, true

Even Mexicans hate Mexicans. We shouldn't care about what the rest of the world think of us though. I quite enjoy all the seething.

Attached: reconquista.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Honestly, most nations hate each other to the guts. I don't think it's only an American thing.

Is it popular down there?

To be fair to the blood-sacrificing Mexicans demons are beyond everyone's comprehension.

It's a nation of peasants run by criminals.

true dat my nigger

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

>t. never lived around Jews

México

Attached: B76CB81B-C5F3-4A70-94EE-9C2B45D337C6.jpg (1026x1379, 355K)