Why do Americans grow up so fast?

Why do Americans grow up so fast?
I am 30 yr old Boomer with no facial hair, nobody takes me seriously.
Nobody trust me to do even simplest of tasks.

Attached: 25-year-old-european-25-year-old-american-starecat-com-3752613.png (500x900, 212K)

I trust you user

Attached: IMG_20190331_145354.jpg (369x387, 23K)

>Why do Americans grow up so fast?
Growth hormones in the food.

i am the top one though with much less hair, no car and a few acne scars

>30 year old
>no facial hair
I have facial hair I'm told I look mid twenties. I shave, and people ask me for my ID. Get fucked you low test nigger. News flash majority of Americans don't even eat fast food;we BBQ a fuck ton of meat, and then we get drunk on beer.

okay buddy

Attached: received_450658209011952.jpg (480x475, 13K)

>I am 30 yr old Boomer with no facial hair
Take folic and biotin acid supplements.

The vw up! is a great car.

literally only goblinos buy fast food, and waste their money on that shit. i don't drink soda,eat sweets(but fuck me i bend the knee to chocolate milk, and give in hard on that shit), and majority of the time don't really drink. my diet consist of cheese,veggies,bananas, and a fuck ton of meat.

It's because of the Holocaust, Deutschbro. Everything, is because of the Holocaust.

Germans don't grow beards

>you sound like you have low test and low IQ

>beer
Yikes

Attached: B5CD832E-AA99-48BF-8BEF-0F18A7205772.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Because their parents buy them shit. It's easy to get a head start on life when your daddy buys you a car and an apartment. And keep in mind these are the same people who will call you a loser for not pulling 80 grand by your 25th birthday.

Don't drink IPAs, and if you buy beer make sure it's the top shelf shit. Less impurities, and toxic shit. Anything with corn is going to get you fat as fuck my dude. Unironically will have a QUALITY beer before I have a soda.

also don't drink everyday?

>Corn calories are worse than x calories
oof.

Not true, in USA average salary is around 30k-60k

Everywhere else is 20k max.
In germany I earn 1600€ per month for 160 hour week as CNC machinist. Its not even 20k a year.
On Apartment jew I waste 550€.

Kids in US have so many opportunities to work and learn yet here is almost criminal if you have job before 18 and still then its procedure before they let you do anything more serious.

Attached: 1532544103661.jpg (644x598, 43K)

>CORN SYRUP in my beer is okay
>monsanto corn product in my beer is okay
you're fucking stupid

Don't tell me what's not true you conniving Kraut. I grew up around these cunts. Mustangs, Malibus, Jeeps, all before graduating high school. $1200/mo studios. Average salary here is 70k not 60. The dirty south brings down the average. Yes Americans have opportunities if you were born in a family that got rich during the 90's economy.

That is so true, wow. I've always thought this like I'm a 25 year old who looks 18 or 19 and just graduated uni so I'm objectively a bit behind. I honestly think a superior American economy has a lot to do with it.

the top picture actually represents well off families of a majority population in country

the bottom picture represents well off 1 percenter compared to a major population in country living below or near poverty line

/thread

Repeating numbers and I shotgun this

Attached: CC276D54-07B0-4469-81B9-5B32EAB97735.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

Reroll

you are just a soi cuck
I had a full beard when I was 16

Work out and your confidence will boost, it worked for me it will work for you.

You are fucking primitive subhuman chetnik who is getting raped and smalled every 10 years.

Give Croatia their rightful land. I am suprised you even have internet.

chicken hormones

Once more.

None of those are expensive cars. You sound like a trailer park boy who has never stepped foot in a bank.

Strawman.

Faulty premise is faulty.

America's 25 year olds are in mom's basement playing video games.

This is fucking bullshit. I wanna catch a good buzz. Fuck you kek

use mine.

Im 24 and get asked for ID all the time. It's annoying desu.

Didnt work. Is kek trying to tell me I should stop drinking?

3 off. sad day.

you will be killed by a muslim in your own country

FUCK

Here mate use these and go get something stronger.

This picture is obviosly wrong. The americans are to white in this image.

Also pic related Apex Americanus.

Attached: 1555767595191.png (2931x3537, 2.73M)

no buddy you have shit taste, and i will not be persuaded into lowering the bar, because you enjoy pabst, and rolling rock shit beer.

t. still lives in baba's commie block

Start taking yourself seriously then.

Im 25 but look 18 and European. It's hell since i work in Boomersville.

God damnit. I havent ate today so regardless ill catch a buzz but I want more than that.

Attached: XB4MvDXrt.jpg (755x943, 172K)

I lived under power lines.

I'll admit my parents were not the brightest bulbs and they had the chance to move to a cheaper state but my mom forced my dad to stay because she thought my siblings and I would have trouble making new friends. But anyway, the "Americans" here are stuck up and brainless and there is one cool person for every 50. Rich shithead parents leave their houses unattended for 15 hours a day while their kids throw weed parties. And those cars are pretty expensive when they're brand spankin new.

I miss shot gunning steel reserve tall boys. Shit is strong for a beer. Gives you a good buzz.

Roll

>he thinks 25 year old americans own homes

Fuck ya they do. I can only drink 4 and then I start blacking out. Feelsgoodman

Reroll for 212455555

Can confirm at least for the American portion of pic related.

I'm 26, married with a newborn son, house, two cars and a stable job that pays decent.

Our parents kick us out at 17. 18 if we're lucky. No gap years, no social safety net. Sink or swim.
This is generally true of working and middle class families, trades, college, services. Most Americans leave home around 18 and it makes a difference. Every American generation has fought some kind of war, too. You guys just regularly sperg and try to destroy Europe, it's different.
Another factor related to German aggression is that all of Europe's alpha men died in those conflicts, this has outsized dysgenic effects after a few generations without reimporting some proper genes. This is compounded by all the Slavic rapebabies from the Eastern Front.

First post most wholesome post

I bought a trailer at 27, half of what I was spending on apartments for years after undergrad. Just get a park with Amegos, they don’t steal shit and have a mutual dislike of basketball americans

Stop being so pissy, poorfag

I wish I could grow facial hair. I've had several girls tell me I should grow a beard (because I have a shitty jawline and a lot of acne scars). I'm 28 too so I don't see it happening.

corn syrup in beer is like, the one time corn syrup makes sense
you're an actual idiot

How many boats does your daddy have?

>all of Europe's alpha men died in those conflicts

Historically illterate amerifart.

Sweden was neutral.

LETS GOOOOOO

I literally just cracked it. Doubles and ill chug the whole fuckin thing in one go though

>Sweden
>alpha men
kek

>corn syrup makes sense

Attached: 1552622442400.jpg (1200x1562, 410K)

at least we have a rich history unlike you le 56%

have you told them they'd look prettier without makeup?

Lol so you only have 8 hours off a week about and hour and ten minutes of sleep a day.

Let me think about it kraut...
Maybe it's because our economy is shit-tier due to a certain 4th Reich you imposed on all of us via a fake union?

And without it nobody would buy overpriced nigger cars?

Rollan

As a person who lived in the US on two occasions, I can tell you why, since it's a topic I gave much thought.

Americans mostly leave their home at 18, and start living their life independently, they either go to college or start working, so they mature faster, and they are responsible for their life from an earlier age. In my country it's normal for people to live with their parents till they are 30, thus creating man-children.

Second thing, Americans make waaaaay more money than almost every single country, I managed to save almost 10.000$ in 4 months, doing a job that requires 0 skills, besides physical strength and fitness. So you feel more confident, when you have money in your pocket, you're free to live your life as you choose.

That are the biggest two reasons, there are a lot more, but I think those are the most important. Also it's very sad how Americans shit on their country constantly, and I can say without a doubt, with all it's flaws, USA is objectively the freest and best country in the world to live with, if you're not a sheep or a drone.

Barbarossa doesnt agree

>Sweden was neutral.
You gotta be kidding me. Did Sweden repopulate Germany after the war? Poland? That was all Russian dick and it changed Central Europe.
You guys should have been importing people from Minnesota, not Turkey.

>the "Americans" here are stuck up and brainless and there is one cool person for every 50.
That's because you live in the north you fucking mong.

Come on brother

>I am 30 yr old Boomer with no facial hair, nobody takes me seriously.
>Nobody trust me to do even simplest of tasks.
same here kraut bro

Got about half left ill chug the rest if doubles

Its all the shit they eat. 13 year olds are 200 pounds and 5'10, and if hes a beaner he'll have a mustache too.

It's a great car if you're an eunuch.

>drinking alcohol
>ever

Attached: C583FAD4F72F4575AC94638741437D63.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

>160 hours a week

Liar

>30 years old
>boomer

Pick one

you can't be a millennial AND a boomer at the same time, you are a millennial

Kindly detail your rich history.

>being eastern europeein

literally me, because employers can't ask my age they assume and that's bad for me.

It's a lot easier in other parts of the country. That house in your pic related would cost a few hundred thousand dollars in Texas or some Podunk town but a few millions in Southern California or something.

because we europeans are just sorta chill like that

>implying being a mutt is much better
At least our countries are easter european. The muslim floods and niggers haven't completely invaded us yet and with the shifting social climate I doubt they ever will. I never saw a black person until I was around 13, end even then it was some tourist. Enjoy your 13% of deadweight population burger

a very nice and agreeable post my friend

During world war 2 all the brave, strong masculine men were killed leaving behind only the weakling, walking vaginas to procreate. Hence Europeans are a bunch of softcunts.

"Americans only accounted for roughly 420,000 of the estimated 60 million deaths caused by ww2"

This checks out. Good take.

It is a factory after all

millennials are really this stupid.

slower life outcomes denotes higher brain complexity

burgers like that went through puberty at 12/13 had a full beard at 16 and married his wife at 21

it's why blacks go through puberty at 10/11 and have kids at 16

American here
Living in the desert
Full fucking beard @ 27
It's hot but it looks cool. No truck here, I bought a car years ago when gas prices were absurd

Im 21 and still cant grow a full fucking beard.

Americans also rely a lot more on financing. That car is probably financed and that house is made out of cardboard.

And Europeans don't? You can build a house from whatever material you please in the States too. In my shithole country buying a new car is a fucking dream, and if you do, it's a piece of garbage Fiat.

Americans make the most money out of all the nations, only Switzerland might rival them. You can get paid 20$ an hour for manual labor.

I'm 32 and still can't grow a beard. Chest naturally looks waxed. I think it's from the small amount of tree nigger genes I have.