Svalbard

What happens here pol? It looks cozy as fuck.

Attached: PBNorwaymap.gif (576x456, 160K)

Polar bears rape everyone who leaves that one village.

As far as I know it is very sparsely populated. I don't think it would be a very nice place to live. What if you need to go the hospital? You have to fucking fly 1000 miles.

Be on the lookout. Svalbard and Jan Mayan is a stealth rare flag. Unless you pay attention to every Norwegian poster, you'll probably never get it.

t. owner of a Svalbard and Jan Mayan flag.

God damm snow niggers

Who gives a fuck? What goes on in Antartica

I check it out on Instagram now and then. Lots of polar bears. Pretty as fuck, pristine arctic landscapes against the deep blue northern sea, shimmering northern lights at night. Would be a decent place to hide from the apocalypse, I guess.

Another cool place is the Faroe Islands. I totally want to go there, although I'd have to be careful taking walks in the fog and if you're scared of cliffs and heights it might not be for you.

Pic related.

Attached: faroe islands view lighthouse.jpg (1922x1282, 205K)

Attached: H7eQAJ6YW.jpg (755x754, 162K)

Burgers pls stay away from our islands

Pussy.

>Only rapefugees are welcome

Watch post for climate sceptics, but you'll never hear about that in MSM.

It is officially an international zone under norwegian rule, they let any country with money set up bases there. russia and china are both set up there.

Svalbard is where the seed bank is. In case of the apocalypse, agricultural samples from all over the world are there in a vault.

Attached: svalbard jan mayen doomsday vault agriculture samples.jpg (550x413, 65K)

pic dump of Faroes, Svalbard and nearby volcanic island Jan Mayen. I'm bored.

Attached: Faroe islands postcard Trøllanes Kalsoy Føroyar.jpg (1600x1096, 619K)

Attached: svalbard jan mayen 3.jpg (550x367, 36K)

Attached: faroe islands rainbow.jpg (878x585, 65K)

Attached: svalbard jan mayen northern lights.jpg (1220x713, 69K)

Attached: svalbard jan mayen 1.jpg (2000x1000, 1.58M)

Attached: faroe lake.jpg (275x183, 10K)

United States is a party to the Svalbard Treaty, he is entitled to move there.

Sorry, here's the big version

Attached: 1-epic-faroe-islands-lake-sorvagsvatn-photo.jpg (2000x1335, 688K)

Attached: svalbard jan mayen town.jpg (768x512, 83K)

Depends what sort of apocalypse. Most apocalypse scenarios generate an ice age, which would be very bad news up there.

You're wrong. It's under Norwegian control, not international.

Only Russia has a settlement (Russian mining community of Barentsburg) there due to a treaty, as long as their coal mine there is running they are allowed to be there. The coal mine there doesn't even make money and Russia puts money into it to have the right to stay there. China isn't set up there and are not allowed to either. They are not allowed to militarize it.

Svalbard doesn't have any visa restrictions so anyone can live and work there, but countries can't just come in and build settlements.

It's Norwegian and under protection by Norway aka NATO. However Norway is not allowed to build military bases there. Mainland Norway often sends jets to intercept Russian military jets there.

Sweet thread.

Attached: HTk6P1rhgVrxIh6lxxnLC8mk_medium.jpg (263x263, 8K)

if I remember right, priests can still legally beat homosexuals with a stick

You poor ignorant fuckhead

Aren't there a bunch of Asian workers there?

A shit load of russians there