If a girl you literally just met offers you sex and you decline their offer out of nervousness, that incel behavior?

If a girl you literally just met offers you sex and you decline their offer out of nervousness, that incel behavior?

Attached: _101036882_elliot_rodger_2_shutterstoc.jpg (660x371, 27K)

i want a girl to love not to have sex with

No it means she's a whore and you don't want the herps

If some woman walks up to you on the street and says something like that then she's either a hooker or it's a set up ad tyrones waiting for you.
At a party though then yeah you're probably beta.

I'd assume that she is a slut and likely has stds. For that reason, I'd decline her offer.

a woman like that only likes to hurt men anyways. dont let yourself be taken for a ride as some sluts joke of the week.

That's avoidant personality disorder behaviour

Fuck no. Too many parasites out there fuck with brain chemistry to make the host randy, so they can spread. Never put out on the first date.

This

Attached: 3A6D6C81-2A42-4C67-8841-B13015BD17D3.png (657x527, 13K)

>Be that guy who tried to get laid but can't get a girlfriend for fuck ton of years.
>Walk to new job
>Some random girl just comes to you and says "Hey my name is Jenny, let's have sex tonight"
Well for that guy that kind behaviour from that girl is suspicious as hell.

A girl I just met offers sex?
That's called a "roastie."
No, I don't like diseases from strangers.

That would be volantary celibacy

>If a girl you literally just met offers you sex
Alarm bells

No, it makes you STD conscious

It's just common sense not to trust random women like that.

No, lol. Moved back to my home state on early January and started to hit girls up on social media for fun and bantz. No flirting. Had two toss pussy at me immediately on back to back days. Turned them both down. Whores tossing pussy is boring and comes off pathetic. Know your self worth, lads. Bitches ain't shit. Find a good woman.

Assuming she is good enough and not fucked up in the head.

No, still no. I know Chads we don't accept random pussy. Girl should make you work for it at least a little bit.

That being said your motivation for not taking it makes it Incel behavior. Because the Chad says no with confidence and knowledge of the problems random pussy creates.

Also, nine times out of ten it's either a money transaction or she's testing you. And if she's testing you or looking for money. the correct response is just to say "I like to get to know a girl little better before I fuck her"

It’s not that wierd if OP is young. Some girls in high school have thier entire sense of self revolves around their sexuality, and it can only have gotten worse in the 15 years since I graduated.

Knew a girl we literally called “blowjob Kelly” because the first time me and my friends met her she wouldn’t stop talking about how much she loved giving blowjobs and told us all where she lived, told us to just knock on her window at night and she would blow us.

Presumably glory hole style? None of us (as far as I know) ever went, because it was really off-putting behavior. She wasn’t even that bad looking, just a bit chubby.

Both is better.

t. happily married user shitposting from his big bed while his wife peacefully snoozes next to him

Kelly seems like a nice girl

No, since it's voluntary. Your motivations don't matter.

not if she's ugly

Incel means involuntary celibacy. You denied so you volunteered to be celibate in that situation.

So no.

Declining her offer is just good sense. What kind of fucking skank is down to fuck 10 minutes after meeting you. Sex is fun but it isnt worth Herpes for life or having your family doctors treat you for the clap.

I think that's being voluntarily celibate.
I've had two women proposition me for a threesome but they were fucking fat and the thought of being with those two naked was revolting to me.
Had another drunk slut grabbing my ass at a party and trying to get friendly with me and I just snuck away because she was ugly and kind of annoying.

>If a girl you literally just met offers you sex

I don't visit whores official or unofficial. Don't you know that easy women harbor disease?

What if you couldn't help but be too nervous to decline? I think that's the idea with the OP.

>Sex is fun but it isnt worth Herpes for life or having your family doctors treat you for the clap.

Or HIV/AIDS. Imagine dying of the gay disease and you got it from a girl.

Its volcel behaviour

If you do, you get free aids

Then he's just a beta with potential

No but you are volcel then. You're also a volcel if you just flat out put no effort into chicks even though you know you can get laid or are asexual.

Vocel

Yes, and you just lost your opportunity.

Good job nigger.

Attached: man111cie -- 001 -- shl111sht'.gif (500x267, 999K)

Do you test drive a car before you buy it???

Don't be a romance fag -- men don't fall in love.

Attached: njr111xwi -- 059 -- snq111uoe'.gif (500x375, 393K)

best answer

Out of nervousness? Absolutely. Because of your overwhelming sense of morality that you refuse to abandon in this sinful, materialistic world? Or course not.

A girl is not yet a woman.

I think I worded my question wrong. Rather I said "no" nervously. I would comfortably and happily have sex with her if I knew her, trusted her and if she wasn't an unabashed hedonist. But I don't know what to appropriately say to the disgusting promiscuous kind when approached. I worry too much about consequences of what I say to them. So I didn't know what to respond with other than with a nervous, "eh... sorry". I feel the lack of confidence to speak my mind more openly is a beta trait, but my timidness doesn't originate from sex in particular.

Which ensures you will never find what you’re looking for. Sad but true.

no, you're uncomfortable because she is not right for you, there is nothing wrong with declining sex

Yes. If you weren't a nervous wreck you would have had sex. It was an involuntary reaction leading to continued celebecy.

Next time just pounda di pucci

>None of us (as far as I know) ever went
All of your friends definitely went.

Then you didn't volunteer. So no. Not incel

I decline their offer because my dick still hurts from the last time.

Seriously, she fucking bent it.

Attached: blue kotori ft. mari ohara.jpg (1500x1125, 251K)

There are no consequences retard. Say what's on your mind. People respect that, even if they disagree with you.

>Is refusing some rando that offers a free STD incel behavior
Nah I'd wager thats just common sense.

Honestly it sounds as if you dodged a bullet by sheer accident.
>Hey user, wanna fuck?
>Body instantly reacts because of basic biology.
>Brain sees the cliff ahead and reacts before giving the body time to get worked up and forget rational thought.
>N-nah I'm good.
>Body wonders what the hell it did to fuck you over.
>Brain knows it'll thank itself in a few hours.
-
You should feel free to say whatever pops up in your dirty little noggin, it won't matter in the grand scheme of things. Just tell people whats what, just to see their reaction, it'll be glorious I promise you.
There is nothing better than speaking your mind, especially if you don't care what others say or think.

Yes

That'd be volcel behaviour.
Duh.
If a girl you literally just met offered you sex, then she's a low quality and very likely diseased slut. If you decide to accept in the future make sure you've got protection on ffs.