New school shooting

twitter.com/ABC/status/1125860712599969793

Attached: days-since-last-mass-shooting-0-0-good-job-america-29017128.png (500x757, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2019/05/07/devon-erickson-stem-school-shooting-suspect/
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/at-least-one-victim-in-shooting-at-stem-school-highlands-ranch-authorities-say
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good

>new
>13 hours ago

shooters were
Devon Erikson (18 years old homosexual stage actor, anti-christian, anti-trump, LGBT activist, pro-obama)
Unnamed (17 years old transgender F->M, on hormone therapy as a minor, abusing some form of illegal drugs, in therapy)
Motive was cited by police as "went beyond bullying" and "involved revenge and anger towards others at the school"

Are you really this slow retarded fag or your countriy's trans fags raped you too much and you can't even tell difference between new and old?

13 hours are pretty new or did you guys have another one after that?

>"went beyond bullying"
what the hell does this mean? The faggots went beyond bulling, or they were getting their revenge for something that went beyond bullying against them (having to be around cis-normative white privileged FUCKS)?

it's 5 in the morning here, it's the old one

>homosexual stage actor, anti-christian, anti-trump, LGBT activist, pro-obama
Down the memory hole it goes.

Probably single mother too.

Rednecks support school shootings. We need to kill rednecks

>Implying there is anything wrong with these cunts being shot

>Devon Erikson (18 years old homosexual stage actor, anti-christian, anti-trump, LGBT activist, pro-obama)
>Unnamed (17 years old transgender F->M, on hormone therapy as a minor, abusing some form of illegal drugs, in therapy)
Literally source for any of this

I heard this one was a homo and a tranny.
This was a very progressive shooting and not really anything to do with this board cunce.

it means 9/10 odds they were targeting Trump supporting students
one of the shooter had posted this 'review' on the school

Attached: Vb4Zlra.jpg (1437x2531, 563K)

Faggots are dangerous to society, we've already been over this user.

Is this like that tranny that tried to kill people with a shotgun?

Attached: 800px-AndrewBlazeShotgunAim.jpg (800x533, 63K)

Yesterday's news, Mohammed.

Attached: new day.png (500x757, 334K)

>I heard this one was a homo and a tranny.
Yeah you heard it from Jow Forums. People post this shit every time.

So that makes it okey to give retards guns I guess?

ur a lazy bonger
denverpost.com/2019/05/07/devon-erickson-stem-school-shooting-suspect/
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/at-least-one-victim-in-shooting-at-stem-school-highlands-ranch-authorities-say

>At 6:30 p.m., law enforcement officers were at a home believed to be linked to Erickson, near West Highlands Ranch Parkway and West Wildcat Reserve Parkway in Highlands Ranch. Just before 10 p.m. a car spray painted with a message saying "F--- society" was towed from the home.

>Multiple sources close to the investigation told Denver7 late Tuesday night that the second suspect, who is a minor, is a transgender male who was in the midst of transitioning from female to male.

>The sources said that the motive of the alleged shooters went beyond bullying and involved revenge and anger towards others at the school and that at least one of the suspects was involved in legal and illegal drug use and had been in therapy.

Attached: erik the viking.jpg (1167x633, 184K)

it was literally a homo and a tranny this time
and the far rarer F->M tranny attack, its like a sober irishman

I just bought a shotgun at my local gun shop for $221, it took about an hour. God bless America.

There is literally nothing here about being anti-trump or pro-obama

$221 is not that much. can you post a pic?

Attached: this nigga is blind.webm (484x332, 603K)

Check the "heavy" article about him or kiwifarms thread. It's all legit this time, it was a fag and his tranny friend/lover. They also only killed a fat spic, lel

okay, I believe you

Ask yourself, why do the people in charge of these institutions allow this to happen when the could simply hire a few security guards? It's literally that simple, why dont they do it?

A nigger lover shooting a school for changing

How many people did they kill ?

Lol tree only kill one worst than Ernest . Tranny truly are big failure.

Sure if this thread is still alive when I get home from my wage cage

Attached: shooter.jpg (1343x915, 435K)

God bless America, a shit skin like me can own guns.

Get rekt fag

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

This is the kid who bumrushed the gunman and got shot to death, but disarmed him in the process saving everyone else's lives

not sure why the trannie didn't manage any kills, but eh, that's self-explanatory anyway

Attached: D6A7AfqWsAE0Hl1.jpg (414x648, 69K)

interesting

It would cost an ass load of money for something that very rarely happens

>that mutt hand

Mmmm okay Muhammad

Mmmm okay Pedro

So it was a hate crime against straight people

i still don't care. simply don't go to school.