Sometimes i feel like i was thorr in previous life. what do? how do i reclaim my glory?

sometimes i feel like i was thorr in previous life. what do? how do i reclaim my glory?

Attached: Thors-Battle-with-the-Giants.jpg (692x1024, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/04/pk-mahanandia-cycle-india-sweden-love-untouchable
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill a billion indians

Suck a dick

Go to the Middle East and take the Thor test. If they throw you off a roof and you fall to your death, you’re not Thor, you’re a faggot.

Stand on top of an empty hill with an umbrella in a lightning storm, the energy will charge your true powers

>go to middle east
no thank you. i'd rather be most wartorn africa than most peaceful middle fucking east

God of thunder, son of Odin, blonde hammer-wielding scandinavian. Born again as pajeet.

Nope

commit suicide, maybe you'll be Thor again in your next life, or at least an European

the first time I've ever been disappointed by an Indian poster shame on you, also extreme cringe

Take ur meds

A frost giant in my thread? Prepare to dye

Uncuck the swedes and we can go from there.

Scar a celestial body with lightning. Until then, fuck off poser.

Attached: mars.jpg (770x748, 326K)

Sometimes I feel like I was Shiva in previous life. what do? how do I reclaim my glory

Start making your hammers out of steel rather than pig iron.

>flag
HHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHAAHA

Attached: 1557315091333.gif (432x298, 2.19M)

One of them was claiming to be an "ex white nationalist" earlier

Attached: flat,220x200,075,t.lite-1.jpg (220x200, 13K)

You need to travel to Scandinavia by foot only , find a homeless man in Oslo named Asbjorn who has an eyepatch he will tell you about a cave where you will find mjolnir in exchange for about treefiddy.

Hit your pee pee with a hammer 5 times as hard as you can on a Thursday (5th day of the week) at 5:55 am.

Can I cycle?
relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/04/pk-mahanandia-cycle-india-sweden-love-untouchable

>Men of small intelligence worship the demigods, and their fruits are limited and temporary. Those who worship the demigods go to the planets of the demigods, but My devotees ultimately reach My supreme planet.
- Lord Krishna to Arjuna son of Prtha

Stop shitting in streets

>European
No thank you