What the fuck is wrong with this kike?

House judiciary committee just voted for a contempt resolution towards Barr. Now I'm hearing this heeb run his mouth.

Attached: file.png (1016x569, 647K)

>seeing all of the people who voted on this
>our nation is run by jews, niggers and women

Absolutely disgusting. Wake me up

Jews, women and kikes are not like us. That was a bullshit lie that we were sold.

This is good. They are creating punished Barr.

I know, user. It makes me sick.

>soon

Attached: file.png (1400x787, 1.16M)

checked, this dumb jackson lee nigger is annoying

He's owned and controlled by foreign governments, lobbyists and special interest groups. The whole Congess is except for the select few who are easy to pick out.

They have had it with Barr. They are so pissed they are gonna put him in Eric Holdr’s cell.

Attached: Nadler.jpg (995x376, 105K)

>were going to write a very stern letter... we may even have some words in BOLD!
OMG how devastating!

>When your BMI is >50

Attached: FE_DA_091111_Nadler.jpg (585x390, 74K)

They invested three years of political capital in Muh Russia and gaslit their voters beyond reason over it. They don't have time to move on and construct a real party platform before 2020. All they can do is try to maintain the hoax by pretending Barr is hiding something from them and keep their followers deluded and angry enough to vote and hope for the best.

>SOON

Attached: 1528253842870.jpg (750x936, 119K)

Ah. Sunk Cost Fallacy.

What a wired ass pair shaped body

Contempt for what? For not saying orange man bad? These people are treasonous children.

Attached: 1556187644226.jpg (720x946, 109K)

Hopefully Barr becomes a vengeful demon full of spite with a desire to see everyone who wrong him behind bars.

Same thing that is wrong with all of them...They are subhuman thieves stealing our air!

He is literally an Israeli dual citizen. A double agent working on behalf of a foreign state.

>keep slandering the most powerful men in the country
this is not going to end the way they think

Attached: 1540406002101.jpg (1024x789, 76K)

They're just forcing the clock hands onto midnight at this point. Tick tock.

Are they using comic props this time? Carrot top should sue them

reminder that son of sam will be voting soon

thanks, democrats

Attached: berkowitzmug1.jpg (550x375, 54K)

not jury rigged at all

Attached: New_York_US_Congressional_District_10.png (2130x1008, 2.72M)

This place is disgusting. This is a politics board and this is the only attempt at talking about current fucking happening now fucking politics. Not a single thread, two years ago this would be the only thing posted on Jow Forums why hasn’t anybody stepped up like hot wheels did during gamer gate, and create a non fucked board. (Granted, because infinity pol has fallen also and isn’t taking about the CURRENT EVENTS IN POLITICS)

We’re worse than Reddit’s news board now. Completely lost

Attached: 1735BC5A-8397-44E1-A353-9D00664E74D0.jpg (600x466, 69K)

Agreed user, that's why I'm bumping your thread. Also no threads on:

>Trumps 1st use of executive privalege
>Bernie now has superdelegates in the DNC vs last year
>turtle man taking trumos side on this probe being over
>Pelosi and democrats still screeching about jail for Barr

So much shit this board is missing, the shilling is very real

Bumping again. Fuck the shilling, lets get a real thread going.

this. what's worse: selling guns to Mexican cartel that kill Americans or withholding information involved oin an ongoing investigation?

Agreed.
Checked.

I hope Barr can live up to my expectations with his response to this bullshit. Even his detractors know he’s more than capable... it’s what has them coming out of the woodwork. Any procedural faggots here know if there is a remedy for him to appeal a contempt, like ram that shit back down their goddamn throats?

Oh, and Cocaine BuMpS

And Barr will continue to tell them to get fucked. Finally have a real AG, feels good

It is nice. Barr has grown on me really fast

Barr is masterful with law. I've really enjoyed watching him run circles around these subversive rats during testimony.

It's okay, he's a Judeo-Christian.

He fell for the gastric bypass meme.

Had to go to the bottom of the catalog to find this. What have we become?

If Trump was a kike shill why are the Kikes trying to fuck Trump over? Seriously Nadler needs to be primaried hard

Should we start sending Nadler anti Jew propaganda?

He's good for a half Jew. Sessions would have rolled over and cucked. And to think Ann Coulter thought sessions was amazing

sadly.. true.

Sessions was a limp dick faggot... the whole recusal thing showed his colors. The man never acted on anything and I’m convinced someone had dirt on him (probably some pedo shit or some fucking thing, I doubt anyone spends that long in DC without getting stank on them).