Phew

>tfw relief that "she might well pass as white".

Attached: 59953104_10217505025470472_8580857681131077632_n.jpg (960x960, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M
youtube.com/watch?v=NUfJXdMIRGw
independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-philip-90-of-the-duke-of-edinburghs-most-excruciating-gaffes-and-jokes-10395716.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is what happens when you start bonking the cleaning staff.

are you trolling?

Attached: Image 3.png (656x648, 400K)

Attached: V.png (558x400, 289K)

How the fuck is the queen still alive? Isn't she like 100 by now?

the left one is fake.

I meant of course "he", not "she".

I'm more impressed by the husband, who is older than her and literally 100.

they are trying to wipe their nigga genes, look her mother full nigga who made kid with a wh*tey. now in future that litle mutant niglet will make with a wh*tey too. its caklled white supremacy

Lol, bet you a billion the kids becomes the first royal tranny.

>

Attached: 6d5ef1355b5db917f3618d87a89619f5_xl.jpg (447x700, 135K)

>Impressed

He can afford to.

Can't wait for Based Philip to say "What a cheeky monkey" and have newspapers ass blast him

""Bloody 'ell Harry, wait till it starts throwin' spears""

in mixed relationships the baby will come out more white if you cum while she's on top
the sperm swims further and fertilizes from the top while the eggs darker genes rest at the bottom because of gravity

Gonna drink one to the former glory of the UK...now the cUcK

We need to start editing Archie comics

Muhfuggin KANG Lashaun Wiggins III

the name has two brilliant implications in pop culture: not only is Archie the comic book character a redhead (inb4 black redhead Archie), but Archie Bunker was also the lovable American racist on TV.
you couldn't write a better script for self-hating muttery if you tried.

Nice if it was true

at last I truly see
shit, why did I even study genetics when the truth is so simple

I never saw prince Harry’s wife b4... is she mullato or something?

why are you impressed retard? they steal/buy organs from kids, same with their blood, not a surprise they live so long.

Attached: 214421.png (685x459, 43K)

we're up all night scheming
we don't get tired, we get even
i can't sleep anyway

Philip is happy because he thinks they're gonna eat him, like usual.

philip is too racist to die

>zzzzzzz fried chicken zzzzzzzzzz

Attached: 20190508_133701.jpg (4128x2322, 2.89M)

I was just impressed compared to the queen.
females usually live longer.

>rockabye niglet on the tree top

The Queen, "Wow, now THAT'S a black Guelph"

Prince Phillip once said to Obama, "Do we all look the same to you?"

legitimate question.

Madre de dios...

I'm impressed he still has the presence of mind to smile at the niglet. although at 97 his caretakers might have threatened him to hold his pills or gin or whatever he uses to get through the day.

Queen Elizabeth is a descendent of the prophet Muhammad

>White baby born with 1/8 African heritage now 7th in line to the throne
>Ignoring that he will never succeed
>Ignoring that he will be forgotten like the children of Charles's siblings and the children of HRH's siblings
>In b4 Muh One Drop Rule
YAAAWWWN
Even the Nazis accepted that Germans with one Jewish grandparent were German-blooded.

The longer HRH Elizabeth lives, the longer we stave off the complete collapse of the UK.

After she goes it's the end of an era and we are utterly fucked.

Lol this. I still get goosebumps at the look she gave Cameron years ago. She's still a force to be reckoned and I don't mind admitting that.

Black pepo before Meagan:
FUCK THESE STUFFY ASS POWDER WIG ASS RACIST CRACKAS
Black pepo after Meagan:
WE
WUZ
KANGZ!

How dare you to compare the jewish blood with the blood of a tree coon negroe

Antisemite

Philip looks like he's about to order a car accident.

t. never seen a newborn

when does the afro fluff out?

Attached: d24bca73406d5d2a7c7684877f068af2.jpg (480x640, 52K)

>left in tears
For sure i'd cry if I see a baby that looks like shit mixed with a little milk

>7th in Line for the throne.
For now. It's only a matter of time before the others and CIA'd and you're stuck with Queen Nigger.

excited the baby came out looking italian, pastanigger?

>is she mullato?
>one drop
She's a nigger, user. And the ginger ape niglet is a nigger too

Sure. Because the daily mail pays thousands of dollars for fake photos. Cope harder Joao Negrito.

This.

god i fucking hope so
Philip really is too based

Attached: 1554133638188.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

And Queen Victoria said that she was a descendant of Jesus. Queen Victoria is the Great Grandmother of both Queen Elizabeth II and her husband Prince Phillip.

HEY! Any photoshop experts here? I want to know if OP's picture is photoshopped.

Philip can't die until he's insulted every other race/nation on earth.

did the queen send him a telegram?

Attached: harry.png (262x360, 186K)

>shieeeet

Attached: 123.png (447x672, 73K)

Being 7th in line might as well make you 100th in line for all the difference it makes.

Little Archie Lavondrius Martin Luther King Harriswifeson X will never get anywhere near the throne. We're more likely to abolish the monarchy altogether.

Yeah the usual suspects are getting permabanned from the Anglo Minecraft server, that's it now.

Attached: 1528437929020.png (239x459, 133K)

England is a fag country:
youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M

Is OP's picture photo shopped?

If you think its clown world right now just imagine what he is going through. He probably subsists off of pure hatred of the plebs and is only interested in keeping tabs just to see how bad it can get. Hell, he crashed his car into some people a few months back and didn't even bother saying anything to those fucking peasants. His servant had to apologize.

I guess no one on Jow Forums knows photo shop. I have asked four or five times, on this and other threads, if OP's pic is photo shopped. No one can answer. Thanks for nothing, Jow Forums

Attached: Queen out and about.jpg (962x636, 81K)

INTERDIMENSIONAL PEDOFILES ARE SUCKING THE BLOOD OF OUR CHILDREN

>he doesn’t remember

Attached: 0AA10E36-0A9C-4ADD-8590-4BD287B0401C.jpg (1005x1500, 324K)

A bit unfair to the monkey.

Satan gives her a day of life every time a bong says god save the queen

Oh okay cool I guess it's alright to have negroes and mulattoes in a white European royal family then, especially when they've been stripped of all political and governmental duties and their only job as a constitutional monarchy is to embody the nation. Sick senpai, yahweh save muh kween.

And remember, Brexit means Brexit!

Attached: 712.gif (53x65, 8K)

Based

Attached: 1553960281005.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

They should call up Trump and ask for tips on how to get the stink of nigger out of the royal palace. From what I hear pissing on the nigger's bed might help establish dominance and get a hint of non-nigger smell in the room.

Blood transfuctions. Blood of young people.

Not kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUfJXdMIRGw

Phillip is the most based man in the royal family

so cute i melt

Some assembly required. Light a match and put it to the hair. It will fluff out in ~15 seconds, give or take a few.

who cares about the royal family ?
they are responsible for all the mohameds in your country along with the jews

Royal family is a bunch of degenerates, no one there has stood up for Brexit, British values or for the people. Bunch of divs

Are you autistic? What money do they pay to have these photos except for probably just taking it elsewhere?

Also you know you'd be really lucky to get a newborn to not only sit still like that but actually have their eyes open. And you'd also have to be really lucky to somehow have the baby grow hair and a wider nose between shots.

I do!!!!! We need them to be us because tradition!!!!!!!!!

jews are more dirty than niggers

Just heard some stupid cunt on the tele talk about how great it was that the royal family introduced a new bloodline and finished by saying "it's 2019 everyone!"

right looks too whi*Te!

I hope you're a woman, faggot.

This, but unironically.

They didn't need Meghan for that though

The left one is Meghan Markle as a baby you dumbfuck. Read the captions on the images you are posting.

Left isn't the royal baby. It's one of Meghan Markle's baby photos. Read the text on the original image that clearly says the mother is on the left. They are comparing her baby pictures to the new baby.

mmhhhee we quanz now.

>sperging out over a groid niglet
kys

by feasting on the adrenochrome of poor kids abducted from group homes

do your own work, nigger

Attached: 1575834892894734789.jpg (656x648, 312K)

Prince quadroon.

Explain to me why we haven't memed the Australian heir to the Plantagenet throne into the next king of England.

All race traitors should hang.

Attached: image.jpg (600x370, 51K)

We really need a pic with all of Philips quotes in it from over the years

cap this: independent.co.uk/news/people/prince-philip-90-of-the-duke-of-edinburghs-most-excruciating-gaffes-and-jokes-10395716.html

Did they ever do a dna test to confirm if harry is even of royal blood? His mom was a pretty big roastie after all.

i'm going to steal this and use it as the cover for my next album

is that guy on the left an employee of the ministry of silly walks?

>dna
[x] doubt

SHIIIIIIEEEEET

but call it
>nnn uma delicia nnn
instead of
>zzz fried chicken zzz

How much of a spastic are you? Firstly, you obviously don't understand that not all Africans are black. You don't understand the difference between north Africans and sub saharan Africans despite the fact that they are literally different races. Why are burgers so fucking dense? If someone who is half-African has a white mother and a Moroccan father they will not be black, you stupid son of a disgusting whore. Secondly, even if there was one sub saharan nigger parent and one white parent, the mulatto baby is not black, you dumb motherfucking son of a faggot. It is only half black. And only half white. That's why we call it a mulatto, Cletus you fucking abhorrent mutt creature. Thirdly, the only way a half-African child could be truly black is if they had one sub saharan African parent and another nigger parent from the Caribbean or the Australias. Please do the world a favour and neck yourself you clueless mongrel bastard
I didn't say it's white. I said it isnt black. It isnt either.

>(((white)))

This is how the civil war started.