Redpill me on Sunscreen

Give it to me straight. Whats the fuckin truth about this shit?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 11.30.49 AM.png (420x568, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5583991/sunscreen-ingredients-absorbed-blood/
drweil.com/health-wellness/body-mind-spirit/cancer/does-milk-cause-cancer/
youtube.com/watch?v=8oJzfmWO3CU
thetruthaboutcancer.com/causes-of-skin-cancer/
azcentral.com/story/news/health/2019/05/08/sunscreen-seeping-into-your-blood-why-mineral-brands-may-best/1128310001/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxybenzone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did they need X 5000 fucking years ago? No? Then dont use X.

This

>4 common active ingredients are used in different combinations in sunscreens: avobenzone, oxybenzone, octocrylene and ecamsule.
>FDA found all four of the ingredients are absorbed into the blood at levels that the agency says is worth testing further for possible cancer risk.
time.com/5583991/sunscreen-ingredients-absorbed-blood/

milk consumption may cause cancer
drweil.com/health-wellness/body-mind-spirit/cancer/does-milk-cause-cancer/

toothbrush, fork, internet, wheel...

how about deodorant anti-persperant shampoo+conditioner shaving cream

>rub yourself with unknown chemicals
or
>sit in the shade for a bit

high iq decisions

less nocive than tattoos

25% of adult americans willfully inject mercury and the others heavy metals present in tatto inks into their skins and it goes into all their organs. Natural selection.

okay, get off the internet then

dont need a toothbrush if you dont drink fucking coca cola, also alternative methods for oral hygiene
i can honestly give up on forks
internet is useless once youre redpilled
they didnt need to commute to work or drive across the country to visit family, we shouldnt either

give up on your comforts

>X=Jow Forums

leftists act out of principle, pragmatists act out of logic.

>dont need a toothbrush if you dont drink fucking coca cola
I really hope you don't honestly believe this.

If you are white don't live in the fucking sun
Cloudy and humid, you aint Cherokee
Should have stayed in Britian

thankl god i am basement dweler

Live in the Texas sun or California get cancer
Live in the woods white man

>have yet to brush my son's teeth with toothpaste at 18 months old
>his teeth are whiter than the sclera of his eyes

>dont need a toothbrush

are you a british on vacation in Germany?

Sunburns lead to skin cancer more severe burns can become 2nd degree burns and sheeeeeeeeeiiiittt but you'd know that if you weren't all niggers

Attached: sheeeeeeeeeiiiittt in Portland (1).png (1280x720, 824K)

it blocks vitamin D production

Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to weak bones, asthma, depression, low energy levels

I have never implied that I dont use a toothbrush. I drank all that oversugared shit after all, and now my teeth a somewhat stained. Whatever.
Just because you dont need it doesnt mean you cant use it. In fact, the technological system as Uncle Teddy describes it can only be destroyed using it's own weapons (mass media and modern military technology)

You couldn't figure out that rubbing something into your flesh pushes it into your bloodstream? Do you hang from a tree?

Healthfag here
Here's my advice:
The ideal sunscreen lotion uses solid metal (non-nano zinc and titanium dioxide) as the active ingredient and is composed of as many natural ingredients as possible. Your skin will have a white chalky film over it. Small price to pay. This is where function is more important than fashion.
Try to avoid sunscreens that use synthetic chemicals as the active ingredient. If you do, at least he aware of which are less harmful. The Environmental Working Group has done their diligence and produced a good sunscreen guide. Do your diligence to find a least harmful one.
I theorize that it's probably the synthetic chemicals that are leaching into the skin and causing health problems that accumulate over time and present themselves as cancer, more so than moderate unprotected sun exposure.
One good approach to build up natural sun protection is to do several days to a week of daily unprotected sun exposure for 15 minutes a day, then increase it to 30 minutes the next. This will allow the melanin to build up.
You want 15 minutes a day in the sun without protection anyway. This will give you your daily requirement for vitamin D. This and the intense natural light is good for your overall well being AND gives you protection against all cancers (greater immunity in general).

Do we live in the same environments 5000 years ago?
No, whites are living in lower latitudes, and we haven't been living in the area long enough to evolve to handle it.

What if I want to stay light skinned?

You are retarded.
White people can work their entire lives in the sun and not get skin cancer, it depends entirely on chance.

sunscreen is great for the skin, whether it be for sun exposure or after you shave (irritation). But sunscreen also causes erectile dysfunction. So it's a "pick your poison" game

Because he's a child, you dummy, and has yet to have much of anything acidic or sugary (natural or otherwise). He will have 18 teeth by the time he's 20

>asking a bunch of anonymous, racist, schizos anything

Attached: 1532468782583.png (1152x1183, 85K)

I guess they didn't have sterile water or paper or digital money 5000 years ago so you should just burn and crush yours

>use sunscreen get cancer
>don't use sunscreen get skin cancer

89% semen

youtube.com/watch?v=8oJzfmWO3CU

wow look what a good consumer this goy is

Vegans use these same illogical arguments. Should I ride a horse to work? Should I walk 30 miles to work?
This is the equivalent of saying soda is good for you just because we're in the 21st century. Sunscreen is bad, period.

Don't ever ever ever use it.

Use cooking oil instead

Redpill me on freckles healthfag. Will I get cancer no matter what?

Sunpill time lads.
You're more likely to get cancer wearing sunscreen than without
Sunscreen blocks vitamin D production, which is an essential nutrient for health and cancer prevention. Many major brands of sunscreen also contain toxic chemicals, which are absorbed through the skin, enter the bloodstream, and then circulate throughout the body.
One concerning fact about skin cancer is that according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), rates have doubled in the last 30 years. While the use of sunscreen has also doubled, the CDC, AMA, and cancer industry continue to recommend people avoid the sun and use sunscreen, while ignoring the importance of vitamin D and a healthy diet in skin cancer prevention.
Bernard Ackerman, MD, the founding father of dermatopathology, which specializes in the study of cutaneous diseases at a microscopic and molecular level, has studied the issue of skin cancer extensively. He’s concluded that evidence that the sun causes skin cancer is inconsistent and inconclusive. “While some studies do show a small association, he says, others show none.”

One of the world’s leading authorities on natural cancer cures, Dr. Leonard Coldwell, asserts that the chemicals in sunscreen cause most skin cancers and not the sun.

In addition, a 2004 study in the medical journal The Lancet showed indoor workers were twice as likely to get skin cancer as those who spent more time in the sun: “Paradoxically, outdoor workers have a decreased risk of melanoma compared with indoor workers, suggesting that chronic sunlight exposure can have a protective effect.”
Sunscreen often contains cancer-causing chemicals that bake into the skin and get absorbed into the bloodstream, over-taxing the liver with toxins.

OMC – The main chemical used in sunscreens to filter out UVB is octyl methoxycinnamate (aka “OMC”) which has been shown to kill mouse cells even at low doses. Plus, it was also shown to be particularly toxic when exposed to the sun. And guess what? OMC is present in the vast majority of sunscreen brands!
Titanium dioxide – another common ingredient in sunscreens, has been classified as “a potential occupational carcinogen” by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
Oxybenzone – oxybenzone becomes carcinogenic when exposed to the sun and has been found to be a hormone disruptor! The Environmental Working Group (EWG) recommends consumers avoid oxybenzone, and yet it remains in many major brands of sunscreen.
Derivatives of vitamin A such as retinol and retinyl palmitate – AOL News reported that about half the sunscreens tested in a study contained derivatives of vitamin A such as retinol and retinyl palmitate. These ingredients have been found to be photocarcinogenic by the FDA’s own studies, meaning the ingredients become toxic and cancer causing when exposed to sunlight.
Diesopropyl adipate – in 2006, the National Toxicology Program reported that diesopropyl adipate, another ingredient in many sunscreens, increased the incidence of tumors in laboratory animals.

more here

thetruthaboutcancer.com/causes-of-skin-cancer/

not really
the strength of your teeth is genetic as well
also with the right diet your mouth cleans itself
how many lions or chimps brush their teeth? let that serve as the obvious answer to the question whether we NEED to brush.

They sell books and web seminars the books probably recommend the products they sell... I believe you're shilling sir

Attached: 1556163057543.jpg (640x503, 77K)

Look up skin cancer cases in 1970's when nobody used sunscreen.
Eat a lot of tomato products for best natural sun protection.

I don't think you will get a dark tan being out in the sun 15 minutes a day. Make sure you get your vitamin D somehow, though. At least get out in the sunlight even if you are covering most of your exposed skin.

Genetic advantage is a thing. For every person who smokes 2 packs a day and dies at 92, another guy who smokes 2 packs a day dies at 45. These are called outliers and are not typical.

No idea, keep up with regular exercise and eat as clean as possible and you put yourself at an advantage. If you are going to die young, perhaps such a change will result in you dying early at 60 instead of 50.

Sunscreen is terrible for your skin. You should wear loose fitting light clothing when spending time in the sun and a hat. Desert people do not wear shorts and tshirts for a reason

Attached: D943_188_584_1200.jpg (1200x801, 79K)

I never use it. Fell alseep on the beach in Greece last year, learnt my lesson.

Just wear light baggy clothing like the arabs. They know a thing or 2 about sun.

IM SO WHITE I GOT MELANOMA WTF I NEED TO WEAR SUNSCREEN WHAT DO I DO NOW THAT I KNOW THIS INFORMATION

Yacht pants and a long sleeve shirt

Attached: mens-linen-yacht-pants-natural-khaki.jpg (380x570, 72K)

Can't I just take Vitamin D pills? Serious question.

azcentral.com/story/news/health/2019/05/08/sunscreen-seeping-into-your-blood-why-mineral-brands-may-best/1128310001/

>Oxybenzone is a potential endocrine disruptor, meaning it can affect growth, development and reproduction, Leiba said. According to her group, studies have shown it is a weak estrogen and can lower testosterone in adolescent boys.

>"What we do know is that all these (sunscreens) have been used for decades in the U.S.," said Dr. Henry W. Lim, a former president of the American Academy of Dermatology. " And thus far, there have been not reported data of systemic, internal side effects from the use of sunscreen."

"Lol faggots"
-The Sun

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x355, 18K)

It's an alternative. At least open your window coverings and get the bright light inside. You won't get D but it will help with your physiological regulation.

Just wear a hat

Diminishing returns. There is not a great difference between grade 15 and 30, and it goes down quickly, having almost no difference at all between grade 30 and 50.

Don't have exact numbers, but the difference between grade 30 and 50 is around 1%.

>"What we do know is that all these (sunscreens) have been used for decades in the U.S.," said Dr. Henry W. Lim, a former president of the American Academy of Dermatology. " And thus far, there have been not reported data of systemic, internal side effects from the use of sunscreen."
Yeah, but sperm counts and free testosterone levels are the lowest they have been in three generations.

Sunscreens are mostly hormonal, look it up.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxybenzone

Gay

Because of the jaundice, retard.

enjoy your cancer

I work roofing in florida sun all day and never need or where sunscreen. I have quite the tan and never burn. Is there any risk to this? I dont want melanoma but I also dont want chemicals.

Monkeys use special sticks to pick their teeth and forks have been around forever

does ketchup count

>where sunscreen
Too late user, your few precious brain cells have already been fried.

going at sea and being (actually) White makes sunscreen quite fucking useful...
never really thought about checking which is safer, but sheeeeit
t. shed several layers of skin for a week when I forget sunscreen while spending an afternoon sea fishing in the Channel (also gives me plenty of freckles, even though only my beard is red...)

i never use it, stopped when i was like 10 years old, I keep my self covered

just wear a long sleeve shirt its not that hard

If you want to avoid brushing you need to avoid all the processed carbs user not just sugar.

Just eat a tomato

What this guy said, besides wearing one of these is a lot easier than reapplying sunscreen every hour when I'm at the beach.

Attached: mr61tbwl_billabong,v_wht_frt1.jpg (1117x1396, 67K)

No just eat a tomato on a hoagie or burger

Just wear a fucking hat and long sleeves. Don't live in hot climates like a nigger. Eat plenty of grass raised animal fats. Occasional fasting promotes autophagy.

Congrats you just cured cancer.

Conventional noes are full of endoctrine disruptors and nano stuff able to pass the blood brain barrier.

Buy organic zinc (blocks UVA responsible for winkles) and or titanoxid (blocks mainly UVB and responsible for sunburns) sunscreen. They will make you look like a clown, but that's what you get for living in a shitskin latitude. And btw, there is no way anybody in europe or the equivalent american latitude can produce enough Vitamin D even if naked the whole day for the most of the years because the angle at which the sun come down prevents an absorbtion.

Additionally wear wide brimmed hats and sun glasses. Full covering cloths als make heavy creaming mostly unnecessary. Keep in mind that the sun is responsible for 80% of all skin aging.

t. alabaster white femnon autistic about not looking like a leather sofa in 10 years

Attached: large.jpg (500x332, 67K)

Plus this. Autophagy through fasting, grass fed fats in rich amounts, wild caught fatty fish (outside the dioxin infected balticum and chink countries), silicium rich meals and nuts for aluminium absorption and Iodine if your diet doesn't have enough fish (which is shit in the first place).

I pretty much never let my arms uncovered
even wear a (lightweight) jacket over a shirt in summer
problem is the unhairy parts of my face (basically, nose plus forehead; even scalp, if the buzz cut is fresh)
but even with a hat or cap, at sea+no sunscreen=sunburnt+peeling skin, for me
I don't need sunscreen at shore, though, but at sea, whether it's cloudy or not, I fucking do

>Occasional fasting promotes autophagy.
expand

Attached: 1480840347361.jpg (319x331, 15K)

I'm Irish living in florida, without sunscreen I would ignite like a vampire

Attached: 1557190481715.jpg (610x613, 89K)

Literally just make your own with aluminum oxide.

Sorry, zinc oxide. Just fucking google 'How to make your own natural sunscreen'. Mass produced shit is legit one of the worst things you can put on your skin.
Also, just don't use sunscreen unless you're going to be in direct sunlight for more than an hour. I'm a german irish mutt in southern california, if I can do it you can too

People used primitive toothbrushes though, as they did fork

Come home, white man.

Attached: 1920px-Sunshine[1].png (1920x976, 397K)

>If you want to avoid brushing you need to avoid all the processed carbs user not just sugar.

I already do. Full keto. Only carbs I consume are vegetables and nuts. So you're saying I don't need to brush?

You're right. Just use some physical filters. Ignore SPF, it doesn't tell you about UV-A protection, which is present all-year round, like sunlight. Photodamage causes 70-90% of skin aging, so protect that organ (or not, because, who cares)

You know what's up. Anons, listen to women we know these things.

Sunscreen bit my dick

Stick your head up your ass, you won't get cancer.