More than 1,000 guns seized from a home in upscale neighborhood of LA

>(CNN)More than 1,000 guns were found Wednesday in a home in the upscale Los Angeles neighborhood Holmby Hills.
>Agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and LA Police Department officers served a search warrant in an investigation of someone suspected of manufacturing and selling illegal firearms, LAPD Officer Jeff Lee said.
>In aerial footage from the scene, hundreds of guns are seen scattered out on what appears to be blankets in the driveway. The weapons range from handguns to rifles. Police can be seen taking inventory.
>ATF spokesperson Ginger Colburn said in a written statement that authorities were anonymously tipped off that someone was "conducting illegal firearms transaction outside the scope of the federal firearm license that the individual possess." Along with the weapons, firearm manufacturing equipment and tools were also found at the home.
>Officers from both agencies remained on the scene and continued the investigation.
In 2015, LAPD seized 1,200 guns, seven tons of ammunition and $230,000 in cash from a home. The owner had died of natural causes and was found in his SUV outside. At that time it was considered one of the largest weapon's seizure from one home, the LAPD said.

manufacturing and selling.. i thought it would be some gang shit, those look like antique or sporting guns, i think there's a fucking musket in there lol

Attached: 190508181322-02-lapd-atf-seize-weapons-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 81K)

Hah hahaha MUH GUNZ! MUH GUNZ THO AAAAAHAHHAA I'M FUCKING DYING!! I FUCKING DIED JUST NOW!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GUN GRABBING DAG-NABBING CAN'T-BE-STUMPED PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP!! WEE HEE HEE HOO HOO!! LOLOL kkkkkkkk rsrsrsrrsrss ahsuahsuahsusha jajajajajajaja hhhhhhhhhhh

The ATF belongs in the garbage with the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, and every fucking jew

>And the boomer conservatives revolted at this injustice
Wait, no. They rolled over and did nothing, as usual.

Attached: Sad Hitler.jpg (608x477, 36K)

Ironic the owner just happened to be in his SUV and died just as they raided his house...

someone needs to steal a harrier jet and physically remove the atf headquarters

unironically based and redpilled

>Woman has her iphone out
Holy fuck. Women are useless.

Attached: 1541803451622.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Bumping

he died during a shootout with the police, just like that one guy in NZ

I'm guessing the "guns" are a bunch of 80% receivers lol

There was probably nothing illegal going on. The ATF will drop any charges and keep the guns because "reasons."

>What do you call an American with over 1000 guns?
A modest collector

Attached: Snap02.gif (200x197, 114K)

if one of those guns is not CA compliant he loses them all. SAD!

Have sex for once.

Shut up libtard commie

Attached: D1TnUxjW0AEwhQe.jpg (1024x885, 146K)

Are you admitting women are only good for reproduction?

>Anyone I disagree with is a commie
Wow, that social engineering propaganda really did a number on you, booms.

Attached: boomer13.jpg (973x599, 275K)

Same street as playboy mansion. A little strange.

Why would you revolt if theyre taking guns from your enemy? Californians arent Americans. They do not deserve rights

If you stored those all in one container and you had to search for one would it make the sound that a large container of legos make?

Americans will never use their guns for anything productive, they are like card collections for them. They have all they need to seize power from the Jew, but would never actually do it.

Attached: 1518739524343545234523452563461.jpg (1024x1332, 335K)

>2015
who cares?

>1000+ fucking guns
i dont think a single person on Jow Forums could compete

Attached: 5b6dcc1e93902.jpg (1280x960, 265K)

White supremacists who think whites are Superior but admit that Jews have more power and control than them, instantly disproving their entire idealogy...

I have several guns located on several properties with several thousand rounds. Having so much in one location in California of all places is an obvious mistake. Now that the ATF pulled this stunt those hording on that scale will spread out their hardware making it even harder to locate and confiscate.

Attached: 823498273984234.jpg (624x427, 46K)

Is the parasite superior to the host?

what are these burger commemorative coins for?

I'd kick your ass if my lavetra didn't just kick in! Adolph Hitler!? More like asshole shitler! You little Nazi SNOOOOOOOOW FLAKE!
>BOTTOM TEXT

Attached: 1537711490194.jpg (720x720, 46K)

mcdonalds had a promotion last year where, if you bought a big mac, you get a coin that you could redeem for another big mac.

>1,000 guns
>Almost exclusively revolvers and shotguns
color me unimpressed

Attached: 1536708055653.jpg (2048x1152, 583K)

>>Almost exclusively revolvers and shotguns
Because that is a collectors collection and not just some hood rat or cartel members stash of street guns. "1,000 guns" looks good on the anti-guns medias headlines.

Looks like someone cleaned out my boomer dads home and laid his collection out on a tarp. Just missing quite a few AR’s, and several pallets of ammo. It’s kind of funny. The old man is in his mid 70’s, makes a fortune off his pension and has nothing to spend his money on but guns. When he kicks it I’m gonna have to have a couple runs in a U-haul to move his collection, my best guess is probably over a thousand firearms and several tons of ammo, reloading supplies, and machine tools for building guns on 80% complete lowers.

>The ATF belongs in the garbage with the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, and every fucking jew

I'm gonna agree with you.

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (760x749, 494K)

>Rolled over
Read it again retard. The guy was dead. What was the ATF supposed to do? Redistribute the guns to the neighbors?

>ATF belongs in the garbage

o shit u said it, not me

Does he ever sell the ones he makes?

>t. Not ATF

Worthless article. revolvers and shotguns... this guy is legal in Cali no? He just had a lot. Buncha scared lefties.

Attached: images (2).jpg (261x193, 10K)

Attached: H7eQAJ6YW.jpg (755x754, 162K)

Jeffrey Alan Lash

Attached: jal.jpg (634x833, 72K)

probably a house selling illegal weapons to the nigger genre of folks.

based. btw traps are master race

nice revolver collection

Wait why homeland security?

The Bel-Air mansion is described as a hoarder’s paradise. Court records show that the property is owned by Cynthia Beck, who has three daughters with J. Paul Getty’s son Gordon Getty. Beck bought the property in January 2001, but it remains unclear what, if any, connection she had to Wednesday’s events. Beck could not be reached for comment.

it was the owner of jungle boys the weed company. They along with other people were raided today.

Those are cool

The fucking vaporwave style one top middle lol

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 594880E0-A4A1-4DCB-898A-C6E7684257FE.jpg (1286x1595, 278K)

A bunch of crappy revolvers. I have a larger and better collection with that, and a lot more ammo. It's all legal too. I don't see why they are raiding this guys house. It's not illegal to make firearms, or to even own a firearms/gunpowder factory.

Californians are complete idiots. The only illegal here is maybe selling these guns to Mexicans, Muslims, or Jews.

DHS is a waste. Just a bureaucracy created to justify wasting taxpayer money.
t.former DHS employee

Attached: 151980593798.gif (186x202, 1.53M)

A5 and /HTG/ was right

eat my anus

>all those single and double action revolvers
The owner is dead. That's not the collection of a prepped or gangland gunsmith. This is a straight up grab by the LAPD and ATF. There's a fuckton of money there and this is the local and federal law enforcement grabbing the guns and making up an excuse. The ATF guy admits he had an FFL, so they're making up reasons to posthumously grab all his shit.

The dude died, the ATF and LAPD pulled some legal shenanigans to grab hundreds of thousands of dollars with of property rather than letting the guys family have it. And you're still a cock sucking retard.

>Dead guy ignored retarded laws and spent all his yangbucks on guns
Seems pretty based actually.

Attached: 1557345393841.jpg (750x645, 103K)

I see maybe a semiautomatic pistol or two. Mostly revolvers and some long guns. Nothing even California bans.

>firearm manufacturing equipment
guaranteed it was just a mill for 80 lowers and a reloader

I'm sorry, what?

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 114K)

>The owner had died of natural causes and was found in his SUV outside.
What a coincidence!

Attached: 1555440178646.jpg (640x480, 21K)

There's a Super Blackhawk Hunter and a couple of Pythons in there. Revolvers may not be your thing, but he has some nice ones.

Are you under the impression that the federal government was incapable of just killing everyone there? They chose to avoid YEETing a bunch of citizens on camera, that's all.

was this guy doing simple gunsmithing? IE such as fixing scopes, doing repairs? It doesnt make sense that he had so many of the same or similar guns.

Fucking ATF.

Attached: ATF.jpg (225x225, 7K)

what the fuck - did this man just wander up onto some jews in a park?

NRA should sue their asses

The NRA that helped pass the automatic weapons ban, bump stock ban, and accessory ban (silencers, etc)? Nah, go with the 2AF or GOA.

>Ginger Colburn
toll paid by birthright.

Attached: 1557005308886.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

NWO banning guns. Calling it.

There's more shit going on here. Who's Cynthia Beck? Why does she own so many properties in SoCal?

The part of the Federal government that was there was seriously outgunned. The BLM was largely left to fend for themselves because the various Alphabet agencies don't actually like each other all that much. Bundy was on his own land, the BLM was actually attempting a land grab (which they've done before) on behalf of Senator Harry Ried and his son, and the rest of the Feds wanted no part of it. I suppose the Obama administration could have called in airstrike or the Nevada governor could have sent in the National Guard they way they did in Texas. But they didn't, because nobody really likes the BLM. So, yeah, in that situation, the Feds were actually hilariously outgunned.

Fucking this. NRA is for dumbass fuds. They don't do shit except beg for money. GOA all the way.

Stacking them 80% lowers high as I can right now. Although I should really invest in a cnc machine eventually

Probably a collector. Trust me, if you're even a little bit autistic and get bitten by the Smith and Wesson revolver bug, you can spend a literal lifetime chasing down odd variations of various S&W revolvers.

Your country is dying leaf.

The NRA is busy eating itself over Lapierre's bullshit.

>Americans will never use their guns for anything productive, they are like card collections for them
>Shows example of them using guns for something productive
>Yeah but the government has drones and shit
That'll be a yikes from me, dog

If you aren’t buying a gun every year and burying it somewhere you’re doing something wrong

Holy fuck that's ugly.

Can someone explain to me how and why the police got a warrant to search and seize this man's property?

Cool, just manufacture more. Seems feasible.

Don't forget the fbi

Shhhhhhh mods are asleep we’re all leaving for new pol

#

#

Fuck

Best episode of Hoarders yet.

Spoiler Alert: He was also a coupon extremist, only ended up paying $3 for all of them.

>Sitting cross-legged while rummaging through seized guns
>These are my guns now Billy
>Back the fuck off

Attached: image.jpg (500x395, 258K)

"HOLY SHIT JOHNNY SAID OLD MAN COALBURNER HAS DIED LETS GET HIS VALUABLE STASH OF GUNS AND GOLD"
"OK, HERE IS YOUR WARRANT"

>The owner had died of natural causes and was found in his SUV outside

Attached: 1555391700020.jpg (550x422, 35K)

He died

cunt

See
I mean golly gee, how can that be?

If the parasite can control the brain and the heart and make the host waste his resources on worthless things like owning a thousand guns, then yes, the parasite is superior in every way.
The jews can always make the US intervene on behalf of Israel, and give them high tech.
That is the point where the jews really are the smartest and most shrewd people around, making all those anglosaxons their bitch.

>1000 guns
>looks like a pile of junk

I'd give him $50,000 for the whole collection.

>The part of the Federal government that was there was seriously outgunned.

Yes, and why do you think the federal government did not deign to send more? Fear of the militia or fear of a media disaster?

The feds were outgunned because they wanted to try not to escalate the situation with a large number of armed people. They would have ended up killing a lot of people if they did.

Yikes all you like, the only reason everyone there wasn't killed or arrested is that the feds chose not to do that. They chose not to send a fuckoff big force of heavily armed guys, armored vehicles, aircraft etc because they didn't want to deal with a massacre.

Please note that I am NOT talking about a fullscale insurgency situation, strictly this situation with Bundy/BLM shit. They were a small armed group, sort of a loose militia, mostly concentrated in certain places at a time. The feds could have wasted them. Police, FBI, Marshalls or whoever would have died as well, but the federal government has every ability to crush a group like that hard and fast if they actually wanted to.

Also congrats on your digits, good sir.

He would laugh in your face. You don't know what you're looking at lol. The value of those firearms is much greater than the value of the cash they found.

>Have sex for once.
Have sex for once.

>conducting illegal firearms transaction outside the scope of the federal firearm license that the individual possess.
Bull fucking shit. I bet some dumb twit roasty friend of a friend caught a glimpse, clutched her Cali pearls and called the feds cause "guns are scary!"

>Along with the weapons, firearm manufacturing equipment and tools were also found at the home.
It's not a crime to make your own ammo, nor is it a crime to have gunsmithiing tools to work on your guns.

Get fucked ATF.

Attached: yamato_aki_idolmaster_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_starlight_stage__5 (1280x824, 1.13M)

It's just a bunch of obsolete revolvers and fudd guns.
Probably all Faggafornia compliant.
Maybe make good throw aways in case if have to shoot one of those antifa she-males.