What went wrong

What went wrong.

Attached: James_Mattis_official_photo.jpg (2400x3000, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puritanisme
pastebin.com/i6ynRQSH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is a faggot and felt the self mutilating genital community known as trannies were being treated unfairly.

The fuck are you even on about he abolished trannies from serving?

>lisper
>not a faggot
pick one

He was shoahed, proposed separating Israel and occupied Palestine to separate it into 2 states and avoid a apartheid state. Of course, the bloodsucking kikes never forget and when Zion Don was elected he was removed. Him saying something about climate change is just an excuse, it should be clear he was removed because he tripped on (((their))) interests.

Trump did. The faggot in question resigned over it.

He’s literally a Zionist faggot

Mattis resigned over Trump refusing to strike Syria.

They DIDNT drain the (((swamp)))

(((Banks))) and big multinational companies own this faggot.

He and John Kelly resigned their posts so that they can serve on military tribunals.
No nvm it's actually a coincidence they left at roughly the same time

people were taken with his tough guy bs about "lethality" and didn't realize he was an Obama-era faggot general

What do you think the Dems are fighting Barr so hard for?
They're literally fucking terrified

Had to look it up to believe it for myself. Apparently he's been vocal with this sentiment since 2011.

F

I'm so much better than you
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puritanisme
well, you have a much stronger army,
force everyone to comply with whatever you stand for

we need a madman, not a maddog

do it, and bear the consequences

he wasnt as effective as trump wanted him to be... the leading generals said it would take 2 years to win in syria.. trump went to iraq and talked to the generals in the field. they told him syria could be won in 2 weeks. so, he fired the guys in charge who wanted to move too slow because of politics, and syria was won in 2 weeks. fucking losers everywhere, trump is kicking them in the butt

Attached: ct-trump-harvey-donation-20170831.jpg (2048x1469, 335K)

unironically drumpf
kek no, he resigned because he was tired of his bullshit

trump is fucking moron, he thinks he runs the world

There was no reason for him to be a part of the administration because President "I know more than the generals" was ignoring his advice (And probably asking him to do silly/illegal shit), so he resigned.

Spineless Trump supporters who once loved Mattis will now throw him under the bus because Trump literally can never be wrong.

>and syria was won in 2 weeks.

Fucking lol, you're living in a different world

Except we’re still in Syria.
Mattie resigned over some kind of personal beef, not over foreign policy.

He turned out to be a gigantic faggot lol

Attached: A8q63SCyW.png (1500x1552, 609K)

power corrupts

he was a total cuck

but borders are borders

you are obviously ignorant of any facts concerning trump, besides the brainwashing propaganda you have been taught... i meet many people like you who all proclaim; trump is crazy ,trump is stupid, trump is whatever... when you ask them why, they stop suddenly, well hes just crazy, just look at what he is doing... what is he doing? well hes just crazy everyone knows it? what crazy thing did he do? speechless from there on...

try it out for yourself, tell me why trump is a moron? like specifically give me concrete reason what he did or what he said

He was a little be too pro war for the rest of us

is the caliphates territory 100% conquered?

This. An unmarried "warrior monk" is simply a gigantic faggot. Ask any Marine and they'll tell you that the USMC is the gayest branch of service.

Sounds like you're both cucks

Attached: 1557201261887m.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

He would not kiss Trump's ass.

he said he was going to make maga, but he some jewish bitch about israel and the middle east
who the fuck cares about who runs Syria

well trump cares

smer+

Attached: 1553515087880.jpg (800x450, 104K)

He got tired of babysitting a man with a 9 year olds impulses and intelligence.

Trump
>had to basically tell him and Bolton to shut the fuck up about starting another war in the ME
>kept telling Trump that starting shit with Iran is fucking stupid
>wanted the ME to continue the status quo and not Trump just burning the entire region except Israel into the ground
>got angry when he wanted to leave Syria because he's a Kurd lover

Last part I obviously don't like, but is is hilarious in of itself because we're not leaving, rendering his whole resignation meaningless.

>he does't like taking orders
Trump told him to do stuff that he would take flak for at dinner parties.

Trump said Jim had to go because he kept telling Trump "two more years" everytime he asked about getting out of Syria and some guy named "Raisin Cain" in Iraq told him everybody on the grounds knows you could be out in weeks if you tried.

pastebin.com/i6ynRQSH

Attached: The Mattis Myth.png (946x1297, 84K)

>Make MAGA
Did I just get trolled?

nice proxy Trumpenkikeshill

i said give me a concrete reason why trump is a moron, something he did, or something he said..

you gave me "he some jewish bitch"...

just as i predicted you have nothing

Trump fucking claimed wind turbines caused fucking cancer. He thinks exercise is stupid. He has the vocabulary of a fucking 5th grader.

This. Potential for blackmail too great.

yea, by russia/iran

He's a Zionist faggot, more so than Trump.