We need more regulation of advertising

There's so much lying and deception in advertising, shouldn't we make it harder for companies to mislead the public and cause harm at the taxpayer and consumer's expense?

Attached: McDonalds.jpg (703x395, 353K)

people are sheep

engineering of consent

Attached: 1557368393000.jpg (960x720, 150K)

You're in for a rude awakening when you realize people want to be lied to.
Nobody likes to hear the truth.

The spics that work at mcdonalds wish they could make something remotely as good as the pic on the left.

How are taxpayers harmed by advertisement? Tax dollars aren’t paying for that. Advertising makes everybody money. Stop complaining that your burger doesn’t look like the picture, you only paid $5 for it

Spics around me don't even heat the patty and put cold cheese on them. I don't go to McMexico anymore.

The ultimate suckers buy canned water

Attached: 6F8940EB-631D-4E18-8897-8CBB162D9FC6.jpg (500x500, 12K)

The purpose of the pretty picture on the right is to make it clear what's on the burger

Fuck, I want a qp right now.

go back to rebbit. here at /pal/ we are discussing real problems.

>2019
>Still eating McDonald's
You know if you stop eating there they will go out of business, or move to China.

>you only paid $5 for it
Okay, how much should a good burger cost?

Attached: 8713_27010831227.jpg (616x347, 29K)

>food stylist
P E A K C A P I T A L I S M

as opposed to the cheap poison from the sink?
>inb4 well water

If it's taking you 3 minutes to build a burger, you don't know how to run a restaurant. Anything more than 10 seconds for that burger and you're not trying.

>$104.99
that has to be a misprint Kek
i pay $1.25 per five gallons
most areas in the states have shit tap water

i would completely forbid advertising food and medicine

To the OP, it's not technically a lie I don't think. However, I do think you should only be able to advertise by describing the product. I really don't like ads that have nothing to do with the product like funny commercials that want you to associate the positivity of laughing at their skit with their unrelated product.

>P E A K C A P I T A L I S M

C a p i t a l i s m is eternal!!!

80%ground beef is here $3 a pound. The burgers are what 1/8 of a pound. Rolls are $1 for 8. So pretty cheap.

>thinking bottled water isn't the cheap poison from the sink

Attached: 1557089439029.jpg (990x682, 346K)

wtf am i suppose to drink?

Reverse osmosis filtered water, or shit like Perrier from protected sources.

i plan on getting a good RO filter when i get the money for it.

Take the piss pill

you would think simply educating people on the reality of those things would be enough. but no, even if you tell them everything, even if you say "this will kill you", they will still go out, buy and consume those things. the reward center of the brain can really fuck you over.

If you see it on a screen its probably bullshit thats all i know in life

Distilled, by the gallon

it's real pricing, but from a canadian/north alaskan store like 10 miles from the north pole

What we need is less moronic consumers that believe Burger King shit.

Canada is collapsing

That's actually good. It helps combating xestrogens from the plastic jew.

It's a good thing the vegans are here to put them out of business. Go eat tofu it's good for your soul.

I think the real question is why would anyone buy water in Canada

>distilled
*leeches all ur minerals*

Oh boy how do I unpack this.....

You know what they coat the inside of the can with?

Gee, Wally...I sure do need help from advertisers.