Right-Wingers Are Pure Evil

>Forcing an 11 year old rape victim to keep the baby.
Justify this, you monsters.

Attached: IMG_20190509.jpg (720x656, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzIwOLkQn58
youtu.be/CP6U3Afrs6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oqpfX3tT_2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=XzIwOLkQn58

I don't think that is accurate.

If you want this to stop, we'll just have to kick all the niggers out of the country.

seems like a good solution

>Democrat rapes an eleven year old
>Right-Wingers Are Pure Evil

Attached: ms13democrats.jpg (445x600, 109K)

No sauce, no fucks given

>We should be complicit in mass baby murder because "specific isolated incident"

Also this desu

im super embarrassed for your schools

Bill Clinton and Joe Biden are known kiddie diddlers, you justify them first.

youtu.be/CP6U3Afrs6Y

nice sauce faggot

So...,they can put her in a car and take her to a neighboring state? Hell, they can put her on a plane to New York if they're serious.

based macro is based

Why can't she go to another state and abort it?

Attached: images (15).jpg (300x300, 18K)

> I raped someone, that means OP must be killed in addtion to me doing time

There is a graphic of a bell cover point to the right outliers saying the existence of this doesn't nullifit the existence of this (points to the area under the bell) It pretty much shut down 90% of leftist ideas.

too bad the law doesn't even take effect until july 1st

There is a graphic of a bell curve point to the right outliers saying the existence of this doesn't nullifit the existence of this (points to the area under the bell) It pretty much shut down 90% of leftist ideas.

joe biden is such a piece of shit he blames white people for being a kiddy diddler too

what a fucking piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=oqpfX3tT_2s

There's a special clause for that in the bill and can make you liable for up to 10 years in prison.

better to be an eleven year old with a kid than an eleven year old who's had an abortion

Their are very few people that have ever asked for this. Its a very fringe idea. Everyone always says
"Unless incest, rape or the life of the mother are involved."

Abortion is murder.

Why does the baby being result of rape instantly justify killing it? Sins of our fathers etc

don't tell them then
you're not required to give your name at abortion clinics you absolute mongol

It's just a fucking lump of tissue, Christcuck

Attached: images (4).jpg (590x472, 36K)

she can adopt the kid off when its born

you're just a lump of tissue so get on this stool for the rope real quick

you're fucking retarded if you think that's a good argument. OP got baited though I think, either the headline is very misleading/omitting key info or it's fake

Hey I actually just wanted to spend my 60 second cooldown reiterating how fucking dumb you are, coming up with shit arguments like that

>rape is bad
>murder is even better!

Libtard logic everyone

Also, THIS

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (712x2051, 413K)

Sage bait threads.

Wow I didn't know pedophilia was so rampant in India. You learned this from Americans, didn't you?

She shouldn't have been a whore.

real rape, or "statutory" (((rape)))?
if its the second, then noone gives a shit. If you don't want to get pregnant, either don't have sex without protection, or don't have sex at all, unless you are ready for the consiquences of pregnancy.

Attached: 11yogirl.jpg (1174x726, 108K)

Is that true?

Attached: 1539188123564.png (584x164, 18K)

Then the nigger will sue for visitation while imprisoned and the victims family will have to drive 3 1/2 hours twice a month to the state penitentiary for visits or else they'll be found in contempt of court and jailed

It's still going to destroy her body, especially if she hasn't fully gone through puberty yet.

If she got pregnant her body was ready. Blame the soi in everything.

Shhhhhhh mods are asleep we’re all leaving for new pol
Bum
#

#

law affects adults dumbfuck

there are too many rapists because liberals are weak on crime. well, they love criminals.

Why are you preventing niggers from getting abortions
This is retarded

I do not believe you.

looks real legit

was the rapist "asian"?

I think that girl will be much happier knowing her child won't be killed. You can claim all you want that its about "women's choices" but we all know all the men around that girl are probably trying to force her to kill the child.

I’m with the libs the baby should be executed for being a half Mexican. All mixed race babies should be executed cough I mean aborted

>Republicans
>right wing

Attached: 1457405098212.jpg (399x388, 32K)

this

No. I learnt it from Jewsus

Attached: Pedo Jesus.jpg (332x514, 141K)

Law litterally has exceptions for rape, incest and when the life of the mother is in danger. This cunt and the faggot op should kill themselves.

Attached: image.jpg (500x441, 44K)