How do we remove all the christcucks and other religious faggots from this board. It's getting out of hand

How do we remove all the christcucks and other religious faggots from this board. It's getting out of hand.

Attached: atheism.png (806x377, 103K)

Armageddon is upon us already. Repent and be saved

Eugenics

eddgggyyyyyyy

Rub your hands harder, turbokike

hahaha its funny becasue like
you're implying if I don't join your cult i cant fuck

so clever...
i choose murdering you instead tho

Attached: Sun-Wheel-Sunna-No.1-1c-Women-s-T-Shirts.jpg (235x235, 17K)

if only people were as smart as we are
*tips fedora*

>be atheist
>no gods, no masters
>still a slave of his animal desires and exploited by globohomo corporations
Whats the point

This

Just grow up you fucking moaning degenerate.

Nature is our master. I agree with the edgy energy though. Redpilled atheism is very woke right now.

I want to see how ugly OP looks

Attached: img.jpg (240x240, 26K)

> No fucking masters
Good times created weak men, and overfed weak men jerk off to that shallow fucking fiction. The end of times of plenty is a'comin, though.

Attached: 0fd677f0e21f5c0cba6e410be8b732ef5b6db2883b5084419d1c5c914238f46f.jpg (213x255, 18K)

Fuck you moshe

Attached: 1489400299548.jpg (501x585, 157K)

>no master
Someone with no master has no discipline.

Attached: roshi cleaning up after lunch.jpg (764x800, 127K)

I will write loosely, using terms whereby modern Earth sentients will best understand.

All occurances are information.
The expansion rate of space-time is proportional to the entropy therein.
Hence the acceleration.
Entropy represents all eventualities within the continuum.
It is the available storage space of the universe, so to speak.

Space-time is the medium wherein the information is transmitted.
The speed of light is the maximum transmission rate of information.
So therefore, it is the speed-limit of the universe.
Although the expansion rate exceeds this limit, it is not a transmission of information.
Relativity accounts for this.

Everything in our universe generates and is affected by gravity.
Gravity, while often misconstrued as "pulling", is actually "pushing".
Alternative to conventional thought, the fabric of space-time resists the disturbance of matter.
Yet Newton's Third Law seems to have been overlooked; It is simply an equal and opposite reaction.

(When you see it)

Attached: 1234567890.jpg (461x403, 95K)

>no gods
>no fucking
>masters
wew

Absolutely this. These cringy NPCs are slaves to this brutal faceless machine. Kings and Lords were much kinder than global capital. We're so well enslaved that most of us don't even have the tools to see our chains. And the pop-cultural arm presented this clown with an imaginary "master" figure to insult, so that he submits willingly, feeling all liberated. It's genius.

Attached: 1556358839279.jpg (720x478, 29K)

The real state of atheism

>Armageddon is upon us already.
This is what you've Jew worshipers have been saying for 2000 years.

Attached: jesus true form.jpg (652x760, 68K)

Wear some of these! People will avoid you a mile away

Attached: IRS_Bird_Logo.png.jpg (256x272, 21K)

>be sure to add the "fucking" in there to show everyone we mean buisness!

>saved
from what tho?

Stop posting this stupid fucking bouncer's crap. He writes like some poser college junior at a christian science college, but he's in his 50s.

Attached: dimensions gnostic shills.jpg (1448x1650, 878K)

thats all vaguley correct physics, but so what? whats your point? Atheists are gay? Believing in ghosts because you can't find purpose on your own is the strongest form of weakness.

this guy gets it

Are you too sensitive to handle people with other beliefs and philosophies in your vicinity? You need a safe space ?

>physics
>correct

is it tho? is it really? is that the absolute answer to it?

Christianity is pretty gay bit not nearly as gay as (((anarchism)))

Let us know if you find out.

Attached: 1508400678246.jpg (710x473, 113K)

>still a slave of his animal desires and exploited by globohomo corporations
Lot of faggy retarded Eastern Commies out today. You guys never learned a damn thing here, after all these years.

Capitalism hasn't existed since 1913. We live in a cental banking USURY globalism; Centralized currency is what Marx called or and that's what we got.

Globalism = Corporate Communism

Attached: goy owe jews bank usury money.png (1974x1533, 472K)

>Christianity is pretty gay bit not nearly as gay as (((anarchism)))
Same thing really

Attached: jesus truth communism anarchism.png (1024x1365, 47K)

Jow Forums has always been and will always be a Christian board.
Ave Maria. Glory to God. Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life.

We will remove you

Just putting this out there, we'll always have masters. You will always have masters. You probably have two or more that you defer to in your own life right now. There really isn't any getting around that.

t. newfag

Back in 2011 nobody gave a fuck about religion here

You're lying. There were plenty of Christians here since Jow Forums was /new/ gtfo.

Early Jow Forums was against nazis and religion.

>not being a slave is edgy
I see your conditioning went well

I notice a trend of atheists seeing science as a master. That's in the sense that they don't question it, believe anything under the label of it, and dismiss anything without that label attached to it. It's essentially a religious fundamentalist who's replaced religion with science.

I dont fault atheists for BEING atheists? I fault them for two things:
1) they tend to NOT have a morality sense to replace the religious morality
2) if atheists are so happy, why are they always whining about other people's choices? I dont mind a christcuck for hte most part, as he is following somethng resembling morality.

This

FPBP

God bless you, user

In an ironic twist, it was Christfags hundreds of years ago who were slaves to the first globalist institution in history: The Catholic Church. Fedoracucks have actually become what they claim to hate. With the death of religion the church has lost all of its effective power and the elites have found different ways to manipulate people. Fedorafaggots are the cultists of our time, serving the Jew to the fullest extent possible.

Does anybody know what people mean when they claim the 4th-6th dimensions of reality to be variations of time. Is it pseudoscience garbage or some advanced physics stuff?

Remove amethysts NAO

Attached: 1556034721644m.jpg (688x1024, 152K)

I understand not being religious since it’s become so superstitious, but being completely atheistic as opposed to agnostic is full retard.

What is Reformation?

Attached: 1553546779514.jpg (800x687, 160K)

Why would we remove the best thing about this Christian board you heretic?

Attached: Warhammer_6644b1_5463494.jpg (590x331, 37K)

>What is Reformation?
Heresy.

Once you study ancient civilizations, the dawn of Christianity, the Reformation and the Enlightenment, you'll understand that Christ is the final redpill.
Just three years ago I was hardcore ancap. Then after a miracle happened in my life, I started reading the Scriptures and talking to Christian men that were older, smart and successful. They knew something I didn't. I sought their advice. Best decision of my life.

daily reminder

these dick mutilating retards started spamming this board AFTER we accomplished everything

>Then after a miracle happened in my life
green text time faggot

>be atheicuck
>worship rick downkins
>I HAB NO MASTARS!
can one be more pathetic?

Attached: bibel.png (941x609, 441K)

>break away from degeneracy of catholic church
>heresy
Pick one

>Reformation was heresy
No. The Reformation was a pivotal time. It pivoted away from the man-made Canon of the Catholic Church and back toward the Scripture. Read Luther's work.

Leviticus 20:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

>break away from degeneracy
>become degenerate
my lad has been wewed

>thinks the Bible is not man-made
My lad getting wewed intensifies.

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Read the New Testament.

Bamboozled to the utmost to say the least. Could you please elaborate on that second thesis of yours, burger?

Of course it's man-made. So?

Oh sure thing. You're aware of Evangelicals right? You're aware of them being one of the most Zionist cults in existence today, correct? You're aware they're Prots, right?

>no fucking
sounds about right

memeflags go first.

Read the post I replied to dumbass =)

Attached: soon~01.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

>Thinks our bodies, which are so advanced and complicated that we still don't completely understand how they function, are the results of an amino acid from a meteor falling into a puddle of mud.
>Deflected wewing!

You can't. Holding onto something is typical for humans. It's like clinging to an illusion of hope. Like a survival thing

>All Evangelicals are kikelickers
>Never read Hebrews 8 or Jeremiah 31
>Hasn't read the Bible at all, yet claims to know so much about it.

Rangebanning Yanks would be a start. Literally a country of schizos.

Attached: 1536861058969.png (497x603, 148K)

Show your real flag.

Your daddy & master is Satan. Now repent serpent

Attached: 1529708259816.jpg (1491x1315, 554K)

>Constructs a strawman because he has no argument
>implying implications about one implying someone implying the bible is not man-made
my lad just went SSJ2 Wew

>muh (((Bible)))
>implying Evangelicals are not Zionists
We are reaching wew levels never thought possible

Remove yourself.

>brings about some Christian perverted sect
>protestants are bad, mkay
Not saying about Evangelicals in particular but we all can name a few of those.