At this point I'm just looking forward to watching Europe burn...

At this point I'm just looking forward to watching Europe burn. Modern Europeans have proven themselves unworthy of what their ancestors worked, fought and died for. Seriously. I can't think of a more pathetic ethnicity than the modern Frenchman or the modern German. Truly, truly pathetic.

Fingers crossed some muzzies smuggle a dirty bomb into London or Paris and just decimate the Eiffel Tower or some shit. You cowardly race traitors deserve death.

Attached: notredamefire-RTX6RSC7.jpg (2400x1569, 623K)

Don't forget you elected a faggot

Right, it's not like white canadians will dissapear in a few years you retarded leaf

>At this point I'm just looking forward to watching Europe burn.
k
>Modern Europeans have proven themselves unworthy of what their ancestors worked, fought and died for.
There was never a contract which defined the state of "worthy" to begin with.
>Seriously. I can't think of a more pathetic ethnicity than the modern Frenchman or the modern German. Truly, truly pathetic.
k
>Fingers crossed some muzzies smuggle a dirty bomb into London or Paris and just decimate the Eiffel Tower or some shit. You cowardly race traitors deserve death.
It would also have huge implications and would increase efforts in all kinds of industries i.e. the it security industry which has a strong foot in Israel

>You cowardly race traitors deserve death.

Here is a Canadian classroom. lmao

Attached: toronto classroom2.jpg (2048x1536, 666K)

>There was never a contract which defined the state of "worthy" to begin with.
Yes there is. The exact opposite of what Europe is doing.
>It would also have huge implications and would increase efforts in all kinds of industries i.e. the it security industry which has a strong foot in Israel
Irrelevant. All of you sub-sentient race traitors are getting flayed alive.

Attached: bWBP9I.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

based chinaman

Who cares about Canada. It's a country with no culture, no history, no heritage. Fuck them.

>At this point I'm just looking forward to watching Europe burn
me too

In my view Europe is more harmful than Islam

Oh, don't forget the hockey and beer, eh?

Don't forget the good music, eh? They have Neil Young, Gordon Lightfoot, RUSH, and that dude from Steppenwolf, eh?

And you elected a guy who married his high school teacher who already had a kid his age...

Trailer Park Boys

meh boomer music!

this has been going around all our muslim forums, we are shitting bricks (those of us that arent in the UK)

Attached: 4e418a1efd2c2b4ad0855d0dae58234b81cab7a416bef0d11a44ee93dcbe5d28.png (800x1200, 543K)

Hopefully, my generation will rebuild it. And you will be welcome. :) just keep immigration and homosexuality to a very small minimum.

Americans are based.

Yeah, most of my countrymen are shit (as is made all too obvious on here) and I am ashamed of them. Doesn't change the fact that the bastion of white civilization has committed to aggressively cucking itself on the world stage. I swear to God, if you faggots had your own 9/11 with thousands of casualties your media/governments would cover it up and call anyone angered by it a Nazi. It wouldn't surprise me at all, actually, It's really that bad and each and every one of you Eurocucks who used to bash America constantly on here should be ashamed of yourselves.

Notre Dame still burned

Attached: FC78E5E7-FF26-479B-97FD-20C6D923AE54.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

>you cowardly race traitors deserve death
>modern europeans have proven themselves unworthy
modern europeans is one person

Attached: 1556278575424.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

As an American I don't have shit to say seeing as how I live in Mexico North.

Most of Europe still has very large white majorities. They need a good, hard punch to wake them up simple as that. If that's acceleration-ism than so be it.

We have way to many brown people in the USA so no matter what happens, things will accelerate

big happenings soon in the next 2 decades

>I can't think of a more pathetic ethnicity than the modern Frenchman or the modern German.
Isn't that quite the irony coming from a leaf? There's nothing more pathetic than being a canacuck in this day and age, you're the laughing stock of the world.

There are two options. Either you become like:

>Israel: nutty brown people attempt to kill you every year but you understand their behavior and hate them
OR
>USA: endless diversity with no signs of slowing down

In terms of degeneracy and spread of it to the rest of the world, the European champions of it are:

- The British

Then the French and Germans, with Swedes coming right after it.

Attached: 9.jpg (634x427, 83K)

You're irrelevant. No one cares about your opinion. Embrace your cultural death.

its sad. i cry myself to sleep every night. why does it have to be this way

A leaf calling the french "irrelevant" .Ohnonono

Attached: 1521109278910.gif (600x580, 436K)

I live outside the city, never see any strangeskin, have good looking japs here in an japanese school, lots of international students
for me, they can burn Rome. I'm not living in Rome

Tbh the Quebec / French and Eastern Maritime parts of Canada are the only ones with any actual "culture" that could be considered historical / worth saving, but it seems that the shitstorms a brewin' and the fans gonna be full of shitfeathers

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

>Meanwhile Frenchie has to avoid eye contact with half of Paris' population for fear of being stabbed.

>You cowardly race traitors deserve death.

They do and the shit skins once in number will give it to them just like they have through out all of History Haiti Etc... but the other innocent Whites aren't to blame and females are stupid and easily manipulated by the kike ran governments. So what to do?

Attached: racistblacknigs.jpg (700x639, 65K)

Look who's talking, a fucking leaf, you don't even have a national conservative party with representation, and unlike you cucks the french have had the balls to massively protest against their government (yellow vests)

Your country is infinitely more cucked than our continent. It's even more cucked than sweden, at least they have SD and movements like Nordic Resistance

That's a lot of arrogant and entitled and lowest of the low IQ.

>Meanwhile Frenchie has to avoid eye contact with half of Paris' population for fear of being stabbed
You've never been outside do you? Truly pathetic if avoiding eye contact is what you do in general. The key not to be agressed or attacked in such situation is to look strong, the weaker and intimidated you seem the more likely they are to attack you.

Too much (((pozzed brainwashing))) for the last 50 years.

The UK & France set the tone for the pozzed garbage, then the (((US))) amplifies it and spreads it around the world.

It's hopeless to expect the British to be saviors of the west and Europe, they are too far (((gone))). Hopefully, the French and the Germans may still do something to bring about the destruction of the sick and degenerate world we're living in.

Numbers don't matter when our enemies are animal retards who don't know how to fight...
So what can they do? Kill our people and bring it all down? You think Russia would be happy when our economy crashes and nobody can pay for their gas anymore? Would Russia be happy if they could fund Russian friendly groups and same with China..
What would the USA do?
so much questions but one thing is sure that if shit hits the fan HELL will break out :)

Diversity is Canada's Strength!

Attached: canada_2018_feminist_cunts_and_stupid_shitskins.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Race traitor scum deserving their subhuman hellhole they've created. Fuck every European at this point. Too arrogant to listen about those god damned monkey "refugees".

Attacking Canada is stupid and a waste of time because we are an irrelevant nation. Canada is a rich country that could literally be a paradise on earth, and instead we are on a course to self-destruction, and all because our politicians do nothing but follow whatever is "trendy" in the UK, France, or US.

>Numbers don't matter when our enemies are animal retards who don't know how to fight...

Isn't that what you said about 80 years ago?

Soviets were indeed incompetent but comparing them to some Somali monkey or other shitskins is ridiculous.
even dumb inbreed Jews fucked those shitskins within days

>underestimating Jews

There's a reason they're our main threat.

To be real I was just riling you folks up in the hopes that maybe you'll DO SOMETHING.

Unfortunately, eventually, most will move south. We're being surrounded by 3rd world shit.