Is there anything more manly than chopping off your own balls and dick to become a "eunuch"?

Is there anything more manly than chopping off your own balls and dick to become a "eunuch"?

efukt.com/22429_My_Life_Without_A_Cock.html

Why don't you want to become a nullo/smoothie? It's not as if any of you're procreating. Might as well chop off that toxic manhood.

Attached: 983761b745f617090a6fc6eac8645555.jpg (571x527, 114K)

How about I hang you on a tree and burn you to death.

holy shit got about 1/8 down that page out of morbid curiosity and quickly had to close

Something tells me it ate what it chopped off...

Related.

Attached: 1557402391579.jpg (1124x1679, 330K)

It really takes some balls to cut off your testicals

Attached: 1556926871279.jpg (583x467, 33K)

Attached: 1555953860036.png (255x6776, 3.46M)

Based trekkies telling that freak how it is.

Yea it definitely ate its own frank and beans

grow some balls - oh you can't you lopped them off.. sorry mate lol.

>Why don't you want to become a nullo/smoothie?

Because even though I might never get a girlfriend, it makes taking a piss anywhere I want to rather convenient for me. Plus it's fun to yank every so often.

isn't it bad for him not having sex hormones? which presumably he doesn't since he cut his balls off?

This is why we need more free health care. He could get CYBORG BALLS

What a retard. Your meant to plan how to survive without electricity before it goes out.

Only if you want to be a castrato.

He’s here isn’t he, it’s that lad who OP’s all the slide threads. Dickless Dan the no cock man.

>dickless dan the no cock man
Bring back the days where we tape signs like that on their backs and where they live.

WHEN THIS IS THE OFFICIAL MAINSTREAM MEDIA/EDUCATION
...if only you knew how bad it really is.

Attached: 1A1A1BE8-D391-4039-895A-C938D0600627.gif (400x182, 480K)

Speaking of balls and dick being cut off and since your the only German poster in this thread so far, what's Armin Meiwes up to these days? Heard he went vegan.

ive seen a lot of gore online, but two things that make me sick are tranny holes and baby fetuses. i cant stomach either of them for some reason

Do you think piss splatters everywhere when he pees?

this never happened, like it wasn't a thing r-right?

ill bet money this guy is gonna kill himself in a couple of years

Google Armin Meiwes dude cut some willing guys dick off and they both ate it.

lol coming from a le 56% mutt it kinda sounds like a compliment. You guys are the greatest pussy's in the world, all the means to throw off tyranny lacking all balls to do it. The FF will be ashamed of what Frankenstein they created

Attached: 1474674271609.png (241x263, 13K)

The absolute STATE of wh*Tetoids.

>will be
user, they're not coming back.

Attached: 1555333284637.jpg (662x478, 27K)

Speaking of Star Trek metaphors, friendly reminder that Gul Dukat did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1441363091255.jpg (400x397, 42K)

Jesus said if a body part causes you to sin cut it off. How many of you have sinned with your dicks?

Jesus said some eunuchs were born that way and some decided to become that way.

How is this not biblically sound?

I'd wager in next 5 years we'll have a "brave" first castrato singer in 150 years.

Whatever Dan.
AND NO THAT IS NOT WHAT A EUNUCH IS - a eunuch has been castrated not had his nob cut off. That is a lefty kek.

Attached: 8FE4C6FE-033A-4610-9ACB-1658B4F92862.png (790x615, 365K)

Kill yourself, faggot

Attached: 1556977738761.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

>Is there anything more manly than chopping off your own balls and dick to become a "eunuch"?
No. It's literally toxic masculinity.

Because he’s an lgbt weirdo

How is this person not in a mental institution?

>"and then one day for no reason people voted Hitler into power"
This is the most horrifying thing I've seen in the last two years

Attached: 1452369284837.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

His dick isn't causing him to sin, his fucked up brain is. He should've gotten a lobotomy.

Hahaha!
They are cutting their dicks off and taunting us about it because their images tell them that it is good to knobble your doodar and nuts.
Lol this is too perfect

He was like the one man in the whole series.

Modern weirdos are a bad comparison to the ball-less of yonder year. In the past it was done to stop pregnancies and cull the chad spirit. They traded balls for title

Exactly.
He’s still getting his fudge packed by other mentally ill people.

Kills himself in arround 20 Years when he realizes what he has done to himself.
And what he is missing out
Rolling

Attached: 12e1deebae350f59.jpg (1242x1551, 173K)

"ochiectomy"... please dont tell me this is a real word...
fuck
it is
Orchiectomy "Orchiectomy is a surgical procedure in which one or both testicles are removed. The surgery is typically performed as treatment for testicular cancer, in some cases of testicular torsion, and is sometimes used in the management of advanced prostate cancer."

i hate everything

ha ha ha ha ha... my thoughts took the words RIGHT out of my mouth. its a fucking shit show. sitting down to piss and everything. useless as a woman, useless as a man... the fuck good are these weirdos.

Any man that cuts his dick off should be put to death.

Attached: TIMESAND___762+77jnthhg7jfrgwrt244rewfwe2e24t649ppl.png (247x146, 85K)

Americans are fucking weird

The left’s greatest hero. Dicklessules the man with no dick. Leftypol OP of the year.

fpbp

was that the famous german cannibal? if ao i remember that shit show, had to read the book.

At least he's not living his life as a stupid conservative, he's totally not regretting that he chopped his balls of, guys :^)

>40% of a total warp core breach
Wew lad

Well Now I'm really glad I wasn't "black balled" when I joined the 'Masons.

yeah. i hadnt heard netherlands went full 1488 with gun stores on every corner...

i....fuck i see a face in that shit. Curiosity made me zoom in. I cant unsee it.

It's in classical Latin like most medical and anatomical stuff are.

Attached: 5TcUUG0.jpg (600x315, 27K)

And one day, for no reason at all..

i clicked on the link and almost vomited

We had to do something to pass time other than murder by proxy

It's called being a eunuch, why they gotta make fake terminologies for their retardation?

oh fuck, io vant unsee it, lol... yeah, the one its a little face where his dick was, ha ha
OP is a complete idiot, should kjill himself.