Trump to Bolton: Bloodthirsty motherfucker BTFO

>Administration officials and aides say President Donald Trump feels national security adviser John Bolton misled him into believing the U.S.-backed opposition efforts in Venezuela would be successful last week
>Trump has said he believes Bolton is trying to get him 'into a war' by pushing for the U.S. to get involved in the issues in the South American country

Why is this Bolton bitch still on the government payroll?

Attached: 13294766-7010683-image-a-11_1557413117323.jpg (634x423, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7010683/Trump-berates-John-Bolton-Venezuela-accusing-bristly-aide-wanting-drag-U-S-war.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7010683/Trump-berates-John-Bolton-Venezuela-accusing-bristly-aide-wanting-drag-U-S-war.html

Attached: 13294770-7010683-image-a-10_1557413054771.jpg (634x423, 42K)

This is just to divert attention away from Iran so the media can say “Look, trump’s not an interventionist warmonger - he didn’t attack Venezuela. But Iran is a different story. We need more goyim to die to protect Israel from the bloodthirsty Iranians”. Typical pilpul. One step back two steps forward.

This. No one here can see it though.

I hope you're wrong. Whatever you say about Trump, he's not some George W psycho. I think he can push back against these assholes and keep us out of Iran too.

Beginning of the Trump redemption arc? A lot of Jews should be getting real nervous right now.

Attached: Nervous Jew.png (494x517, 196K)

I’m not wrong. I’ve studied the kikes for long enough to know exactly how they think. Don’t ever think they make concessions freely.

Attached: C7E7EE81-D49D-4942-9389-0003635A3B6C.jpg (720x720, 82K)

what interest do jews have in Venezuela? I think the Iranians have shown they can hurt Israel through Gaza and Hezbollah--Jews will think twice if they push too hard on hitting Iran.

>what interest do jews have in Venezuela?

They have no interest in Venezuela except maintaining the status quo. Iran and Syria are the real targets. They are planning to collapse Iran from within through economic sanctions, create a political crisis as a pretext for invasion. The ayatollah of Iran is a US asset. Venezuela is nothing more than a distraction.

checked. When is Q going to post again?

Attached: Q snek.jpg (1024x615, 77K)

>Trump feels national security adviser John Bolton misled him into believing the U.S.-backed opposition efforts in Venezuela would be successful last week
is he retarded what was he expecting from bolton?

Sadly, he can't get rid of him now, or the neocons he put in power will fuck him up. The threat electric fence Pence poses to liberals is meaningless, as they could actually work better with Pence should Trump be impeached.

Bolton and Pompeo really need to go. I know the Jews forced Trump to appoint them but they really are a cancer on the progress Trump has been making internationally.

THIS
Fake news

>forced
Trump's been friends with them for decades

>what interest do jews have in Venezuela? I think the Iranians have shown they can hurt Israel through Gaza and Hezbollah--Jews will think twice if they push too hard on hitting Iran.

If Venezuela joins globohomo, they will massively increase oil output (Venezuela has the largest reserves in the world, albeit shit quality needing sophisticated refining). This oil output would lower global oil prices and replace Iran's output, further devastating Iran's economy and removing the oil price and supply objection some nations have to attacking Iran.

4D Upside Down Dreidal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH SHIT

FUCK BOLTON

Attached: BOLTED.png (598x317, 195K)

That makes sense.

Attached: iranian thot.jpg (720x720, 344K)

>Bolton is trying to get him 'into a war'
really, do ya think..and only one..think harder drumpf..jesus

now imagine her pale as milk and you got yourself a jew, or "khazar milkers"
jews are of the same stock as arabs

good post