If a woman gets raped, should her husband be allowed to murder the baby?

If a woman gets raped, should her husband be allowed to murder the baby?

Attached: E5B5A155-8DE8-4F26-B70F-7A1B5558CFDF.jpg (998x1200, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/daintyvioIet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My penis doesn't react to whores anymore, what do??

Is that a RealDollâ„¢?

>If a woman gets raped, should her husband be allowed to murder the baby?
yes

Yes. And the rapist.

Leaky titty.

Attached: LeakyTitty.png (633x573, 313K)

I think the child should be taken in by the community if not the husband himself. He should absolutely be allowed to murder the rapist though. With the rapist gone the family dynamic can hold. Do not tell that kid before hes at least 30. There is a weakness in this as it still leaves an inventive to rape since you get progeny however the loss of your life should hopefully counteract that.

Rape is not wrong. It's a product of the woman having left the kitchen. Rather than curb raping, it should be encouraged by handing out rape licenses to men. Any woman who is not married is eligible to be raped by a rape license holder.

No but he should not be forced to pay for him.

mine is only half erect, when in contact with whores as OPs pic. You are blessed, user. Dont let hoes distract yourself.
>wat do?
lift and improve your life

The fact that the more beautiful, cute and/or sexy a woman looks, the more degenerate, whorish and vile she is, makes me very sad.

no but he should be allowed to rape the rapist and turn him into a house slave.

The Universe provided this man with an opportunity to become love by adopting this young innocent

>If a woman gets raped, should her husband be allowed to murder the baby?
What race is it?

twitter.com/daintyvioIet

weird insecure spic girl, talks a lot of shit about white men while also wanting to fuck them

Who is this semen demon? I just fell in love.

Abortion yeah, killing the baby once its birth it should go for adoption. If my wife was raped and still wanted to birth the child I'm leaving her. I'm sure as fuck not gonna raise a rape baby that ain't mine.

what's with the picture names lately? are we dealing with a bot onslaught?

>The fact that the more beautiful, cute and/or sexy a woman looks, the more degenerate, whorish and vile she is, makes me very sad.
I feel you user

You finally turned 30?

>If a woman gets raped, should her husband be allowed to murder her?
Yes.
Allah Ackbar

because they are female Chads. They can do whatever they want because they are the most popular demografic of women.

He should be executed for not protecting his wife.

Murder is not in the spirit of Christ, find another option.