NBC blurs extremely offensive nazi hand gesture

nbcnews.com/news/sports/cubs-fan-banned-wrigley-field-after-flashing-white-power-symbol-n1003681

A Chicago Cubs fan who appeared to flash a "white power" hand gesture behind a black sports reporter while he was on air has been banned from Wrigley Field.

The Cubs sweatshirt-wearing fan's face couldn't be seen during the Tuesday NBC Sports broadcast of the Cubs' home game against the Miami Marlins. But his hand, which appeared in a frame behind analyst Doug Glanville, was positioned in the “OK" hand gesture, often associated with the white supremacist movement.

The fan, who has not been identified, was "indefinitely" banned from Wrigley Field for violating the Chicago Cubs Guest Code of Conduct, the team's president of business operations, Crane Kenney, said in a statement Wednesday.

Kenney said earlier Wednesday that the club was investigating the incident "because no one should be subjected to this type of offensive behavior."

"Such ignorant and repulsive behavior is not tolerated at Wrigley Field," Kenney said.

Attached: ok_hand_blurred.jpg (2000x1076, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RoiHL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/RoiHL

that nigger had it coming

Now it just looks like a dick n balls

Why do shills keep posting this story? BECAUSE ITS A PSY OP AND WAS ORCHESTRATED.

Wtf I love Obama now

Attached: 7364A400-EDA5-46D6-8EBC-9E3AB3B1DF59.jpg (590x381, 23K)

The hand symbol shit is hands down (lol) the best trolling Jow Forums has managed. It’s only second to getting Trump elected.

Every hate symbol starts out as a laugh

I'm still hoping this catches on

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (896x792, 198K)

>being this delusional

really?

Attached: 56363677.jpg (251x242, 14K)

he's right you fucking idiot, it was originally just a pol prank

I love it

lmfaooo

guys can we PLEASE

PLEASE

for our next thing we make a racist hate symbol

PLEASE lets make it something that is already established. i want to see if we can get a whole company to change its name.

i propose calling black people GOOGLERS instead of niggers.

if you see this post, SPREAD IT.

are we powerful enough to make google change its name?

im going to just start doing the roman salute every where i go

Attached: carl.png (582x472, 209K)

Thats an an old meme newfag

shut up little googler.

the NBC kikes hard at work lending legitimacy to your memes I see.

fuck off skype

bunch of loonies itt

Attached: loonie.png (772x437, 322K)

This is how you know that we are winning.
Stay scared kikes