MAN'S JOB

Let's have a "man's job" thread.
I want to know the last time you did a masculine/manly job.
Did you do some plumbing, or change a tyre?
Are you a tradesman?
REAL MEN ONLY in this thread.
What did you do and when did you do it?

Attached: GAF-MansJob.jpg (833x496, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuqUpDb_1VROOvTJ759eSFbqhx97RF-1u7nrEv-bBJ0swZ_1csltoGoy4jyzSqw9b63P65amjOWo6ImpNhscLTguDROa-h4O-8lVYJk7s-EMzPIAr4xpFmdpuhHCrMQ_1lTHBtVu5uos-aCMCyp_1zYP4zmKOTUOy0SqMuOc2Mv2tpGggPk8fYqGUNRS39uGNhIdyt9mbot5r67w9htIF-pApo0eZstpVW7TE-qr2BBDWj7g5r_1UUaZWgMwSDiFbbsjI9J86lC17_1Jn23sapAJDYErD42kT7-ZlkEPkQh1Gy9hFJVJvMJ4VVZML0dQ8Jr8BBpXxof7L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I-I helped an old lady cross the street...

This is a MAN'S JOB, with a woman pretending to do it.
Did you ever see a hot girl on a building site wearing shorts?
No, of course not.
Yet this is the first image Google gives if you search for "masculine jobs"

Attached: Miss_bricky_1693170c.jpg (460x288, 42K)

I fucked your mother

I just cut down a tree like 5 minutes ago

You're a GAY
You're a TRAP
Eat some meat and come back when your testosterone levels improve.

Attached: 100_percent_BETA.webm (640x358, 1.91M)

Good work, user
This hot-tub babe is smiling at you personally.
She digs guys who cut down trees.

Attached: hot_tub.jpg (640x960, 66K)

lol, sounds like poor people work to me

killed some cockerels.

Being a barrista is "poor people work"
Man's work pays Man's Wages.

Nigger, fuck your shit, i got shit for days without a LOIcence.

Attached: 5F7FBB7E-3A52-4DE7-91E9-27EB03D671AB.jpg (3264x2448, 1.44M)

Attached: 1362186388540.png (500x648, 288K)

Engineer

Fixed a garden hose and put up some motion lights

This girl LOVES engineers, and she's looking at you, user.

Attached: bbbs04.jpg (1024x1537, 260K)

Still in school but learning to be a commercial diver. A bastion of masculinity in the heart of Seattle

Attached: 1554778139092.gif (480x360, 3M)

you mean poor wages right? a real man can afford to pay saps like you to fix that leaky faucet for him

If you're still in school, you can have this clothed yoga teacher with big tits.
But good work, user, keep it up.

Attached: yoga_shake.gif (500x483, 2.55M)

Attached: man.jpg (720x348, 31K)

Worked as electrician and now NEET with machinist hobby.

Attached: 1200px-HwacheonCentreLathe_460x1000.jpg (1200x926, 125K)

lol fat loser uneducated tradie shitholer

user, if you turn that machinist "hobby" into a "business", then [pic related] will be yours.

Attached: mom.jpg (960x1571, 101K)

I'm a US Merchant Mariner chief engineer on a coastal freighter. I fix stuff when it breaks and generally am the most important person on the boat. Those fags who turn a little dial and make the computer tell the boat where to go are irrelevant, i can actually do that from down below if i want, and they cant stop me.
I basically live at sea. I seen some really cool shit out there.

user, [Pic Realated] has a message for you.
She said, "Hey fatso. I want you to join a gym, lose some weight, start a business, make your own path in life, then come and fuck me hard. Fuck me user. Become a man and make me your bitch."
Can't argue with that, user.
Time to man up and claim your waifu.

Attached: 1553329338559.jpg (478x680, 55K)

Top drawer, merchant seaman user.
Choose any or all of these women.
They are yours.
Man's Job Achieved.

Attached: 8786.jpg (1600x1071, 495K)

>Posting just to motivate people to better themselves.

You are doing god's work user

I made lots of money using my brain. And then invested it wisely. Which I think is very manly.

Why thanks, user.
You can have some motivation, too.

Attached: Emily_Helen_Barry.jpg (500x500, 62K)

I ate a baconator for lunch

Attached: 1556470765068.jpg (640x853, 94K)

the fuck is a tyre

Just did hive inspection on my bees, They're doing wonderfully.

I Had Bear to Bear Hairy Butt sex with another 250 stone footballer.
MAN ENOUGH FOR YOU,TWINK?

You're a Gay
You're a Trap
You just failed the man-test.

Attached: Asian_Rejection.webm (406x720, 2.99M)

how does a British wanker anoint hisself chief faggot for incels on /pol?

I drive a rig for a company I own. Does that qualify?

I did landscaping today on my own property.

10 years ago when I was in university I worked as for a little snow plowing/shovelling business.

Because I feel things you people wouldn't believe.
Because like most successful people, I want others to succeed too.
Don't be a /pol shitposter, come and be manly. Join us. Grow your balls and eat a big fat steak, then go and fuck your woman.
It's time to be a fucking man.

Attached: Feels.png (680x762, 465K)

Yesterday I trimmed my hedge, nailed a trellis to the wall, mowed the fucking lawn, burnt some weeds in a steel drum, watered my plants in the green house... how is that

That qualifies in spades, user.
All these women belong to you.

Attached: PixMix788-img023.jpg (985x1280, 170K)

>I know what you're doing, and good on you.

I just got off work. Work at a tire shop. We do oil changes and other stuff too, but mostly tires. Hope the other men in here are having a good day.

Try harder.

Attached: delet.jpg (873x974, 169K)

Michelle Marsh, God tier tits

Forklift driver at a warehouse. It's not much, but I work with my hands and my family is taken care of.

10/10 for your job
11/10 for wishing well the other men.
Top quality user, truly top quality.

Attached: 1553453463066.jpg (1058x1500, 199K)

I perform maintenance on wind turbines & have built cell phone towers and installed associated equipment on them prior. Now women are entering said professions and are trying to do the same level of work. While they cannot, they receive equal or higher pay and higher entitlement.

The world is going to shit my friends. Women do not belong in the trades, they belong in the household - raising a family, or in clerical / feminine positions. Just my beliefs..

You're a God amongst insects, user.
God bless you for being a man and supporting your family.

Attached: Busty6-img006.jpg (600x800, 83K)

bro get rid of the p6. stick with the animal pak though, that's a solid vitamin. How many paks are you taking a day? 1 or 2? What's your review of it? I just started taking it a couple of weeks ago.

just replaced the carburetor on my lawnmower and the gas lift cylinder on my computer chair, roommates think i'm macgyver

Forklifts are fun. I only ever get to use one when I'm changing big tractor rims. I do get to use the boom truck pretty frequently though.

No... Macguyver wishes he was you.
Man's Job Achieved with the carburetor.

Attached: 1547324527986.jpg (3000x3000, 983K)

I used to work in construction, but quit because the wages are shit ($18/hr) but I still respect tradies. Now I work a soiboi's job (day trader) but I still do all home repairs. I refuse to hire some prick to do it for me. With the internet, there's so much information available to learn how to do anything. I've taught myself basic electrical and plumbing work.

in the fall and winter i cut and deliver firewood, and ive recently taken up gunsmithing

> 2 weeks ago
Motorize-Broomed a parking lot.

> 3 weeks ago
Polished the floors of a building

It ain't welding, but still.

That brickwork looks like shit.

I fly fighter jets for a living

today was a really hard day for me because I had to pick out which colour of dress to wear. Half my day was spent in the closet trying to choose between the paisley two piece or the hot red unitard since both have gotten a lot of attention when I walk around the mall. After finally choosing the blue miniskirt and white blouse I left for my morning coffee even though it was 3pm. And it rained too!
Life is tough as a man

solid, respectable position my friend. Just think, - in a world of automation if an EMP were to go off - or the internet and all its databases of online information were no longer available, how would people cope and survive without these survival techniques passed down and taught to the future generations? Never forget this. Keep doing your good work in this world.

Last month I tore a house down on my property. Bought the land with a dilapidated house. It's out in the country, so there are no regulations. (called the municipality and they laughed when I asked if I needed a permit)
After gutting it, I reviewed the materials and the entire thing was made of wood. Only thing we threw out were shingles. I made a few cuts with a chainsaw down the windows, across roof, etc and used tow chains and my Jeep Cherokee to pull it down section by section. Pulled the floor up with the chains and everything. burnt the entire house in the backyard in a fire pit. At one point was about 20ft high and so hot it melted aluminum cans.

I run a roofing company in the Rocky Mts. Finished capping 50sq of shingles in front of a herd of elk while snow began to fall. Im blessed.

Good work on the self-taught DIY, that's a man's attitude.

Attached: cleaning.gif (442x480, 3.22M)

FAIL

Attached: Tranny_Crying.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Man's Job Achieved

Attached: 1546752902219.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

huh. So that's what it looks like when someone isn't familiar with chan culture reads this shit. Kinda made me feel bad honestly.

>when someone isn't familiar with chan culture
Nigger, I was around when you got here via AOL.

Attached: troll.jpg (304x320, 9K)

Skimmed a ceiling last weekend. It was a 5 bagger. No labourer so had to mix my own gear. Fucking brutal it was.

wasn't referencing you, rather the webm you posted.

Still in school, not really a job. Cutting some firewood and fishing.
Wish well upon all my Bros.

Why is this thread posted repeatedly?

Datamining faggots.

>-
>THIS
>-
>THREAD
>-
>IS
>-
>FOR
>-
>DATA
>-
>MINING

Attached: 2019-05-10_00h06_43.png (1002x727, 338K)

What a fucking soiboi thread.

I figured most of the people here were pathetic soibois in denial, but I didn't realize the extent.

I changed the oil/oil filter, cabin filter and air filter in my car, not because its manly, but because i am infact actually jewish and the thought of paying an actual pleb to do these jobs and charge more than double makes me sick.

That's a tranny, not a person. Plus a tranny that streams. It's like promoting mental illness.

probably done by a Polak (male)

A real man would never flaunt his money, and think lesser of others who don't have it.
A real man realizes his worth is not his money, and is only in what he can accomplish.
A real man sees that his money can be taken away from him, but his knowledge, and skills can't

Basically if you don't know how to live off the land you aren't a real man.
Wealth has nothing to do with it.

Head cnc machinist/programmer in precision optics industry. If they say it can't be done, I'll do it.

Engineering is the real man's job. Too bad none of you have the iq to do it.

Yes, user.
I realised after I'd posted.
I am corrected. Consider me an asshole.

Attached: ass_spinner.jpg (540x769, 54K)

NASA girl for you, user

Attached: bouncy.gif (206x400, 1.6M)

Welder, fabricator, pipefitter, plumber... I can do just about anything.

Fixed my furnace about a week ago. Going to install my new garbage disposal. My hot water tank went and I'm gonna pay some shlub to do that however.

you can have a bubble bath with me because I'm sure it will loosen up all your muscles and other tight places (nudge, nudge) (wink, wink)

who is this?

not your girl!
It's
's girl. Man up and get your own

Why is this thread posted?
To paraphrase Fight Club, "We're a generation of men raised by women," and a lot of human's with penises don't know how to be masculine.
Even if they did, they're berated and labelled "toxic" because they lift weights, or considered unsuccessful because they have a trade job.
It's time we started reminding young human's with penises that they're MEN. It's time we had the discussion openly so the Zoomers learn what the Millennials didn't.
It's perfectly fine to be masculine and women will find you attractive because of it.
That sounds like a fucking major revelation in this day and age, but we have to start talking honestly about being masculine as though it isn't degeneracy.
So, yeah, user... put down the vegan milkshake and grow your balls. It's time to stop complaining about what the thread is and time to contribute in a positive way that inspires the next generation.
Share your knowledge with them. Inspire them. Do God's work.

Attached: Stop_Smiling.jpg (735x732, 132K)

Noice

Attached: beach.jpg (933x1105, 230K)

Retiled a bathroom today, yesterday I was running shingle packs up ladders if that counts.

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuqUpDb_1VROOvTJ759eSFbqhx97RF-1u7nrEv-bBJ0swZ_1csltoGoy4jyzSqw9b63P65amjOWo6ImpNhscLTguDROa-h4O-8lVYJk7s-EMzPIAr4xpFmdpuhHCrMQ_1lTHBtVu5uos-aCMCyp_1zYP4zmKOTUOy0SqMuOc2Mv2tpGggPk8fYqGUNRS39uGNhIdyt9mbot5r67w9htIF-pApo0eZstpVW7TE-qr2BBDWj7g5r_1UUaZWgMwSDiFbbsjI9J86lC17_1Jn23sapAJDYErD42kT7-ZlkEPkQh1Gy9hFJVJvMJ4VVZML0dQ8Jr8BBpXxof7L

Google image search is your friend, fren.

Good work, user

Attached: Boobies09-img005.jpg (942x1440, 201K)

Checked

I build cars every fucking day. I've had my hands on 40,000 cars since January.

Replaced the lower ball joint on my Tacoma.

Metalworker, make one off prototypes from blueprint and/or 'soft material models' - mostly CNC work and mostly for the German auto industry. Hello there distant colleague

Attached: dm.jpg (280x180, 15K)

Nice. I'm a retard, so I just put them together. Funny story, got into a fender bender with a little blond the other day while wearing my uniform. Her bumper was popped out of place. Didn't say a word, popped it back in. Good as new. She was happy.

Only regret is that I didn't ask her out.

Factory technician. I install tools that weigh multiple tons using a crane into machines that, once I get them up and running running I troubleshoot. Its dangerous, dirty, hot and requires significant strength. No woman I've ever met could do it.

Rear-End her next time.

Attached: tasty_ass.gif (250x197, 466K)

I killed two jews and didn't get caught.

Boom. One of my early jobs was crane-loading tools in a plastics factory for Liquid Injection Moulding.
I know your job, user. Choose any or all of these women.

Attached: bunnies.jpg (644x947, 166K)

what kind of cool shit?

Thanks dad I will

How did you manage to do that if you can't keep your fucking mouth shut?

I'm a construction inspector. Some might also know it as adult daycare caregiver. But you will all know it as the guy standing around at a job site or sitting in his truck. I'm doing it right now!