RASMUS PALUDAN, PROTECTOR OF THE WEAK...

RASMUS PALUDAN, PROTECTOR OF THE WEAK, GUARDIAN OF SOCIETY AND THE LIGHT OF THE DANES DESTROY CLUELESS DANISH POLITICANS AS HE EXPLAINS THE GREAT REPLACEMENT

youtu.be/Pu4ITEMG0Ic?t=63

IT HAS SUBS

Attached: Skærmbillede 2019-05-09 kl. 23.45.43.png (1466x924, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jyllands-posten.dk/politik/ECE11371364/paludan-fik-polititilhold-i-chikanesag-mod-medstuderende/
dr.dk/nyheder/politik/ekspert-troldeangreb-paa-ekstra-bladet-boer-vaere-oejenaabner-medierne
youtube.com/watch?v=tbYsw4_6rO4
twitter.com/BenJonesGI/status/1126541981897953282
twitter.com/RasmusPaludan/status/1126618273083162624
bt.dk/samfund/85-sigtelser-paa-to-og-et-halvt-aar-naboer-til-udrejsecenter-plaget-af-vold
dr.dk/nyheder/regionale/midtvest/nabo-til-udrejsecenter-kaershovedgaard-stramninger-virker-ikke
youtube.com/watch?v=nZz0UdytqjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one and only!
Saviour of Denmark, Scandinavia and the western world!

V for sejr!

FUCK DANMARKS RADIO

Bing bng.... haha there is a tasure. *trasyure.
55.602821, 10.174706

meet the trasure bing bong

He will never get any power. You will never be able to reverse past immigration. The future is sealed.

Attached: 1526747268503.jpg (306x423, 23K)

please find the trasure

bing bong

So I just read that this dude has a restraining order, because his faggot ass wouldn't let a dude he was studying law with alone.

Law student faggot drama.

He's not the saviour of anything. What a damn faggot.

douga douga

nt shill

Get out! Get the fuck out of Europe!
We dont want your kind around here

I know that your prophet isn't looking like the saviour you had imagined.

jyllands-posten.dk/politik/ECE11371364/paludan-fik-polititilhold-i-chikanesag-mod-medstuderende/

Whats in that shack faggot? Did you kill somebody and hid the corpse there?

Attached: 1541053178640.jpg (873x674, 193K)

The danish Churchill

Attached: victory.jpg (685x385, 43K)

domigasis

open up. sesam.

Du er da godt nok dum, hva? Hvad er der galt i at forfolge terrorister?

BASED AND DANE-PILLED

fucking cucks, guy speaks the truth and they shame him for it
it gives gives me some morbid happiness to see that he will be proven correct but by then it will be too late

Fuck that kike

dr.dk/nyheder/politik/ekspert-troldeangreb-paa-ekstra-bladet-boer-vaere-oejenaabner-medierne

Hvor mange var med til det?

LOL! He was in love with him, you fucking moron.
Dude wasn't interested in Paludan's ugly I-look-like-I-miss-half-a-chromosome-ass.

Your world is trembling. Your saviour prophet is a faggot. An incel faggot at that. My fucking sides.

Churchill was the bad guy though

I've no time for your stupid games, maybe some danish user will call the cops and be done with it.

Attached: 1541671474389.jpg (1437x981, 351K)

>RASMUS PALUDAN
Rams Paul*

Attached: Billede1.png (2040x1125, 1.53M)

no doubt you're an aspiring serial killer now

Can you just kys already. attention seeking faggot.

Attached: 1556683089960.png (640x274, 109K)

Danish state media includes the fucking post that said hard line was at 19% before Jow Forums knew about it. Absolutely seething SEETHING.

Attached: screenshot-www.dr.dk-2019.05.10-00-23-55.png (3113x772, 397K)

The troll Jow Forums strikes once again!
What a bunch of fucking morons

Bare 1, kanskje 2.
Bare noe en random person gjorde i går i en thread.

No biggie i Jow Forums sammenheng.. men biggie for ekstrabladet og DR

Based Danes moving the Overton for all of us.
Even in the country that invented the free press this guy would never be on television.
No, he'd be prosecuted in the Netherlands and unlike Wilders, he'd be sentenced too.
Incidentally, is he Mossad handled/Israeli financed like Wilders?

So he will ruin Denmark and all of Europe?

Lmao var i den tråd. Det betyder at en eller anden spade fra DR også har læst mine trusler om at være “””””flink”””” mod nogle tilfældige muslimer i en nær fremtid åh nej, kommer de mon og banker på min dor nu?

Self financed, hes a lawyer and got donations from rich and middle class danes. I know someone that knows the guy personally, the whole "Islam is the isse" is just a farce to lure in boomers. In reality he is an ethnonationalist that talk about stuff like Africas IQ on national TV.

And listen to this shit from a cuck on facebook
"Our 10 year old son was on a school camp, where he found a rope and threatened to kill himself with it. We where completely shocked when we got the message from his school. He is a happy and adjusted kid, and a mix of both Africa and Asia. We speculated on a lot of different possibilities, "is it depression, bullying, internet addiction?". Now we know why his pent up sadness came out as a dramatic call for help: Rasmus Paludan! Despite him going to an international school(we chose it to protect him from bullying) the kids are joking with each other about who is going to get kicked out, if Paludan was in power. These jokes have through over time become so internalized by our boy, that he would rather die than continue living in this world. We can't stop crying."
Generation zyklon strikes again.

Attached: paludaniSkolen.png (915x960, 600K)

Postan the best meme so far.

Attached: ydmyghed.png (1000x554, 492K)

Thanks Danebro that is interetsing. What did he say about African IQ on national tv?

Denmarks situation these days.

Ice Poseidon groupie Bjorn attacked for filming random muslims in Denmark
youtube.com/watch?v=tbYsw4_6rO4

That their IQ is generally to low to participate in a western society. They even took him to court for racism after he proclaimed that black south Africans have an IQ of 70

Why is Sweden so cucked compared to Denmark?

Lmao the fatty is a nice touch

If you're on twatter:

twitter.com/BenJonesGI/status/1126541981897953282

He's a literal faggot and the leader of a the quackiets hippy cuck party

based. love denmark.
but i see they have their share of crazies.

It’s the same in many European countries nowadays. I got a large scar across my cheek because I got jumped by a couple of small muslims 2 years ago while I was waiting for a morning train after a night out. Luckily I turned the situation around quickly, but it would have been really bad if it happened to someone else.

There has been multiple assaults and even a rape at the very same train station.

Is it Holbæk station?

Eat shit. He doesn’t need to win power. He just needs to shift the window of discourse and other politicians will be drawn closer to his policies.

It’s fantastic that he is pointing out the danger of native Europeans becoming minorities in their own countries .

twitter.com/RasmusPaludan/status/1126618273083162624
>Children come home and say "Is it true that we must be thrown out of Denmark?"
>Yes

Ikast.
Little shit town I luckily don’t live in.
Just google “ikast togstation overfald” and you’ll see plenty of incidents.

They always hang around train stations and gas stations for some reason

Yeah Ikast is like 8km from Bording, the city where Kærshovedgård udrejsecenter is located.
Some of my family members live there and the city has become an absolute shithole swarming with muslims stealing bikes and harrassing people and robbing the local gas station and super market. The fuckers at Kærshovedgård owe over 3 mil kroner by riding the train without tickets to the larger cities where they go on robbing sprees too.
They will also jump out in front of cars and try to make them pull over. Also they throw rocks at people’s dogs in Bording.

>Protector of the weak
So a cuck?

We don't need you or your negative attitude around here.

A FUGGING shithole user. I live right next to 20k of em', living on the edge and all that.

Attached: 1496248199858.png (1280x720, 892K)

A kid is weak, are you a cuck if you protect a kid from an attacker?

> American logic

Like in islamic countries you are only manly in America if you harass people weaker than you.

Thing is, this tiny town had no muslims at all until they made the old prison into a hotel for them. Before that I had never seen a single muslims there.
Also all them are criminals “waiting to be sent home” aka have nothing to lose, making them very dangerous.

bt.dk/samfund/85-sigtelser-paa-to-og-et-halvt-aar-naboer-til-udrejsecenter-plaget-af-vold

Its insanity. And at the same time our traitor politicians and lugenpresse try to brand the election as a "climate election". Its so fucking fake holy shit.
On another note, look at this shit. Controlled op couldn't get any more obvious at this point.

Attached: screenshot-www.dr.dk-2019.05.10-01-37-56.png (1204x1235, 948K)

dr.dk/nyheder/regionale/midtvest/nabo-til-udrejsecenter-kaershovedgaard-stramninger-virker-ikke

>Kærshovedgård huser afviste asylansogere, udlændinge på tålt ophold og udvisningsdomte kriminelle. Beboerne er ikke frihedsberovede, så de kan frit komme og gå på centret. Men de har pligt til at bo og overnatte på stedet.

>Det gor mange af dem bare ikke. Udlændinge- og Integrationsministeriet oplyste i december, at 328 ud af 447 udlændinge er forsvundet sporlost siden udrejsecenter Kærshovedgård åbnede i marts 2016. Myndighederne aner ikke, hvor de er.

328 of 447 convicted murderers and rapists have literally disappeared who were to be sent home.
They are somewhere here in Denmark right now and the government have no fucking idea where.

Defeatist detected.

>They are somewhere here in Denmark right now and the government have no fucking idea where.

I know a place you could put them.
youtube.com/watch?v=nZz0UdytqjM

Attached: 1518625182393.jpg (800x795, 252K)

neck yourself defeatfag

also R A R E

>genocide has never been used
>rawanda never happened
>in the 90's
>merely 30 years ago
it isn't impossible to reverse past immigration, it is merely looked down upon.

I pray that every single sand nigger here will be hunted down and put in the ground in a near future.
I will be a part of the hunt together with my former squad members, can’t wait tbqh.

Military guys are pretty redpilled.

You know the first European nation to declare open season on sand niggers is getting flooded with volunteer kebab removes from all over the world, right? From one flash point it will spread, the only question is who'll be the first.

Getting completely redpilled made me join the military, as did the majority of fellow recruits back then.
Also my former squad made a promise to each other that we would act as sleeper agents ready to take Europe back when the time comes.

Attached: 5329AAC6-7B15-4526-8F65-4C2D7613547B.jpg (750x1334, 75K)

holy fuck based

that was better than i thought. you must vote for this guy. ban islam and ban judaism. lycka till danskjävlar

Based. Have some reading material, for future reference.

Attached: wasp.jpg (200x309, 27K)

based

That source doesnt really back up your claims though...

returning hundreds of thousands of foreigners to their homelands is literally worse than the ukrainian progroms and comparable to the holocaust, judging by literally any leftist
what a clown world

pogroms* i should be sleeping