Isn't she black? i don't get it, i thought British Royal Family had rules about this shit...

isn't she black? i don't get it, i thought British Royal Family had rules about this shit, apparently royal baby is going to be a nigger.

Attached: harry-meghan-baby-archie-t.jpg (1200x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/world-48178587
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one is bothered by the fact she is a darkie?

This has been one big psyop on the British people. They are in bad shape. The British are tough people, though. But they need the right kind of man to lead the working class. One who is not in bed with Jews.

shes half, so american

WE

Attached: 1557444325807m.jpg (783x1024, 133K)

William is going to be become king and his child is next in line of succession, etc etc. This is just a political stunt with no real meaning after a generation. The kid is not even a prince.

no we aren't tough we got soft after killing the iberians.

it will look whiter than most greeks (and i say this as someone with 1/4 greek ancestry) 20% SSA 80% Northern Europeans usually look white

Thankfully the shitskin baby will never sit on the throne so at least the line of succession is intact

shes a white american

She's more white than most white Americans

what I don't get is why a Prince is going out with a 37 year old divorcee. WTF?

Its just another cog in (((their))) plan

Attached: 09019.png (758x772, 769K)

Never say never?
He's 7th in line.
6 dominoes is not 'impossible' by any means, and whites mixed with a bit of black almost always side with blacks, politically.

The commonwealth hoards of non-whites and pakisitanies would likely support archies assent to the throne, and meghan looks like a total psycho who would groom her spawn to be king with a smile as sweet as cyanide.

Oh, and for context oh what a clown world the UK is.....this is bbc Pidgen, a tax-payer funded website.

bbc.com/pidgin/world-48178587

Attached: DuchessofSussex.jpg (624x350, 28K)

This. She’s a washed up roastie that most Americans wouldn’t touch. Like wtf

Might be time for an entirely new royal family to take over. With a king willing to off some heads as they say.

Yeah it's almost like there is an agenda here or dare I say a plan?

Attached: Kalergi Plan.png (600x837, 679K)

this is a good question.

His slut mom slept around hes not really one of them.

This is true- Harry is James Hewitt's bastard son, so not a real Royal.

Attached: 1556753977150.jpg (349x179, 23K)

Why do so many people give a fuck about these two? I see posts all the time about them. They don’t write laws, have no executive authority, who the hell gives a flying fuck? Stop spampostomg these two, god damn.

What rules?

The Mountbatten Windsors aren't even the original dynasty of England or Great Britain.

They are pretenders.

It disgusts me

He’ll actually be super white.

Ginger genes are crazy dominant, even over black genes.

Examples:
Blake Griffin
Rashida Jones
Saul Alvarez

Their parents are dark non-whites, but they’re super white looking.

Fuck, the Persians were the biggest Faggots.

It's almost as bad as a 10/10 princess divorcing a prince to get raw dogged by filthy muslim trash...he's his mother's son

who said Canelo Álvarez was half black? There are a ton of 100% white mexicans, primarily from Spain, France, Germany, etc.