Leaf Seeks American Green Card Marriage (No Homo)

Are there any gunfags who see us reasonably becoming armed in the next 80 years or should I just give up and move to America? I don't know absolutely anyone in Canada that I would describe as reasonably right wing. Even places like Jow ForumsMetacanada have internalized the "the essence of western civilization is protecting homos from Muslims," and the Council of European Canadians looks like it's given up trying at this point.

Also, Ameribros: Any of you want to feign a gay marriage so I can get a green card? It will inocculate you against any accusation of wrongdoing in the future and let you get in on those sweet affirmative action programs, and if ICE notices that we maintain our anal virginity up until the divorce we can just claim to be asexual. In exchange I will give you all of my money, which is $200 leafbucks (around $150 American Dollars).

Attached: IMG_1335.jpg (842x624, 37K)

Sorry, country's full.

fuck off chink we're full

Are you white

i'll marry you but only if you really love me
also i'm a trap, i don't know if that makes it better or worse

ill marry u leaf

You have a sister? Sister can sponsor you.

Absolutey based and upper hand-pilled

I dunno about that, Trump just let in 30k hb1 visas and your southern border is open

Post boipussy

That's why it's full.

i am saving myself for marriage sorry

ok nigger you have to live in detroit though, remember, no refunds.

Attached: 1553965688326.jpg (1352x1973, 790K)

I can be exchanged. You send a fatty up here that takes the room of two people, they get healthcare until dying at the ripe age of 35, I get freedom.

Unless you're completely Danish I am unironically whiter than you.

Nah sorry miss me with that gay shit.

Yeah, completely British as far as I know, 1/16th Scottish.

The Zulus are at the door and you want to run? Rourke would be disappointed in you brother.

Attached: IMG_7908.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Unfortunately both sisters are libtards. Don't worry, I don't intend on reproducing just in case it's hereditary.

Just hold up one of the towelheads at the border and tell him he's being rejected on the basis of national security.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean

La creatura ...

I know, user, don't worry though, our children could be passably Mexican 56%ers.