Question to all the Jow Forumsacks who have used drugs...

Question to all the Jow Forumsacks who have used drugs. Are there any "based drugs" = drugs that make you more redpilled?

Attached: 1595820678315.jpg (425x270, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0n3OepDn5GU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you do drugs you're a loser. Bottom line.

Alcohol + weed are drugs by the way.

No, I don't think so. Effects vary too much. But some of them in moderation can be useful for thinking outside your own box faster than you would otherwise.

>weed
Weed makes you a hippie and gay, I have heard. So this would be an example of a bluepilled drug.

Attached: 1592396530677.jpg (422x643, 78K)

I was gonna say alcohol mixed with weed.

I wanna try jenkem

Hard work and a healthy lifestyle is the greatest high.

Mushrooms once a year on a camping trip with friends.

Shrooms are refrenced everywhere in the bible, one common name for them was "mana". The disciples were a shroom cult and the nag hammadi scriptures proved it, so they are an important part of abrahamic religions culture. Be based like coloradians who kill trannies and decriminalize shrooms.

Poop

What's the hold-up?

What is the redpill that shrooms give you?

Shrooms give you a Redpill that only you can understand, you often hear people talk about being connected and being one after a shroom trip because they often show you those little things you didnt notice about yourself but have noticed elsewhere, in the colors and ideas of your life.

t. Supra-intellectual Western Shaman

Attached: terence_cosmo-code.jpg (309x455, 34K)

Mushrooms made me very very conservative. Truth

>about being connected and being one
Feeling connected with illegal migrants is redpilled?

Fun drugs : Xanax, Clonazepam, DXM
Redpill drugs : DMT, Ketamine, LSD and also DXM

When I was doing DXM I had so many realisations it was insane

You will understand once you do it.
LSD is great too. Go wander around with some good friends. It will change your life and no you won't be a hippy but it will broaden your view.

No, you just realize how it is natural that both of you are competing, how nature is both downright evil and loving in every aspect at the same time. Like this guy said it changed my politics too
Mushrooms made me very libertarian though not conservative

I've done both, and I'm pretty sure Im exactly the same as I was beforehand.

Trump, Obama, Elon Musk, and many other rich and successful individuals did drugs. Are they losers?

obama and trump are both not only losers, but kike servants.

Lysergic acid will open all your receptors at once and truth and bullshit will flow freely into your brain. Sometimes not the best mindset for that amount of input.

Attached: 1534155758229.gif (500x375, 223K)

do all the drugs. legalize everything. fuck the state.

>DXM
isnt that cough syrup?

It depends on why you use them. They can be a tool used to gain a result or can be abused and degenerate. Some should be avoided at all cost. Meth, heroin, opiates are all pointless degenerate drugs. MDMA, mescaline, and thc are wonderful if used rarely. If anyone cares to know more or my reasoning I will oblige

>Are there any "based drugs" = drugs that make you more redpilled?

coffee

Attached: insomniac apu with coffee.jpg (700x700, 79K)

Shrooms are rolling the dice. They tend to make normies bluepilled. It's like becoming schizophrenic for a few hours. You can have amazing insights, but you can also have false ones.

This. Truth and bullshit. Well put and succinct.

>If anyone cares to know more or my reasoning I will oblige
Please do. I am very interested.

Mdma is very close to meth though, they flood your brain with close to the same amount of seretonin and have very similar neurodegenerative properties.

No. Don’t use, quit alcohol too.

If you can afford cocaine to the point where you can constantly take it then you will not only be red pilled but also act upon those red pills, normal people like we will take cocaine come up with realistic plans on how we can save western civilization but then wake up with no more cocaine, no money and a hangover that will make you wish you were dead.

If scarface was white he wpuld be fighting off a bunch of orthodox jews at the end with gas canisters.

Attached: ffd.jpg (480x320, 27K)

youtu.be/0n3OepDn5GU

Not really, no. You cold have a good trip on something like LSD and it could have a positive impact on your life. You could also have a bad trip and turn into a mental case.

You’re off better finding meaning in something other than drugs.

Meth, heroin and opiates are useless and degenerate in themselves. If you are on a battlefield fighting for your life then meth can save your life. If you are being operated on in a battlefield without anesthesia then opiates can save your life.

Abuse is wrong for any drug not just the ones that the jews have used to kill your brothers.

That surge of testosterone after lifting heavy weights at the gym beats out all other highs, my guy. If you wanna get red pilled, start building muscle.

This

from what i understand (having not been involved in drug use) mushrooms are the life altering shit.

Second this. Also, if no money for cocaine, go for speed. It's practically the same thing, just cheaper and lasts longer.

LSD, my dude.

Attached: Joe-Rogan-podcast-750x369-1.jpg (750x369, 37K)

Basically this. Sigmund freud had an unlimited amount of cocaine and he destroyed Christianity.

spice

Thanks

I think Trump is long term user of designer speed.

>If scarface was white he wpuld be fighting off a bunch of orthodox jews at the end with gas canisters.

Very apt since the Nazis were known for their pervitan pills with meth cocaine and opium in every ration.

Honestly, weed numbed me enough to be more open to redpills. Mushrooms opened me up to a more pantheistic view of life and relationships. I haven't done much else.

take a few handfuls of red pills

Attached: dxm[1].jpg (910x768, 96K)

No way, he would be a lot more skinny

This guy gets it

m8 he never sleeps.

Yes, mushrooms. I don't know why people assume shrooms or LSD will make you believe we're all one or whatever hippy bullshit they assume.
Mushrooms helped me become more introspective and escape the mental prison my liberal beliefs had imposed on me.
LSD showed me that the consciousness can exist outside the body, which killed my atheism but saved my soul.

I took LSD in college but was a regular weed smoker. My friend and and I did it together and the acid made me look at him from the perspective of somebody who was not his friend and made me disgusted by his life choices and in turn my own. I quit drugs that day.

One time I sat for thirty minutes wondering if trees had feelings and could have thoughts. Then I realized no fucking way because they don't have brains. The bullshit effect of LSD is just as real, if not more so, than the truth.

They are. I ate 7 grams once and felt empathy. That was big for me. Now that I know what it feels like, I can fake it. It's been useful.

PCP

Attached: IMG_2179.jpg (480x360, 12K)

LSD isn't for everybody, but you both got it right. It's great for pinning yourself and everybody else into a corner and forcing you to admit what you don't want to admit.

Apparently mushrooms increase neuroplasticity. It's part of why they may effect changes in depression. I wonder if they speed learning with correct dosages?

Sort of. You know their cells line up in such a way that sunlight is refracted from their leaves to their roots, like fiber optics? And because sap/whatever sound travels through in a muffled kind of way as well.

Take two liquid lsd drops to each eye, eat a quarter of shrooms, take a molly, snort a line of coke in each nostril during peak. Smoke a gram of DMT.

If that doesn't get you lit, I think you were born high.

Yeah it's called 'Volksgemeinschaft' I don't know the English word. Nevertheless it's pretty addictive

Red pilled drugs:
>shrooms
>ketamine

Blue pilled drugs:
>weed
>opiates
>benzos

Attached: 7B24DC1D-3279-42AD-91E6-E076438BD856.jpg (750x500, 79K)

Caffeine.

Attached: coffee.jpg (700x525, 66K)

Magic mushrooms made me a traditionalist

We use ketamine to immobilize darted wildlife. I wonder what that's like for them.

Psychedelics in general are pretty based. Stupid people who take them will be frightened and think they make you crazy, but people who have practiced introspective thought before will find them amazing tools for understanding themselves and everything meta-cognition. Pyschedelics only cemented my right wing views.
Most other drugs can be either based or gay, just depends on how you used them.

I've done most drugs and the only thing that has the potential to make you redpilled is psychedelics, but they can also make you more bluepilled. Very unpredictable and depends on the individual, set and setting.

depends what you're doing when you take them. just stick to one drug at a time.

A GALLON?! I didn't know pcp came in gallon form?

Oxygen

>don't know the English word.
"communism"

I had trouble reading on shrooms, so I think the dose would have to be real low.

Ketamine gives you redpills while you're on it but I don't feel like you can take much away from it. The red pills no longer make sense when you sober up.

no. drugs just make you think you are achieving a different level of thought, but it is just an illusion. the best way to get redpilled is to go out and hack it in the real world and ignore the bullshit on the TV. that being said, you should still be able to hold your liquor like a man. don't be a pussy, just avoid decadence.

This
Snort poop OP

its the best drug honestly the cleanest best pleasure

vyvanse and pcp

Communism means 'Volksverrat'. 'Volksgemeinschaft' is more of a homogenous society.

Attached: IMG_2180.jpg (2518x1024, 334K)

Based

Attached: 8B13CFEA-4F36-4C80-B759-F0A2AD3DC43D.jpg (387x387, 30K)

LSD is not for the weak of mind.

Not really. Mushrooms will show you startling truth though. Realer than real somehow.

I advise people to avoid all drugs (even coffee) and just weight-lift and run.

Attached: GXWdZ4YVn.jpg (782x810, 146K)

LSD. If you can avoid freaking out or going veg mode and stay lucid it unironically makes you smarter. Most hippie/stoner types use it for the "experience" but all it really does is boost your intuition and pattern recognition. Enjoy the cool visual hallucinations (result of hyper pattern recognition in the visual field) for a little bit if you want, but focus on actually thinking about things, preferably things you're watching or reading as if you stay in your own thoughts you can easily get distracted and fall back into the typical low-effort trip.

Attached: 1474936270353.jpg (501x504, 123K)

you don't and probably can't get it. communism is as close as we're capable of getting to what you're talking about. There is literally an absence of any feeling towards fellow citizens here unless it is forced upon us.

I didn't even know it came in liquid form

Being red pilled has nothing to do with using drugs or not, anybody who claims otherwise is a retard.

Has anyone here actually try jenkem?

"
Jenkem is an inhalant and hallucinogen created from fermented human waste.[1] In the mid-1990s, it was reported to be a popular street drug among Zambian street children. They would put the feces and urine in a jar and cover it with a balloon then let it ferment out in the sun, then afterwards they would inhale the fumes created
"

Attached: homemade-jenkem-ii-002.jpg (300x522, 21K)

Adrenochrome

Attached: images.jpg (224x224, 5K)

SMOKE A JEFFERY AND STROKE THE FURRY WALLS!

The onset is pretty swift and subtle. They probably don’t even know they’re dying.

>search thread
>no testosterone
>no trenbalone
>no aramadex
holy shit faggots, if you're gonna take drugs at least take something that'll make you more motivated, stronger and more appealing to the opposite sex
git gud fgts

Attached: hrossn.jpg (450x321, 178K)

>Alcohol + weed are drugs by the way.
dont forget cigaretes

>inb4 seething addicts tell me its fine that they spend 50$/week on the tabaco jew at the drug store, while killing themselves, and that they can stop at anytime

Attached: 1551191165306.jpg (832x690, 130K)

Your have kids! And you left em with the guy! The PCP guy!

>that'll make you more motivated,
Doesn't testosterone shrink your testicles?

They're like a reset. They don't drastically alter the path your on, but they can help you get out of your own way or make a turn for the better. They have a long lasting improvement on mood after just one dose, which makes them useful for depressed or suicidal people to think positive.

>Ketamine
I think I slipped into a different dimension, or changed timelines or something because of that shit.
>he would be a lot more skinny
Nah, it can't undo genetics. I knew a girl who became a huge speed addict and she was still fat.

>I think I slipped into a different dimension, or changed timelines or something because of that shit.
You mean even after the effects wore off?

try all of them. understanding what control physical chemicals have over our mind, body and spirit will give you a lot of insight into this clown world. just don't be a faggot and get addicted or get schizophrenia