> Per capita $21.650, more even than some euro countries
> nice food
> nice weather
> nice chicks
> best in boxing
> 6th in UNESCO world heritage
> 11th GDP
> Spaniards, Argies and central Americans are coming here illegally
> traditional catholic way of life, no degenerates like in America.
> In 2050, our GDP would be the 5th, a true super power.

Attached: northern mexican.jpg (640x960, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_en_México
elpais.com/sociedad/2012/12/16/vidayartes/1355683241_924585.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cjSa3uvVUQc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaniards_in_Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=hzT3AQGj2jk
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_española_en_México
youtube.com/watch?v=TeLDceVK0ls
youtube.com/watch?v=4SVX_Axn7Ws
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigración_europea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cope harder mongrel faggot

>traditional Catholic
you have a state atheist government lol

I do find it funny that most Mexican TV and movies are filled with white or light skinned people. US are the ones getting the shit stock

You're all literally rape mutt babies.

That is not a blonde woman.

>Mexico is white

Attached: beaners.jpg (480x360, 36K)

shhhh, we are white

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

whiter than you achmed.

at least I cant buy affordable meat at costco hahahahahahahha

Attached: Mexico HDI 2030.jpg (835x960, 165K)

Probably:/

Stop jerking off to “GDP” and nonsense economic growth. That means nothing if it’s only making a tiny minority of globalists richer. Kinship, tradition, truth, and genuine human advancement is all that matters. NOT some stupid zionist number game the yearly earnings of businesses that rape your country for profit.

What the fuck are you on about you swarthy little shit?

Ironically not just Mexican citizens, but specifically illegal Mexican immigrants identify more strongly with what conservatives say they value than most white people in America. God, Family, freedom from the government, anti-abortion, anti-LGBT, pro-gun rights, capitalism.

What do you expect? The Ashkenazi Jews run all the media in Mexico. Which inherently means they are the producers and executives of all TV and cable shows down there. So again, Mexicans don't put White-Mexicans on TV, it's the Jews that do.

Yeah I can't wait when some shitskin cartel members try to kidnap me and hold me for ransom.

Attached: IMG_20190509_210136.jpg (1080x1370, 410K)

Nigger I lived in Mexico, you're not fooling me with this nice chicks bs. Literal goblinas is what 95% of them are. And the other 5% are waaaaaay overvalued because of their scarcity.

cartel

in chinkanada anything is affordable and you fuck dogs. Also, the house market is ruled by chinks and you can not buy a cheap house in your frozen shithole.

Attached: USA rapes more than Mexico.png (633x593, 25K)

I really like Mexico I just wish you guys would take care of the cartel issue...

Mexico has too many Mexicans

>> Spaniards, Argies and central Americans are coming here illegally
> Spaniards

Don't make me fucking laugh.

You’re right, if you get rid of the cartels I will start some Anglo American migration to whiten the population even more

>> traditional catholic way of life, no degenerates like in America.
bestgore.com

He's right tho, currently Mexico offers many more opportunities than Spain, especially if you're educated. Your country is in many aspects worse than Mexico, in fact I'd say in most other than violence and infrastructure.

Now do it by ethnicity. Spic, if you hadn't done that you would have had me with the boxing and UNESCO shit. But no, you had to be another shithole country. Fix the cartels if you're so hot. Except you don't even have a real government.

Attached: ImmigrantsbetterNative.png (1159x633, 273K)

I know, that's a stupid statement. Why would a Spaniard go illegally to Mexico? It's a breeze for a Spaniard to get permanent residency in Mexico.

What do they do after they arrive? Attempt to assimilate/become legal, or what?

Attached: ImmigrateMexico.jpg (409x572, 100K)

>the anti-Med """Swiss"""

Here we go.

Attached: 1516404970706.jpg (601x594, 61K)

>> Spaniards

since 14921

Tras lograr México la independencia de España, la inmigración hacia México provino esencialmente de Europa, especialmente de España, pero también de Francia, Italia, Irlanda, Inglaterra y Alemania.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_en_México

elpais.com/sociedad/2012/12/16/vidayartes/1355683241_924585.html

>5th most visited country
For what? Drugs and children?

LOL as someone that lives near the border I'll begin by saying majority of mexicans have no common decency or honor. They just take up space and are too stupid to even be hivemind insect like chinks. They are just fucking gross and trashy. Fuck mexico, stay there if la raza is so awesome, bean druid.

Spaniards have a low emigrated population compared to countries like Italy or Portugal, and when they move abroad they do it to the UK, France or Germany.

Mexico, well really all of Central America and the Caribbean (except for Cuba) are the reason why spics are hated. If all the spics in this country were from Cuba and South America no one would care. You brown shitskinned mestizos are just a poor mans nigger.

el queso suizo tiene razon, mexico es tu oportunidad hispana, al igual que chile y panama

youtube.com/watch?v=cjSa3uvVUQc

>Mexicans have no common decency or honor.
You're one to talk.

How so?

Where do you live? San Antonio here. Guessing your situation is worse

Cry moar

They have emigrated to Latin America in masse since 1492 for new opportunities, like Irish and germans did to your country. we have same language and the same culture.

yeah but in canada he doesn't have to worry about his head getting chainsawed off

im no joking, they see mexico and latin america a land of opportunities.

In the 16th century, following the military conquest of most of the new continent, perhaps 240,000 Spaniards entered American ports. They were joined by 450,000 in the next century.[51] Since the conquest of Mexico, this region became the principal destination of Spanish colonial settlers in the 16th century. The first Spaniards who arrived in Mexico were soldiers and sailors from Extremadura, Andalusia and La Mancha after the conquest of the Americas.[52][53] At the end of the 16th century both commoner and aristocrat from Spain were migrating to Mexico.

Why the fuck would we go to your shithole country when we have much better options near?

It always astounds me how prideful shitskin spics are considering they are subhumans and are literally destroying the United States

Attached: D3290696-FAA7-463B-8022-0F9F3AE7FB0B.jpg (962x650, 221K)

you just forgot about all the drugs cartel and the communist in the government

In the period 1850-1950, 3.5 million Spanish left for the Americas, and Mexico became one of the chief destinations, in 1876 Mexico establishes relationships with Spain; a second wave was particularly in the Northern region where president Porfirio Diaz started a campaign of European immigration to supply labor.[11] In 1910, there were 30,000 Spaniards in Mexico, they participated in economic activities as agricultural labors and trade in urban areas, they could not influence the country's political life.[10]

Most recent migrants came during the Spanish Civil War. More than 25,000 Spanish refugees settled in Mexico between 1939 and 1942, largely during the administration of President Lazaro Cardenas del Río. Some of the migrants returned to Spain after the civil war, but many more remained in Mexico.[12]

The Children of Morelia was formed in 1937 by 456 Spanish children, Republican's sons, which were brought from Spain in the vapor ship with French flag named Mexique, at the request of the Mexican Assistance Committee by Pueblo Spanish, based in Barcelona city. This children were received by Mexican President Lázaro Cardenas del Río.

Of these refugees is named as soon as "intellectual immigration" or "elite" was made up of approximately 25% of the total. It also notes that also came in greater numbers "factory workers and peasants" as well as soldiers, sailors and pilots, statesmen, economists, and businessmen, all linked to the Republican government defeated in war.[13]

Due to the 2008 Financial Crisis and the resulting economic decline and high unemployment in Spain, many Spaniards have been emigrating to Mexico to seek new opportunities.[14] For example, during the last quarter of 2012, a number of 7,630 work permits were granted to Spaniards.[15]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaniards_in_Mexico

I dont know, you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=hzT3AQGj2jk

We were implicitly talking about the current years.

Attached: 1508152427776.jpg (321x340, 34K)

>5th most visited country
I'm surprised by this one, can i legit go as a tourist, have a good time, and not end up on bestgore.com?

Spic subhumans are honestly in denial about how vile they are. Real abominations.

Attached: E4964C3E-ADD8-4FF0-AF5E-40A32ABBD75A.jpg (640x427, 120K)

Dude you can see Spaniards even in North Korea, like the famous Cao de Benós, it doesn't mean that's a prefered destination or that Spaniards are flocking en masse into the Juche paradise.

So, what's your point? That Jews are /ourguys/ now? Based.

might fuck second from the right

>Mexico is white
Hmmmm....then why is it that your country's brownest, most toothless, and least skilled are flooding into the USA if you're supposed to be a white nation?

Oh god, why do Every Fucktard With vpn, choose to come Here and post Bullshit With our Shithole Flag???

We already have enough problems as it is, You idiot!!!

Attached: 1556733390939.jpg (567x531, 54K)

I live in Houston and can confirm. Spics are really fucking trashy.

white chicks are fake, if you're talking about north mexican chicks i mean yeah sure

south mexico on the other hand, yeah i cant help there

also...
/CHIRIGUILLOS/HONDURANS GET OUT OF NUEVO LEON /

I only know one spaniards from RT living in North Korea.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_española_en_México

Latin America claims 500 M of Spanish ancestry since 1492 - 2019, in three times, conquest, spanish civil war and crisis of 2008

Total people with claimed Spanish ancestry:
c. 500 million

Getting permanent residency in Mexico is not hard for 1st world countries people. Use Google, it seems fairly easy.

Well, sweaty, the issue here is words vs actions. I dislike beamers immensely because any interaction I have with them is unpleasant and they do nothing but litter and spawn too many ninos that go to school and fight black kids and do gang shit. They are gross inside and out.

only fifis from central mexico and south mexico are super white.

In the current year in Spain you can only work dead end jobs in tourism or as public servant. Hell, I know that in Spain people yearn to work as public servants because they see it as a huge privilege to make just enough to pay the bills. Some ambittion you've got lmao. Then you go ask the fucking government to improve the economy. Spain is the ultimate clown country.

Those guys seem cool to me.

>Non-white stereotypes
>Flooding muh country
Well, what does that make your country?

>Mexico is white, great and a developed western and christian country
Awesome, stay in your own country

Faggot your country is full of fucking shitskins. The women there are fucking goblins

Yes as long as you stay in tourist areas it's reasonably safe.

Houston. Certain areas are literally pockets of 3rd world shit holes. (Barrios)

Attached: 72720baaa9e47c3f29c1285592ee2835.jpg (236x314, 30K)

Dude no one doubts that there are whites Mexicans, but the entire country isn't.

Those are Colombians, chink

There are white Mexicans but Mexico is not a white country. Majority are Indio or mestizo

Attached: 1519422931445.jpg (1200x1200, 129K)

Like if have that was a bad think.

Yeah, tourist areas are generally really safe.

I'd associate with Columbians over Mexicans any day.

>no degenerates
>let me show hou this chainsaw beheading
>look at this guy with the skinned head
>look at all these flayed corpses hanging from bridges

Attached: 1556936431587.jpg (546x550, 51K)

No one cares sudaca mutt

Attached: 1553711995381.jpg (234x216, 8K)

They do it for money,a lot of those shows are exported and broadcast for the international market.

they needed VOX to be great again.

A house there costs billions and their wages are not equal.

youtube.com/watch?v=TeLDceVK0ls

read Nicholás Gómez Dávila retard

My experiences in san Antonio have been better than living here but maybe I caught ya on good days. Houston doesn't get those.

Your meme is funny and all but because el atrocidad is telling someone with rich anglo blood and ancestry they aren't white makes it even funnier. Cope harder Juaqin.

Dont forget about the fuckload of Koreans, Living in the country
I Just want to remind You That the Faggot With VPN does Not Talk for us
(Also Show Your flag)

Attached: 1555652039339.gif (825x370, 63K)

Spain is a mess

youtube.com/watch?v=4SVX_Axn7Ws

Actually we're number 6

Attached: tourism rankings.png (1180x747, 145K)

So your argument is that your country is a superpower because of 500 years of immigration? If that's the case, even more europeans came to Argentina, a real world power by the ends of the 19th century and beginings of the 20th century.

Mexico could be nice but those cartels though

And no mention about our average IQ and rampant rates of violence and corruption?
Also
>nice chicks
>traditional catholic way of life
Most bitches I know often complain about muh oppression and how they are the main victims of literally everything whenever they get the chance, and everything I hear on TV and the news is pure woke bullshit.
Our traditional values are constantly being stomped on and it's all thanks to white women for spreading their liberal shit

Attached: 3UkJKFZns.png (750x683, 204K)

not in that, only in macro economics.

YOU TO COMINK TO MEHICO EES OKAY CI?¿?¡ JAJAJAJAJAJA I LEY MY PERRO IN YOUR YAR EES OKAY. VIVA LA RAZA HOLMES FUCK AMERICA THAS WHY I DUMPED A BUNSH OB KEEDS HERE :D

JAJAJAJAJA PINCHE PINCHE HOLA SENIOUR UNO MAS CERVESAS MUCHOS GARCIAS.

its 88.

it could be worse.

Attached: 2019. IQ. Mexico is 88.jpg (1068x576, 138K)

Based. Thanks White-Amerimutt for killing all those Southerners. It Made it easier for my people to reconquer Texas.

Great, time for you to take your 40m citizens back Hernán.

Yeah. op probably makes a living selling chiclets to Americans who made the mistake of traveling to Mexico

EY BISH LES HAVE LIKE 50 KEEDS IN THIS AWFUL CONTRY BECAISE MEHICOING ISNG NUMBERING JUANING #1¿¿???~~~

They're MOSTLY nice and catholic, also very patriots

Attached: 1556153375948.jpg (684x1024, 456K)

no, your country is ours too.

The mutt kingdom of north america is real.

Attached: the wall will work out.jpg (918x571, 118K)

No, all of Latin America is kind of bad. I would tell you you have to go back to Cuba, but I feel bad for you.

if it wasn't the cartels it would be the police. indios are corrupt by nature, they were isolated from civilization for far too long, there is an animal instinct within them.

Bitch, only 10% of your population is a descendant of european migrants. In our case is 92%

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emigración_europea