What was his end game?

What exactly was the point of his rampage? Since then in New Zealand we have had

> semi automatic rifles banned, gun license now near impossible to get
> 500+ family of the killed given permanent visas
> 15 million given to those Muslims involved
> compulsory mosque visits for school children starting in 2020
> hate speech laws rushed through parliament

And the New Zealand public has not batted an eye. Just what the fuck was his end game? Just being an auscunt? Or something else?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (532x277, 26K)

To return to Israel

Kiwi can't into cui bono.
THIS.

Presumably to get you to stop being pussies, but instead you just became bigger pussies.

Attached: 047326598723.png (1000x766, 94K)

Are you kiwi or Aussie I cannot tell ur flag it is so small

fpbp

Attached: 1535678012267.jpg (433x475, 52K)

This. We'll see how much abuse the kiwis are willing to take before they snap.

Kiwi flag looks like a Strayan flag on its period. (look for the red spots)

I believe his stated goal was to trigger an uprising. It seems that didn't really pan out. He, IIRC, even thought that his act would lead to a gun ban here in the US and spark a conflict here. That was never in the cards.

gun ban
speech law
more hatred between christians and muslims
what more do you need?

Attached: 1552956519708.jpg (1612x2067, 1.04M)

To add to my first post, I am honestly unsure if he is /ourguy/ or some kind of glownigger or whatever. If he is /ourguy/, he didn't do us any favors.

So did you read the manifesto? Obviously not lmao retart

He was a spaz
Everyone is a shitty faggot except us
Imagine spending your life in jail for them
I legit wish I could've talked him out of it he looked like a good guy and clever enough to get a decent job

what he did was his problem
what is done after is yours

Stop being a faggot and stand against the virtue signalling post shooting policies.

>compulsory mosque visits for school children starting in 2020

honk fucking honk

Attached: 1448744199057.jpg (555x525, 67K)

Kiwis deserve it they think they're better than us, and you burgers for that matter

no you see that's all good because muh accelerationism
it's all brilliant 4d chess you'll see

>ignoring manifesto
shit bait, saged nigger

Thangs

Attached: 1E2C595D-ED48-4E2F-B069-644754D5AE46.jpg (588x1024, 53K)

yeah fuck those guys
i don’t know anything about them but fuck them

Attached: 6FF5BB9A-DB83-47B4-8CD6-0595796CFC24.png (429x560, 314K)

I posted them backwards

I like the idea of hating something completely at random. Fuck kiwis!

Attached: EB3dNrMAk.jpg (782x810, 146K)

Attached: 0F841FBD-6F22-44BC-BED5-26FC181C13DC.jpg (518x1024, 75K)

Attached: C16B8138-FF96-4069-9D85-F972B91951EC.jpg (1024x887, 93K)

Attached: D953A983-D02E-4B95-A3DD-DBE46DE992EC.jpg (225x224, 14K)

This is now a Tarrant smile thread

Attached: D9A4D6A7-EAF4-4E2E-9709-A49CD4158EBB.png (474x697, 338K)

Attached: 16BBAF7E-0D92-4E0B-B11D-2BDC46189490.png (720x478, 245K)

>Posting his identity and not acting out as some badass masked vigilante psycho superkiller and getting away with it

Oh well, there's always Prague..

As far as affecting change is he the most prolific shooter?

He claimed in his manifesto he didn't care about New Zealanders as they are a broken and defeated people. If I'm quoting him right "why wouldn't they lose their rights?"
His goal was to push the issue into the United States political arena to secure the existence of the American race, the only Godly race left in this world.

Fuck you faggot

Same as yours. Be a dirty kike. Boycott Israel. Boycott Israel. Boycott Israel. Boycott Israel. Boycott Israel. Boycott Israel. Boycott Israel. Boycott Israel. Boycott Israel. Boycott Israel. Boycott Israel. Defend Iran. Defend Iran.Defend Iran.Defend Iran.Defend Iran.Defend Iran.

>What was his end game?
Get all the guns to become illegal in New Zealand
Give the jews and jew media a opportunity to sperg about white people being evil racists
Get white people and muslims to war
Get muslims to randomly attack white people
>Who actually benefits from him uploading the mass shooter drill as being a real happening?
The jews, armed goy are bad news for jews

Attached: 1553039628491.jpg (557x490, 98K)

Just keep going to work and keep your head down. Eventually they'll free us from our economic slavery

An endless amount. Nobody has protested, nobody has said anything

Kike.

>crying about being penalized for being a traitor
You should've shot up some mosques after he did. All you have is a car now beside that gets outlawed, don't disappoint.

Uh, OK Farouq

Kike. Moshiach sucks my german grandfathers cock in hell.

What a jewish post.

This seems to be a white phenomenon. God I hope the USA doesn't have the cuck gene, but I fear despite all of our bluster they will take the guns.

The blood pack falling out of the womans shirt and the severer lack of gore and bullet holes is what did it for me. never mind when he walked in they where all already playing dead practically.

Attached: fake blood maybe.webm (852x480, 381K)

Proving that anglo countries have turned their back on their European heritage, even those with a tiny muslim population like New Zealand. He has shown that the idea of the "West" is to be discarded in favour of Europe, the White race and non-(((protestant))) Christianity.

Dude read the manifesto. It's all going according to plan. Remember lads. Subscribe to PewDiePie

Was going to post this. Getting caught was part of his plan.

This

Attached: 4B3D2F01-8588-48AD-A9D1-8061BBAB4BBA.jpg (1136x852, 142K)

>he fell for it

Attached: 57B5BBA2-17B0-4CDF-A213-B9F4CE5831B9.jpg (606x1024, 56K)

a fucking leaf

"rEaD Duh Ma.....Kill yourself faggot. Kill yourself. Stick your fucking head and a shit filled toilet and do not pull out. You deserve to die in a shit filled toilet.

Yeah! Fucking abbo fuckers! I bet they can't even into emus

Attached: 49B15777-E0A9-4D23-98E4-05022F2EA732.png (1200x800, 483K)

Leaf bro Dude, Tony Clement the former MP has recently stated that a current govt insider has revealed that the Trudeau governments has the intention intention to announce a Canadian firearms ban in June.

Encourage all of your friends, neighbours and loved ones to violently resist if that is the case, because if it happens, Canada will end up being as shitty and corrupt as Mexico or Britain.

No he was a kike who murdered non combatants. Nobody has turned their back on anyone.

I'd rather shoot Australians desu

Remember the Canadian mosque shooter?
The mosque had a rape gang and cops where not able to put a stop to it or lay charges.
So he grabbed his gun, went to the mosque and told them
>Point out the guys that are doing the raping
A muslim fellow that has been here for years didn't like the fact that they where bringing the Islamic law into Canada because he escaped here to avoid it was kind enough to point out the 6 rapists.
The good Canadian fellow then executed the rapists in proper fashion and then turned himself in.

Attached: 1557230670587.jpg (624x402, 120K)

Well probably, because of the reasons you listed.
Your aware or the theory of acceleration. Your government in forced restrictions it would never have considered. It's now easier for them to do it in the future and will. You step towards tyranny and people will as this accrues, react.

You suck your mother's cock with that mouth?

>compulsory mosque visits
Show proof we are now having compulsory Mosque visits. Plus I don't believe there have been any changes to speech laws yet and would hope it would fail.

Ohfugg

Accelerationism, duh.

Stay mad.

Attached: 1557096319408.png (963x310, 51K)

To give the Zionist media more shit excuses for advocating for censorship

That pic related is spot on, we've seen this type of shit before.

Attached: 1554869004274m.jpg (1024x1019, 264K)

>An endless amount. Nobody has protested, nobody has said anything
European New Zealanders won't do fuck all. They're the same as Euro-Canadians in that they are extremely gas lit with the multiculti bullshit and their politicians are cultural Marxist globalists who serve Jew power.

England and the US have been undermining this civilization and nearly every other for centuries now, without interruption.

There is no proof just hysteria from these boomers. I will be voting to reduce gun control next election and no leftist can stop me.

shouldn't have used guns. should've given them a taste of their own medicine. BOOM. would've had more kills and a better chance of getting away with it.

I almost emigrated to New Zealand thinking it was a safe island of whites free of shitskin. Glad I didn’t make that mistake.

>Canadian

Québec

>You suck your mother's cock with that mouth?
A fine connoisseur of Aussie bants, I see...too fine If I didn't know better, I'd say the starspangle's not your true flag.

I would not be surprised if this was a Mossad operation. Who the fuck takes a vacation to Israel? Besides, Brenton said fuck all about Jewish power and subversion on our societies. That was the red flag for me as I read his manifesto. And then I found out that he was in Isreal. Just ask yourself, OP, who benefits from Terant's attack?

I'm glad you stayed the fuck away who wants immigrants flooding in to this country you are all retarded like the Aussies. I only hope that someone goes on a shooting spree killing Australians and completely destroys relations between our countries. Then you will learn where New Zealand begins and Australia ends.

he's just a violent nut that wanted to murder a bunch of unarmed strangers

if it wasn't for the cause of white nationalism then it would've been for communism, since he used to be a commie. and if it wasn't for communism then he'd just be a regular ol' school shooter.

It's perfectly rectangular.
I'm aware of this and they are getting no where.
The people that are saying they want to ban guns here are not aware of the fact that we have natural predators that will eat us outside the cities.
The land here is untamed for the most part, Even when the vegetarian animals hunt in the winter they have no jam to kill a human rip us open and eat the contents of our stomach.
Every household outside of the cites normally has at least one of each type of fire arm. Most of the time they need to be used at least 2 times during the winters and once in the summers, that is just for protection alone, not including hunting.
the liberals will not be taking anyone's guns before they are kicked out of office this October.

Attached: A can toy.jpg (1152x2048, 518K)

fucking this, it's likw these cunts that shoot up places are completely out of their minds and don't even lurk moar, as if all the know of Jow Forums is what they heard feom the news or any site but here. Like their brains are just mush from the conditioning

banning guns in the US
it's in his manifesto. too bad austrian - the situation in your island state ranks fairly low in saint tarrant's considerations

never seen a perfectly rectangular organ before,,,,

Attached: rectangle.jpg (421x309, 20K)

he didn't kill New Zealanders.

i don't care, we determine who is allowed in our country not some fucking Australian cock suck.

>what exactly was the point of his rampage?
accelerationism and to bring attention to birthrates.

I understand pic related is illegal for you to view pic related in NZ now, but if you're sincere about wanting to understand his views and reasons, it's imperative you read it.

Attached: nz manifest o.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

pardon the double use of pic related; bit sleepy

Is this true? If so, fucking based.

Attached: 1557274303526.png (1680x788, 134K)

>You suck your mother's cock with that mouth?
That's fuckin' hilarious.

This is the first time one of you have abused me back lel go do the haka on the street island nigga

It's not fish it's fush lmao

see the second image down, leftmost column in pic related; Tarrant targeted these mosques for a reason as well.

Attached: 1556881783710.jpg (8000x5387, 3.95M)

Attached: 1554593952521.png (792x1268, 324K)

Have you seen what disgusting faggots white people are these days, seriously, I doubt that feeling you've described would be very long lasting.

It's like dying for rats, maggots, cockroaches...

Attached: 1557366993939.jpg (2500x2500, 3.39M)

There's a million of you here fuck off cunt

>Million
Okay Austard.

Tell me about Baldwin IV? why does he wear the mask?

>Error: Duplicate file exists. here.
Very based, have a cute.

Attached: 1554398102465.png (788x614, 437K)

He managed to dab on 50 muslims all by himself. He showed the entire world from a pov perspective what its like to carry out day of the rope. He had a fantastic K/D ratio and has inspired copy cats around the globe

Attached: US civil war.png (464x848, 224K)

OP can't read that, here's an appropriate one.

Attached: kiwi-approved.jpg (53x125, 1K)

heh ty ty
kek