THE FINAL GRAIN TIPS THE BALANCE TO WW3 AT 1101 ZULU

>inb4source
SCREENCAP FOR POSTERITY

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wDfiCDoHy4
reuters.com/article/us-china-taiwan/taiwan-president-says-china-steps-up-infiltration-efforts-idUSKCN1SG08F
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-10/us-hikes-china-tariffs-after-talks-result-no-progress-china-vows-retaliate
timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/zulu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bullshit nigger faggot.

a canada just flew over my house

OP is a kike
>inb4source

must have gotten jizz all over your house then.

Source?

Attached: 2314826345982634857263948576239487562983475827345.png (886x894, 808K)

Source?

Attached: 1552168035207.gif (304x185, 87K)

YOU"VE NEVER BEEN RIGHT ABOUT ANYTHING YOU LARPING NIGGERTOUCHING KIKE KYS

Attached: pigpig.png (226x157, 55K)

confirmed, i just kicked off world war 3 after committing a war crime on my toilet from the multi day spree of deep fried tacos, frozen fish sticks, and a couple gallons of cola. 1101 ZULU TEN FOUR BRAVO Z
also q predicted this
canada is too gay to fly

Attached: 1511643613426.png (256x256, 9K)

wow, amy schumer lost some weight. good for her.

rudy-poo

welcome user!

Thanks, kiwi.

>Mfw first time op isn't bullshitting us

Attached: b2149a9d94ac8cc6da507730030e37db.jpg (736x492, 45K)

I committed the same crime with a angry king burger from bk been on toilet all night posting

this

so that is like 7am eastern time. without source there is no way i'm going to wake up to see it, user.

WW3 won’t be as good as the originals. Reboots never do the classics justice

Attached: nothingEverHappens.png (485x374, 233K)

And I h𝖊𝖆rd 𝖆s it w𝖊r𝖊 𝖆 voic𝖊 in th𝖊 midst of th𝖊 four living cr𝖊𝖆tur𝖊s s𝖆ying , A m𝖊𝖆sur𝖊 of wh𝖊𝖆t for 𝖆 shilling , 𝖆nd thr𝖊𝖊 m𝖊𝖆sur𝖊s of b𝖆rl𝖊y for 𝖆 shilling;𝖆nd th𝖊 oil 𝖆nd th𝖊 win𝖊 hurt thou not

Attached: image.jpg (600x784, 340K)

This person.

Attached: 20190509_201001.jpg (201x135, 13K)

you have to go back

go back where? you fucking newfag nigger.

Someone post the video again.

>tfw he pretends to not be a newfag

Attached: puhlease.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>goy talk image
MY NIGGER

A binary nigger flew over my house!!!

who is that?

oof

>checked
nice get

A TOMAHAWK JUST FLEW IN MY TOILET

Attached: SmartSelect_20190509-222335_Brave.jpg (764x775, 179K)

when did logposting start?

Gonna need a quick rundown

When you see it.

Attached: 20190509_204050.jpg (317x316, 48K)

welcome lad, you can never leave.

I have been here since oct 2016. Its a curse. I heard of this place from a dude on liveleak. I dont know why i keep coming here though.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wDfiCDoHy4

Attached: welcome-to-pol-now-get-out-1457689.png (500x430, 90K)

You’re still showing up in his threads within five posts, every single time?

What is she saying?
Who is she talking to?

Attached: 20190509_205716.jpg (673x756, 199K)

So are you the real one? For all I know you could just be another imitator who just saved the filename accurately this time. Plus you're always so frustratingly cryptic.

I wish you would tell me because I don’t know. Is she going to declare Taiwan’s independence?

fuck yeah goy talk

posted 1hour ago
reuters.com/article/us-china-taiwan/taiwan-president-says-china-steps-up-infiltration-efforts-idUSKCN1SG08F

Actually, I think this has to do with this
zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-10/us-hikes-china-tariffs-after-talks-result-no-progress-china-vows-retaliate

>what's she saying
The gweilo know, chut eirt dowrn

“So here again, little brother Canada, we’re taking a hit for them big time, right, and that’s not only in our economy with rape, pork and various things, but we have Canadian citizens that are detained illegally and under a bad circumstance,”

so leaf jurisprudeist is floating the cuck domaz, interesting, for whomst the bell tolls hear? any tenable starting views?

>wasted quads
Die in a fire, faggot.

>Beijing can no longer match the U.S. tariffs dollar-for-dollar because they simply don’t buy enough American goods
I’m wondering could it be that China is preparing some provocative move somewhere (South China Sea, North Korea, etc) as retaliation. Something military. According to the other article up the thread, Taiwan is stepping up its counter intelligence against China. Could they have discovered something about China’s planned retaliation? Could they be giving it to the US? Or maybe threatening China with revealing it in exchange for something. I don’t know. My mind is trying to put these pieces together.

Whelp based on the hints, basically trade talks are fucked and one of the demands of China was shelving officially recognizing Taiwan as independent. China is now taking over the Tawain strait plus the 25% rate hike for Tariffs this is basically a guarantee that all talks of negotiations is just a farce.

Taiwan is also fucked from the looks of it.

I’m thinking the trade talks probably became a farce when the US Congress approved that arms sale to Taiwan (that was about a week or two ago, right?). China decided then to blow up the talks and make a play for the strait and turn Taiwan into a battlefield. Perhaps Tsai is trying to get assurance the US will come to their defense?

source is your moms asshole faggot

>cringe

You might wanna kill yourself bro.

Maybe Taiwan is warning everyone that China is going to do an invasion of their soil and it's a cry for help. I doubt those talks were anything but a farce for stock rallying on the other hand I would not be surprised if there was deeper meaning to Trump's body language during all those ceremony events.

>THE FINAL GRAIN TIPS THE BALANCE TO WW3 AT 1101 ZULU
I'm having second thoughts about this being a cry for help. I don't see how that would tip the balance for WW3. I dunno, but I feel like the title of this thread means it must be something more provocative than begging for help. I'm stumped though. I've been trying to search a little online to see if Tsai was traveling somewhere, and maybe narrow down the possibilities, but I haven't found anything that says where she'll be today.

Not "for" WW3, "to" WW3. As in there is no longer any other outcome and it's going to be escalation from here.

OH FUGG

Attached: qwwwqewqeweq.png (1920x1080, 564K)

No wait, ZULU as in Africa? Is 1101 ZULU a timestamp? I just don't see how Africa could have anything to do with this.

I can't tell if you're shitposting, but here.
timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/zulu

Candy ass and it's spelled "roody"

A lot of people who know this guy is a fraud do, like me.
It's interesting how despite his threads getting deleted very often, he's never been banned.
Just an observation based on watching him, and other "personalities" like him that set up shop on Jow Forums.

So how many threads has the cap spammer been in? All of them? Every single >inb4source thread I’ve seen has ALWAYS featured him at the top.
I’m sure that you know as well as I how easy evading a ban is, I’ve seen people do it hourly.

Too many Americans have abandoned god.
I don’t think the outcome of WW3 would be good for us. Or anyone for that matter.

Cap spammer?
I've been working long hours and I might have missed that, can you fill me in?

So
It
Begins.

Attached: 20190510_004110.jpg (1031x461, 126K)

So
It has come to this.

Attached: HAPPENING IN PROGRESS BEYOND ALL MEASURE.jpg (836x750, 302K)

Take a look up in the thread.
Then look at who I originally replied to, and finish by rereading my reply to you. All context should be available.

Reply;
>fortnight
fortnight
>fortnight
fortnight
>fortnight

Attached: 20190510_005544.jpg (1080x294, 98K)

> or war

Attached: 20190510_010517.jpg (1043x423, 104K)

source ?

You could make billions trading on clues in my thread.
Postwas a clue pic related in this post was coming.
ie; "Dump Eeeeet".
After all,
>inb4source
Used to be
>OldfagBiztard
on another board.
I concern myself now with helping Jow Forumstards prepare for

Attached: 20190510_011105.jpg (771x1215, 243K)

>You could make billions trading on clues in my thread.
I have no use for money. You are just distracting us. Bye.

WTF is this thread about?

>missiles like these will start the war

Attached: 20190510_012552.jpg (1080x693, 205K)

>talks about nork missiles
>posts russian Iskander

What's the story behind the red skull image in op?

Can confirm. I just had an extremely vivid dream of a woman running down a building screaming at me to "wake up". It was the loudest sound I've ever heard in my entire life, and I cannot return to bed. Shit is going down today.

I don't know who annoys me more, my old upstairs neighbor who had a toddler on the weekends, or my new one who has loud sex all the time. The toddler guy was louder but the sex guy seems more intrusive somehow. I have never seen his girlfriend but I know what she sounds like having an orgasm. It's really weird

Imagine that.

Attached: 20190508_154926.jpg (1080x278, 148K)

lets all hope so

Flight coordinates? For what?

explain user

the gooses gander is pander.
i repeat.
the gooses gander is pander.
declare o indo line 122 + ultra
/@off