Frequent Mongolian earthworm fishnet-repair board

>frequent Mongolian earthworm fishnet-repair board
>snap one day and shoot up mosque
>kills old people with no power or influence
>doesn't kill famous anti-white journalists, anti-white politicians, etc
He fucking snapped and killed a bunch of old people. Someone brave enough to actually take action. Such a waste.
inb4 muh Mossad, glownigger, etc

Attached: christchurch.jpg (780x520, 64K)

Tiny Tarrant was a sloppy job for the mossad

>inb4 he acted alone
he receives a radio transmission at 6:10-6:12
He did not axt alone, he was a patsy

If you kill ordinary Jews, you are a servant of the ZOG. Kikes agitate against their own people so they can play the victim to defend their financial tricks.

Attached: art.png (1294x724, 18K)

>Someone brave enough to actually take action.
"brave"
lol

your drawing is retard tier, you are part of the tiny tarrant tribe, no doubt

Attached: 1557369255443.png (1000x664, 99K)

Have you seen the video when he shoots the woman begging for help? It's the best part lol.

sure your mum posted this on the fridge
LOL
do you have the tiny tarrant badge?

the squib fowl up ruins the effect
sloppy mossad job

did you hear the hebrew "go" signal at 6:10-6:12 LOL
probably not

>did you hear the hebrew "go" signal at 6:10-6:12

Attached: 1555667064129.jpg (400x400, 40K)

don't believe me...listen, you can hear it
watch the video, boost up the sound...who the fuck is talking to this "lone wolf"?
LOL

mossad is but an arm of the judeo-christian empire
saying it's a mossad job doesn't magically absolve the west from it

Attached: 1528042525741.jpg (433x475, 52K)

>everyone who doesn't go for the snakedragon who lives under the rothschild bank is a mossad shill

fuck you moron you can't take away our heros as we can't choos ours.

all I know is that he receives a radio transmission from 6:10-6:12...A friend of mine isolated said transmission, it is not in English
LOL
you can hear it for yourself

stfu nazi

LOL right
still does not explain the voice behind the music

Do better faggot.

Attached: 1231617.png (1000x766, 94K)

You are not Prepared.

Attached: wew314.png (1675x794, 1.19M)

hey feds, i think leaf is preparing for a major attack too. hes gonna kill us all with his gayness.

either does "sloppy job mossad"
it's a stretch going from "he recieved radio transmission" to "it was mossad who planned the attack on a mosque in NZ"....If that's the case they would just pull a Baruch Goldstein everyweek in Israel and the West Bank.

again, boost the sound, boost the Mhz on the low bandwidth..not his voice.
You can hear a voice "behind" the music.

Were it his voice, you could hear it on the high end, not the low end. Voice is "behind" the music.
Use VLC, do the experiment yourself

So? I'm not the one making wild claims about mossad involvement.

Nice

Neither have I...I just want to know what fucking language that is.

>six layers of memes in his manifesto
>audio memes in his videos
>most be mossad

sloppy job, mossad

you call yourselves jews, but your are not, for you are synagogue of satan

Attached: 1549894386250.png (707x682, 617K)

WORD!

Attached: 4JCHNMr (1).jpg (711x502, 291K)

"glowniggers" terry is that you?

Attached: 1553342093807.png (1251x683, 152K)

This has always been incomprehensible to me as well.
Why shoot shoot up a crowd thinking it'll make a difference?
Why not spend some time targeting who really matters and going batman on they asses?
If every school shooter, arsonist, etc., would choose to do this instead of being a cunt, we'd have a world they'd like to live in by now.

any proof?

I think mass shootings must be more satisfying than targeted killings, which are also harder to pull off if you want to make it an ongoing thing.

tarrant literally agrees with you except with regard to the idea that killing muslims doesn't do anything. they're valid targets too. what are you going to do, cut the head off the snake but don't apply antidote while your body rots?

>Why not spend some time targeting who really matters and going batman on they asses
This simply doesn't work.. Unless you're forming the red army or something.
They target weak, vulnerable people because they can- the other option is not feasible.

Swarthy Jorge Silva knows what's up..

>must be more satisfying than targeted killings
Yeah, but anyone looking for satisfaction instead of justice is worthless.
>the other option is not feasible.
I say it is. With a little work it's not hard to find anyone famous.
And a sniper scope is not hard to find.
>they're valid targets too.
Them bombing us doesn't have much effect other than making us hate them more.
You can't just kill a billion muslims, they have to be demoralized, and give in to apathy.

All I'm saying is that mass shootings might be more detrimental to the group doing them than the group taking them.

for
too

Litterally just watched it, you hear nothing of the sort fuck of brazilnigger don’t ever sully saint Tarrants works

Attached: 1EC7E885-A678-40EE-B461-E5B020AA6B54.jpg (288x288, 29K)

>Them bombing us doesn't have much effect other than making us hate them more.
good, then shooting them should make them hate us more, too. and he was right about the retaliation attacks, there were 3 arrests in the news that were confirmed retaliation for christchurch.

it all adds up. we have to be trying everything. if we REALLY think we have a chance to win our countries back, then eventually there will come a time when we are either separating and drawing new borders or deporting people with force. I don't think when we are finally using violence in this way that the mainstream media will just start going easy on us and sympathizing with us. we will be labelled terrorists, extremists, insurgents, all of that and we will have to keep going and keep ignoring them like we do now.

you seriously underestimate how much support there is for killing muslims already. nobody was asking why tarrant did it. I unironically think this is good for our morale

Attached: 1556270304427.jpg (3824x2917, 3.42M)

Looks like the really really long road, when there's a shorter, though slightly more difficult path right there.

I'm surprised assassinations aren't more common. Modern technology probably makes it easier to kill now more than ever.

>killed bunch of old people
>people
>most of the victims were young and 2 nigglets
Job properly done. Fuck shills.

WOKE

As I interpret it, in that case his intentions wasn't about the people he shot, it was what will happen because of it.

Kek

the shortest path is the one where we fight the hardest. I don't think there's much more to it. every western government needs to lose legitimacy in the eyes of the people and be uprooted and replaced. I don't see being extremely discriminatory with targets changing that to any significant degree

Sandniggers killed innocent random people too. That's how terrorism works Ahmed

Attached: 1554416865648.png (840x512, 448K)

Same with moslems. Remove the jews, moslems are still there.

So has anyone sent or tried sending mail to Brenton Tarrant?

Attached: 1554553494813.png (835x465, 873K)

You'd have to send it to Israel.

Attached: 1527481473157.png (960x1024, 838K)

>memeflag
>a random shitskin appears
heh.

t.Muhhamad from California

Attached: 1532460669143.png (990x593, 385K)

>t. street shitting pajeet
poo in the loo :)

He won't be receiving mail for a long time, and when he does it will be heavily censored.