Tell me about Satan Jow Forums

he controls the world. some have said he is a literal lizard-person alien. others say he is an idea. others say he is an influential spirit. others believe he is a physical human being. which is it?

Attached: ljhg.png (1181x881, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>some have said he is a literal lizard-person alien.
This is correct

ok where does he live?

youtu.be/PY_CmhnC4dA
THEY HATE YOU!!!

who is they?

Best part is when he says you've already killed everyone I know. Bastards! I hate you!

In my hair. He says hello

He's gonna get cast into the lake of fire on that day.

He's not that much of a bad guy. Exchanges good skills for your soul. Some people say he'll ruin your life, but honestly most people are just fuckups so he probably doesn't even have a hand in that.

Anyone have that a link to that cartoon satan talking to the kids? really creepy.

absolute kino :50

YOUUU WILLLL DIEEEEE!! - NOT US!

nvm found it

Evil can be made to appear kind or beautiful or glorious. Use your knowledge of good and evil, guys.

Attached: Smell-the-pooh.jpg (600x600, 32K)

ok so can you answer the actual question? what is he specifically

its an idea. just like god or heaven or hell. these are ideas every human being is able to associate with so the truth of reality has been encoded into religion and history so that normies wont demoralize its meaning. it also serves as a psychological foundation from witch all ideas for organized society can grow

The dream dimension (4th)?

The Jews.
Read Martin Luther

Attached: on the jews and their lies.jpg (1650x2550, 562K)

Just like Yahweh, the Midianite volcano god who masqueraded as El

personally I disagree, since I am a person. that would likely make him a physical being as well.

All good things come from God. All bad things come from the Devil. When you get the urge to do something good, wholesome, positive, like finish a workout, help someone without expecting anything in return, or just appreciate the beauty of Nature (which is God's creation), that comes from God. When you get the urge to do something evil, like cheat on your wife or girlfriend, say something mean just for kicks, or take advantage of someone who you know can never fight back, that comes from Satan.
>we are all sinners
>we all have a choice
Every day we can stray further from the light or move closer to God. Choose wisely.

Attached: sword.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

>Use your knowledge of good and evil, guys.
Provided you possess it.

He's a spirit, but not an omnipotent one. his spirit needs to go to and fro, and he has similar demons doing his work. He used to have the ability to materialize, and he would appear as a shining one.

satan is a subjective concept that does not exist